Pink Rose

Nov 19, 2020
I have the same complaints about Sage and Chad.
Sage: "I'm going to sit in the rain, because I finally got it into my head that I'm not really as smart as I want to seem. I was abandoned by a pathetic Jock, don't touch me, I'm not in the mood...Oooh, God..:WaitWhat::KEK:
Each episode was passed with great pleasure and after a pleasant aftertaste, which made you look forward to subsequent episodes with impatience. But episode 6, man, I feel this idiocy will not end here, we are waiting for the continuation.:KEK::BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Clumsy Wumsy

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
If I could change Bella for Nicole as a main girl I would not hesitate for a second.
Bella still has her hold on me. A joint path with both of them would be the ultimate jackpot, but alas.
I also doubt DPC can pull it off, seeing how Maya and Josy turned boring once they got together.
The only baggage Envy has is a son, compared to Bella that's probably a walk in the park...
While having a kid can be a challenge, it's not something I'd hold against a fine lady.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Bella still has her hold on me. A joint path with both of them would be the ultimate jackpot, but alas.
I also doubt DPC can pull it off, seeing how Maya and Josy turned boring once they got together.

While having a kid can be a challenge, it's not something I'd hold against a fine lady.
Boring? STFU hahaha :p

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
I disliked Josy's new hair in the beginning. Her pony tail suits her more. Also upon returning to the desk in the library; Jill's ass blows both of them away. Josy isn't far off but Maya just isn't in a flattering outfit.

I think Josy upstages Jill a bit overall though bodywise. I imagine its dependent on petite frame tastes though(If I'm going there it's Isa over Jill). Jill is great but Josy has proportional assets on the petite body. Maya has the facial advantage though, and does well covering her imperfect skin type(my opinion on what I see sometimes,acne damaged?) with makeup. Her attire doesn't let her compete curvewise in that library scene.
Realistically, he could take Jill with him to Sage ... (atleast when your are just on the Just Friend Path with Sage) ... that would show Jill much more how bout MC cares bout his friends
Even if Mc was on Fuck Buddy basis with Sage. Him, taking along Jill would just make this Relationship drama more complex. I would like to see how would she react to Sage being sick and relationship of Mc with her. Knowing Jill till now I am positive to assume that she would like to take care of sick Sage, just by knowing that she is in need of help and is Our "friend". Jill is just that much of a sweetheart that her kindness melts your heart. Its hard to imagine that such perfect girl would ever exist. Which is why she would be the foundation on which rests the possibility of harem ending for our Mc. Her kind loving self would make jealousy minimal by providing support to all girls in our happy harem "family".

Somehow I expect that our Grandfather that just so happens to send Us a gift might be related to Those big families, like the one of Tybalt, Jill or Rusty and we might be related to one or more of them but we simply don't know it as we were cut away from the rest of family. Besides knowing that Mc's mother was rich af spoiled brat in her diary.. I expect her to be filthy rich by blood.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I disliked Josy's new hair in the beginning. Her pony tail suits her more. Also upon returning to the desk in the library; Jill's ass blows both of them away. Josy isn't far off but Maya just isn't in a flattering outfit.

I think Josy upstages Jill a bit overall though bodywise. I imagine its dependent on petite frame tastes though(If I'm going there it's Isa over Jill). Jill is great but Josy has proportional assets on the petite body. Maya has the facial advantage though, and does well covering her imperfect skin type(my opinion on what I see sometimes,acne damaged?) with makeup. Her attire doesn't let her compete curvewise in that library scene.
I'm waiting for Tommy to log on to the DIK laptop and burst a blood vessel over the new wallpaper.

default_wallpaper5.jpg

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
Here's my list. As you can tell, I don't really care for redheads! Also, I think Bella may be psycho, but she's so hawt. Jade may be loathsome, but she's hawt too. And I just like Maya.

BADIK Tier List.png

Reactions: Jackie123

hhghuwoe

Oct 19, 2020
help! cant update my 0.5.2 to 0.6.1, after extract the all files patch to "game" folder then why it still 0.5.2

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes