DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
If Burke earns more in a year than he pays out, then it's pocket change to him in exchange for getting hot college girls to fuck him. Guys like that would see it as a win and not give a damn about risk because they believe they can get away with it.

If there are scholarships in the books to explain how the tuition is paid for these girls, then the money would have to get paid, otherwise the college would notice the missing money. So Burke would either having to be paying out of his own pocket, or it's a scam scheme that gets charitable donations to pay for it. Either way, Burke would have to ensure that payments are made.
There could be an element of fraud with the scholarships that I think you touched on. Some scholarships are tied to specific institutions like B&R, these are often donated by wealthy alumni. These scholarships are administered by the college with requirements such as academic performance, or sport's participation, or even membership in a specific Sorority or Fraternity. This could be where Burke comes in, allocating funds from legitimate scholarships to Quinn's 'business'. If that's the case then we need to start looking for the name Wallace. Could this be Lynnette's family? Or maybe Sage isn't a Burke after all and Man Bun Guy is Mr Wallace? Or who knows?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144

list101

Mar 18, 2019
When the side girls are better (for me at least) than the main girls.

I literaly don't care about any of the MGs (Tybalt could blackmail and rape the shit out of Jill for all I care).

I'm all for Riona/Lily/Camila
these are my top 3 too in any order.
- Camila dark gorgeous fit with the most erotic tension.
- Riona Asian gorgeous natural beauty with touch of sweetness.
- "...don't dance and tell" Lily striking beauty with the sharpest lines.
Yet I have to confess that I like Sage (another snappy girl) Josy, Maya, Mona, Elena, Heather and Ashley.
Quinn is beautiful yet her personality is a turn off
I get that you are not into enormous titties - but Bella has such an expressive face (and the titjob ep.6 is an instant classic). I love me some ice-queen!
How about spank loving Sally - oh man get that red butt here!!!

However I care about Jill too - she is such a sweetie. imho panty-sniffer Tybolt is poised to get some hard life lesson soon at least I wish he does (isn't he son of sleazebag Burke? - see Steve's fate)
Damn I almost forgot the hot wife Nicole!
This game has the most gorgeous girls bar none - can't blame the MC for wanting to fuck them all!!!
Even the crabs infested Arieth is fuckable - well she's dumb, but how is that a deterrent? once she cleans that snatch...

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
This game has the most gorgeous girls bar none - can't blame the MC for wanting to fuck them all!!!
I honestly think the best looking girl I've seen in any vn is Nadia from Pandora's Box. She is incredibly sexy with a very natural looking bodyshape, which makes a really nice change from the usual bodyshapes.
The only problem is that she's in a rather shitty game :(

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
OK, so based on some recent comments, let's start an interesting game (or at least try to): list your top 5 side girls. ( .)

I've gone for 2 types of lists; the first one is the side girls who I'd prefer a proper relationship with, and the other is the side girls who I'd just wanna fuck.

RelationshipJust Fuckin'
Side Girl - Relationship.png
Side Girl - Fuck.png

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
OK, so based on some recent comments, let's start an interesting game (or at least try to): list your top 5 side girls. ( .)

I've gone for 2 types of lists; the first one is the side girls who I'd prefer a proper relationship with, and the other is the side girls who I'd just wanna fuck.

RelationshipJust Fuckin'
Ok, tomorrow, now im in the bed xd.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
OK wild theory time.

There has been a lot of discussion about the scene at the end of episode six where we see Steven Burke deleting Mona's scholarship from a computer. This has sparked a few crazy ideas, with hardly a shred of evidence to back them up.

What if the Wallace scholarship is from Jade's family? We hardly know anything about Jade, her background, where she went to college, etc. We do know that she's a Professor of Gender Studies, and that she's in an un-happy marriage that she has nevertheless decided to stay in for the sake of her children. We also get the impression that she is very comfortably suited in life with an expensive car and a high rise apartment or condominium. IF Jade's family had money it would explain why Steven, who appears to be rather well off himself, never asked for a pre-nup agreement. We also know that Jade and Steven are well known for charitable donations to B&R. What if the money came from Jade and not Steven?

When she's telling the MC about her marriage and her husband's cheating Jade says the line '. . .like we needed more money'. In my life experience you only hear a line like that from someone who's never had to worry about money in their life. If we accept that premise then it would make perfect sense that Jade would entrust administration of her charitable scholarship to her husband, Steven.

What kind of scholarship would it be? In searching around on the internet for TOC I came across reference's to Trust's, Train Operating Companies, and also a real world scholarship for teacher training, specifically Gender and Ethnic Studies teachers. What kind of an ironic twist would it be if a scholarship earmarked for training Gender Studies teacher's wound up being used to lure college girl's into prostitution? It sounds like something that would be right up DPC's alley.

In closing I want to emphasize that this theory is the wildest speculation, with no evidence to back it up. Although it could be the keystone to wrap up most of the main crisis in the game it's pure backward's reasoning. It ties Maya's tuition problem's (Maya would be a good fit for such a scholarship) in with Quinn's restaurant, Steven's involvement with the restaurant, and could even be made to fit in Sage and the HOT's.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

RelationshipJust Fuckin'
Camilla, Lily, Mona, Caitlin, and Rose.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020

RelationshipJust Fuckin'
You put the stripper in the relationship list? Not judging, just curious XD

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

RelationshipJust Fuckin'
myrank.png

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
And why not? Nicole has shown to have more feelings of love for the MC than many of those lists
"Love" might be a bit of a strong word, but she's certainly very affectionate towards him and appreciates him when he treats her respectfully. I could certainly see her growing to like him more and aside from being gorgeous, she's got a nice personality and a sexy maturity too, which is why I rate her so highly.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
So? Some of the girls in this game are literal prostitutes lol
Well the other ones aren't much better LOL. I guess it depends on what he means by "relationship". If he means a girl to hang around, have a good time and keep things casual, then sure, whatever. But if he means thinking long term, marriage, family and whatnot, gotta have a pretty high standard.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I think depending on who you seduce and who you piss off will probably determine how much influence the whole Burke thing might have. I.E Its affecting everyone but if you choose Josy/Maya only I would assume that the whole Burke thing will be noise compared to Maya's Father looking like he just left the Gulag. It will probably have more weight if youre in with the Jade/Cathy.
You raise an intriguing point: if you choose Maya/Josy (successfully), you CANNOT face the consequences of Burke finding out about Jade's affair. Those two crisis will not fully overlap, though obviously some aspects of the problem will matter in both paths.

It would be interesting if the game had a branching resolution to the cliffhanger where one side is primarily focused on Burke (with Maya/Josy's problems a side-note) an the other on Maya's father (with Quinn's restaurant in the background). Probably not going to happen, but it would explain why the Jade (and possiby Cathy if she's involved) were kept separate from M&J.

Reactions: RonnieBoi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes