Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Let's just recall the day when Jody arrived: ever since ep4 it was a game changer! Not only for the MC. That's right. Maya's behavior changed as well and I daresay "for hot reasons".
I'm pretty sure those two In the road Of friendship are going to break up and if you told Derek you had feelings for one of them then you can try to get back with that one.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You mean the questions she asks over lunch in the first episode? From what I can tell your answers don't impact anything so there's no right/wrong answers.
They do for the score because if you don't recall what you said to her in Ep 1 then you get a lower score and don't get the special render for getting 100%.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Although I'm sad to see Cathy go (don't worry I'm sure we haven't seen the last of her), I'm excited to find who her replacement is going to be. Will it be a brand new sexy milf or will Bella step in to substitute teach Cathy's classes? From a DPC drama standpoint, having Bella take over seems the more likely option. I'm not complaining b/c ever since Bella said she teaches courses at B&R, I've been wanting to see how that would play out with MC in attendance. :D
IDK if she even has the time to do that but that would be hilarious.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
They do for the score because if you don't recall what you said to her in Ep 1 then you get a lower score and don't get the special render for getting 100%.
not only that, but Maya kisses you if you get them all right or she tells you she loves you, something like that

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Holy crap!

I spent an hour this morning smashing through the first five episodes, with "skip dialogue" on the entire time, and chose all CHICK choices and only pursued Sage.

I spent the afternoon replaying episode 6, and I always assumed that you were railroaded into romancing Jill, but if you don't kiss her on the tennis date, hold her hand or take things further on Bella's couch, or flirt with her during yoga, you actually trigger a "just friends" path in episode 6.

And Jesus, the "just friends" version of the rehearsal scene is just super dark. Not "you can only save one" dark like in Acting Lessons, but just really depressing with how Jill beats herself up.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
What happened to that gril, Catrin, from Swyper? Just checked Swyper at the 1st free roam from ep 6 and when I try to access her chat again, she is unavailable...Does she block the MC for no reason?
If you chat with her again she says she decided to go back to her ex. No matter how you answer she leaves as an option. I think it's the 2nd free roam you get to chat with her.

Oct 7, 2020

Im on my 10th or so try... with no luck... everytime I get ahead of him in ifthe next round, half way through a 3 arrow setup he either counters or passes your defense... twice setting up for a HEAL and it throws a punche instead missing... every time I miss or get a bad set up he counters, where as I get a 70% success rate on defence but just 10% of those success end with
counters

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Holy crap!

I spent an hour this morning smashing through the first five episodes, with "skip dialogue" on the entire time, and chose all CHICK choices and only pursued Sage.

I spent the afternoon replaying episode 6, and I always assumed that you were railroaded into romancing Jill, but if you don't kiss her on the tennis date, hold her hand or take things further on Bella's couch, or flirt with her during yoga, you actually trigger a "just friends" path in episode 6.

And Jesus, the "just friends" version of the rehearsal scene is just super dark. Not "you can only save one" dark like in Acting Lessons, but just really depressing with how Jill beats herself up.
I dont want to know about that... peepofeelsad:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dosenspezi

EndyJoy

Apr 23, 2019
I just finished ep6. 1st im gonna say is.. game looks amazing as usually, a lot of new features and stuff, however i cant say the same about story. Literally nothing important happened in this episode in compare with others. I wish more content for main chars. Tbh i absolutely dont get why pinkcake wasted time with long and pointless D&G event with random and boring sex scenes.. i hope for more content focused on relationship with main girls chars in next update ..

Reactions: Garrett Hawke
Jul 17, 2020
Holy crap!

seriously?, whoa, i think i need to make another save then:LOL:

Jul 17, 2020
I get the feeling Jills ending will be very dark if you don't end up with her. Tybalt probably ends up marrying her lol.
when mc helping her in piano pieces in ep 6, it reminded me of Megan practicing for her audition in AL, even the ending conversation is similar, change the piece or go for it, is DPC trolling or what:ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes