Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
o_O
how do you know if two trees match?

they have a too complicated structure, it is impossible to tell from a few images

and then many years have passed, about twenty, the tree would certainly be different, except if Mc had psychic powers able to predict the future

p.s. don't throw stones at madmen;):oops::D
Not complicated at all. They're very different trees.

ep6_diary4d.jpg ep6_jill62.jpg

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There's really nothing to support this, but I've always assumed that it was death by suicide
in my opinion if there was such a big trauma it would have already been mentioned

then there is no reason to think, Jill is the one bullied as a girl

however there is not one with a "traditional" happy family

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
o_O
how do you know if two trees match?

they have a too complicated structure, it is impossible to tell from a few images

and then many years have passed, about twenty, the tree would certainly be different, except if Mc had psychic powers able to predict the future

p.s. don't throw stones at madmen;):oops::D
Well here is Jill's tree:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And here is the mom's tree:
Sorry, I mean here is the mom's tree:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
in my opinion if there was such a big trauma it would have already been mentioned

I'm not sure that people are open to talk about suicide in the family. Jill like only been on two dates with the mc and the only reason she brought up her sister is because she felt bad when she caused the mc to talk about his mom. It's a bit heavy to go into details. Still, my guess is it'd be a car accident or something benign like that.

Last edited:

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020

I'm not too sure about that :unsure: suicide doesn't mean you had to have been bullied in the past, there could've been another reason.

And a trauma like that doesn't have to be mentioned especially so early in their relationship. There's still things about Jill that she's obviously apprehensive about sharing, maybe now that MC shared his thoughts on his mother/birthday, she might feel safe enough to mention it at some point.

Reactions: shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
View attachment 937909 [/Spoiler]

I'm not sure that people are open to talk about suicide in the family. Jill like only been on two dates with the mc and the only reason she brought up her sister is because she felt bad when she caused the mc to talk about his mom. It's a bit heavy to go into details. Still, my guess is it'd be a car accident or something benign like that.
I didn't mean directly from Jill, but somehow DPC would have made us understand, if not suicide but that there was a particular trauma behind it

the game is full of clues about bad things that have happened or that could have happened

why would Jill's sister have committed suicide?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm not too sure about that :unsure: suicide doesn't mean you had to have been bullied in the past, there could've been another reason.

And a trauma like that doesn't have to be mentioned especially so early in their relationship. There's still things about Jill that she's obviously apprehensive about sharing, maybe now that MC shared his thoughts on his mother/birthday, she might feel safe enough to mention it at some point.
ok, but what would be the indication of suicide?

and not a cancer? or a car accident?

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
But isn't it a different tree? The tree in the flashback is a different tree to the picnic tree. Therefore the tree that Jill's sister would have liked to write under is not the same tree as the one the MC's mom liked to write under, therefore the MC's mom is not Jill's sister. However, if the trees are different because it's just what the MC imagines as he's reading the diary, then WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING IMAGINING HIS MOMS TITS!?!?!? Sorry, got carried away...
There's obviously only one explanation to that. It's pretty clear that DPC was hinting at MC's mom actually being Jill reincarnated! :WeSmart:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I didn't mean directly from Jill, but somehow DPC would have made us understand, if not suicide but that there was a particular trauma behind it

the game is full of clues about bad things that have happened or that could have happened

why would Jill's sister have committed suicide?
Because she could never be as hot as Jill? :cry:

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
ok, but what would be the indication of suicide?

and not a cancer? or a car accident?
Well, there's multiple reasons for people to be depressed enough to commit suicide and in some cases nothing traumatic has to happen to them for someone to take that step either. But, like I said, there's really nothing to back up my thoughts it was just something I assumed ever since Jill mentioned her death

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I wouldnt mind that in another situation in the future of my MC... If you know what I mean ;):devilish::sneaky::devilish:
This is my prediction for the episode 7 threesome. We know with DPC new beast machine that he's gonna deliver a real nice threesome this episode. Had to be Camila and Riona, we know they have no issues being in a threesome already, so together just perfect.

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Love
Reactions: Johnyboie and rj677

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Well, there's multiple reasons for people to be depressed enough to commit suicide and in some cases nothing traumatic has to happen to them for someone to take that step either. But, like I said, there's really nothing to back up my thoughts it was just something I assumed ever since Jill mentioned her death
But she seemed so happy in the photograph and Jill's stories. I bet you Burke was involved... ...that bastard!:cautious:

Reactions: Johnyboie

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
But she seemed so happy in the photograph and Jill's stories. I bet you Burke was involved... ...that bastard!:cautious:
That's a possibility too, I never even thought about him :unsure: and Tybalt probably wasn't even alive at that time, but I'd like to add him to the chopping board alongside Burke too

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
That's a possibility too, I never even thought about him :unsure: and Tybalt probably wasn't even alive at that time, but I'd like to add him to the chopping board alongside Burke too
Actually I'm thinking Tybalt was alive, he was prep prez when he DIKs were formed, he's probably Jill's age. So back when he was little, that mother fucker was playing in the road and a car was coming and Jill's sister ran to save him and she died! Oh fuck this is too much to bear! But hang on, this is all the blackmail we need to get him off the mc's back!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes