Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
Even though she isn't my preference, I prefer the in-game Jill's dress and demeanor. A few WTF outfits aside, she normally dresses sexy but somewhat professionally unlike Bella. You need at least one prim and proper character to offset all of the sluts. I would, however, really like to see her without her usual 10 layers of makeup. She even sleeps with that shit on.
I don't think that she has that much makeup on. This is maybe a design choice by DPC, but still I would like to see her more without one, to keep her more natural and realistic depending on the situation.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's amazing how radically inconsistent Jill looks in each scene. Different body shape, boob size, facial features, eyes, etc. I wish DPC could lock it in so I don't feel like I'm chatting up a different girl every time I talk to her.

I think DPC experiments with her a lot, narratively has the excuse that being rich it's less strange that she completely changes her look between one scene and another.
Josy's change of look was "motivated", for Jill it is not necessary.

Add to this that in general on close-ups DPC is not perfect at all, and often the expressions are rather creepy

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
I think DPC experiments with her a lot, narratively has the excuse that being rich it's less strange that she completely changes her look between one scene and another.
Josy's change of look was "motivated", for Jill it is not necessary.

Add to this that in general on close-ups DPC is not perfect at all, and often the expressions are rather creepy
I do have that feeling also. We know he still wants to keep improving his art by learning new things, this according to the weekly reports. We will see how much of that will benefit the characters in the next episode.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I didn't know I would have Quote

Come on

But before I stop it all

Have you ever wondered why Quinn is doing this to Maya and Josy?
I will forget dialogues, because the author induces this idea.
Maya / Josy will never meet Quinn, because she would have something against them.
To have something against a person, there must be a reason, and what those reasons would be.
So here comes the question
If I paid you to make Josy and Maya's life more difficult, you would make "Tommy, Derek, Maya's father, Pay Quinn"
Everything has reasons
Quinn doesn't want her to meet, it's true, because she won't be easily corrupted.
If Quinn doesn't want Maya and Josy to do that, it would be so easy not to have recruited, don't you think?
This would save all these unnecessary efforts.

Many may disagree with my cold thoughts about all of this.

I don't disagree with anything you said.

That the author may well add to the plot.

The author can confuse fan, you know that.
I understood then that this is the reason, when in fact it can be something dark in things

Those were my cold thoughts.
Let's see what the author can actually present us
I hope no one took offense, it was just my thoughts.

I'm thinking about the wicked side of things

How about DPC get this idea, I'm kidding guys, don't kill me
Maya is the perfect victim for Quinn, weak of character and highly motivated not to give up for the free tuition. the fact that Maya was willing to do anything to get to the tuition was immediately evident and I think Quinn noticed, as a good predator, immediately, since the episode of the grinding.

In the scene that closes the scavenger hunt, Quinn is convinced that Maya quit

for Josy the speech is different, the idea of embarrassing Tommy amuses Quinn a lot, so she decides only when she knows about this relationship to accept Josy at the scavenger hunt.

I don't think Maya's father would have approved of taking part in the scavenger hunt, and since everything was in Quinn's hands, she would have no problem not accepting Maya as a "daughter"

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

avirz123

Aug 30, 2019
Can someone please share a full save + persistent with all the scenes/renders etc unlocked?

I've just started working at a new place and I don't have the spare time to go back and replay this multiple times, as amazing as it is.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
I didn't know I would have Quote

Come on

But before I stop it all

Have you ever wondered why Quinn is doing this to Maya and Josy?
I will forget dialogues, because the author induces this idea.
Maya / Josy will never meet Quinn, because she would have something against them.
To have something against a person, there must be a reason, and what those reasons would be.
So here comes the question
If I paid you to make Josy and Maya's life more difficult, you would make "Tommy, Derek, Maya's father, Pay Quinn"
Everything has reasons
Quinn doesn't want her to meet, it's true, because she won't be easily corrupted.
If Quinn doesn't want Maya and Josy to do that, it would be so easy not to have recruited, don't you think?
This would save all these unnecessary efforts.

Many may disagree with my cold thoughts about all of this.

I don't disagree with anything you said.

That the author may well add to the plot.

The author can confuse fan, you know that.
I understood then that this is the reason, when in fact it can be something dark in things

Those were my cold thoughts.
Let's see what the author can actually present us
I hope no one took offense, it was just my thoughts.

I'm thinking about the wicked side of things

How about DPC get this idea, I'm kidding guys, don't kill me
Quinn have different "feelings" for Maya and Josy.

Josy it's simpler, she just wants to mess with Tommy, so she decides to let the girl try out for the HOTs to simply annoy him. As someone who likes to troll people i like, i really understand that. I think the only difference is that i would prefer Josy to partner with someone else so she wouldn't be subjected to Maya's list. But that's because i like trolling my friends, not being cruel with them.

Maya is more complicated, because it's not just to mess with her. Quinn knows Maya isn't HOT material, and she is right about that, not only that but i think Quinn can sense how Maya don't really want to be there and like the start of the game shows, has contempt for the HOTs. Honestly, i don't know if Quinn cares about the Sorority ideals or something, but if she does, she may see Maya as some kind of opportunist. Anyway, for Quinn i think the thing with Maya is personal, aside from the sorority stuff there's some jealousy in the middle (the way Quinn calls Maya barbie, she probably sees her as someone who had an easy life) and even some rivalry because Quinn does seem to like the MC.

So, because of all that, at the start i think Maya's list was sink or swim. If she did everything, she would at least prove herself useful to the restaurant and would be accepted into the HOTs, if she couldn't even better because she was a waste of time from the start.

After episode 6, i think MAya should just quit the sorority, if there's one thing Quinn is right about, is that she doesn't fit there, and besides, she doesn't even want to be there or like the girls there. It won't make sense to her to stay there.

KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
Quinn have different "feelings" for Maya and Josy.

Josy it's simpler, she just wants to mess with Tommy, so she decides to let the girl try out for the HOTs to simply annoy him. As someone who likes to troll people i like, i really understand that. I think the only difference is that i would prefer Josy to partner with someone else so she wouldn't be subjected to Maya's list. But that's because i like trolling my friends, not being cruel with them.

Maya is more complicated, because it's not just to mess with her. Quinn knows Maya isn't HOT material, and she is right about that, not only that but i think Quinn can sense how Maya don't really want to be there and like the start of the game shows, has contempt for the HOTs. Honestly, i don't know if Quinn cares about the Sorority ideals or something, but if she does, she may see Maya as some kind of opportunist. Anyway, for Quinn i think the thing with Maya is personal, aside from the sorority stuff there's some jealousy in the middle (the way Quinn calls Maya barbie, she probably sees her as someone who had an easy life) and even some rivalry because Quinn does seem to like the MC.

So, because of all that, at the start i think Maya's list was sink or swim. If she did everything, she would at least prove herself useful to the restaurant and would be accepted into the HOTs, if she couldn't even better because she was a waste of time from the start.

After episode 6, i think MAya should just quit the sorority, if there's one thing Quinn is right about, is that she doesn't fit there, and besides, she doesn't even want to be there or like the girls there. It won't make sense to her to stay there.
hmmm..... that seems quite reasonable butt....
I think the list was made to fail Maya from the start ,
She knew from the start that Maya lacked the social skills or sexual experience to complete the sexy tasks , like threesome from the list , yet her weak character and stinking desperation makes her the perfect bitch of quinn
So when Maya inevitably fails to complete the list her fairy god mother would come to rescue in exchange for some grinding service for tybalts cuck daddy

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ExDeath730

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
tybalts cuck daddy
Speaking of. Did anyone else just laugh at how much of a brazen piece of shit he is? The guy has just been reamed out by his wife for cheating, he's at a party where his wife is, surrounded by peers, and he still tries to fuck a student, fails, AND TRIES AGAIN.

I had to stop at that point and just admire how much of dickhead Stephen is. No wonder Tybalt is all screwed up, and going down the blackmail road.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
She knew from the start that Maya lacked the social skills or sexual experience to complete the sexy tasks , like threesome from the list , yet her weak character and stinking desperation makes her the perfect bitch of quinn
So when Maya inevitably fails to complete the list her fairy god mother would come to rescue in exchange for some grinding service for tybalts cuck daddy
While i agree that she wants Maya to fail, the situation is Win-Win for Quinn.
If Maya fails like Quinn expects, she just rid herself from someone that she dislikes joining the HOTs, all is well and she gets to torture Maya humiliating her in front of everyone.
If, for some crazy miracle, Maya's desperation is stronger than her morals, and she actually passes? Well, Quinn now have a new toy for her clients, even better that it's something different from the overly sexual Camila and Riona. Some guys like the "girlfriend experience".
It was all a calculated risk from the start. But the situation blew up in both their faces.

Maya passed the tests because of MC, or because of cheating, but, because of the setbacks, Quinn can't use her in the restaurant anymore, so there's no "free" tuition for Maya. They both lost. It's kind of hilarious in a cruel way.

Reactions: KoolMe and ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

it's not that clear.

on the one hand the list is clearly made to put her in a lot of trouble, but I think it is more to test her also for Quinn's "corrupting" fixation on using Maya in the restaurant.
with Maya out of Hots Quinn loses her favorite toy

KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
While i agree that she wants Maya to fail, the situation is Win-Win for Quinn.
If Maya fails like Quinn expects, she just rid herself from someone that she dislikes joining the HOTs, all is well and she gets to torture Maya humiliating her in front of everyone.
If, for some crazy miracle, Maya's desperation is stronger than her morals, and she actually passes? Well, Quinn now have a new toy for her clients, even better that it's something different from the overly sexual Camila and Riona. Some guys like the "girlfriend experience".
It was all a calculated risk from the start. But the situation blew up in both their faces.

Maya passed the tests because of MC, or because of cheating, but, because of the setbacks, Quinn can't use her in the restaurant anymore, so there's no "free" tuition for Maya. They both lost. It's kind of hilarious in a cruel way.
for me ep 6 was supposed to be the start of quin's redemption arc . yet it made her a selfish , blackmailing idiot who gets fooled someone like Maya .....but I still don't think she is psychopath who derives pleasure from humiliating others
Maya was a miscalculated business venture with the added benefit of lil bit of toying with the MC
Quinn wanted to be the one who breaks her lil by lil by shaking her desperation or by drugs , which is only possible when she is under her control as her daughter ,
But if Maya becomes HOT on her own and becomes a sister , and gets a confidence boost, Quin looses the leash on her bitch , which makes harder for quin to pimp her

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
for me ep 6 was supposed to be the start of quin's redemption arc . yet it made her a selfish , blackmailing idiot who gets fooled someone like Maya .....but I still don't think she is psychopath who derives pleasure from humiliating others
Maya was a miscalculated business venture with the added benefit of lil bit of toying with the MC
Quinn wanted to be the one who breaks her lil by lil by shaking her desperation or by drugs , which is only possible when she is under her control as her daughter ,
But if Maya becomes HOT on her own and becomes a sister , and gets a confidence boost, Quin looses the leash on her bitch , which makes harder for quin to pimp her
but outside the HOTs, Quinn would have lost Maya, the girls in the restaurant are all HOTs, and anyway there are problems of trust, with an outside girl it would be too risky

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
The scavanger hunt list for Maya was always intended to make her fail, Maya never liked the HOTs and Quinn neither liked Maya. Although if Maya would done the list on her own and with different persones, Quinn might have considered her as Restaurant material and free tution.

Rione always wanted Quinn to stop expanding and eventualy Quinn getting robbed, she had no more the money to give the free tution and raising her prices for drugs and sex would only bite in her ass.

But what surprised me is, even Quinn at first didn't wanted Josy, when Josy told her she was Tommy's sis, Josy became more a potential for Quinn to have some controle over DIK's and more over Tommy. But why put her then together with Maya, made no sense, because then she only just did what Tommy asked her, to make her fail. Sadly for Quinn plans didn't go as she wanted and both won the scavanger hunt and list.

And no I don't want to see Josy end up as a stripper or prostitute, but from both Maya and Josy, Josy is more free spirited and lower inhibition and would possibly do it, as she not so ashamed of herself and her body, while Maya still got restraints and wanna be the innocent girl.

Reactions: shazba

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
The scavanger hunt list for Maya was always intended to make her fail, Maya never liked the HOTs and Quinn neither liked Maya. Although if Maya would done the list on her own and with different persones, Quinn might have considered her as Restaurant material and free tution.

Rione always wanted Quinn to stop expanding and eventualy Quinn getting robbed, she had no more the money to give the free tution and raising her prices for drugs and sex would only bite in her ass.

But what surprised me is, even Quinn at first didn't wanted Josy, when Josy told her she was Tommy's sis, Josy became more a potential for Quinn to have some controle over DIK's and more over Tommy. But why put her then together with Maya, made no sense, because then she only just did what Tommy asked her, to make her fail. Sadly for Quinn plans didn't go as she wanted and both won the scavanger hunt and list.

And no I don't want to see Josy end up as a stripper or prostitute, but from both Maya and Josy, Josy is more free spirited and lower inhibition and would possibly do it, as she not so ashamed of herself and her body, while Maya still got restraints and wanna be the innocent girl.
The money Quinn had that ended up getting robbed wasn't for "free tuition".

KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
but outside the HOTs, Quinn would have lost Maya, the girls in the restaurant are all HOTs, and anyway there are problems of trust, with an outside girl it would be too risky
Just like Camila and Mona , Maya was a hot pledge , so how the fuck are they outside girls ?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Just like Camila and Mona , Maya was a hot pledge , so how the fuck are they outside girls ?
and precisely because they were already in the restaurant they had a very simple list, as far as we know the most difficult test was that of the underwear.
but even if Mona and Camilla had had the same list as Maya they would have had no problem passing it, without cheating.
they were still pledges, but practically certain to pass the test

it makes no sense that Quinn wanted a girl to fail entry into the HOTs that she later wanted to involve in her risky business.

KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
and precisely because they were already in the restaurant they had a very simple list, as far as we know the most difficult test was that of the underwear.
but even if Mona and Camilla had had the same list as Maya they would have had no problem passing it, without cheating.
they were still pledges, but practically certain to pass the test

it makes no sense that Quinn wanted a girl to fail entry into the HOTs that she later wanted to involve in her risky business.
Camila and Mona were miles ahead of Maya in Maturity and sexual experience , they clearly knew what they were getting into unlike naive Maya
And the list was just an excuse , it all depended upon satisfying the mother
And quin clearly thought a prude like Maya would rather bang a professor in secret than have threesome in public , and that would Satisfy quin , As a result Maya becomes a HOT and gets free tuition , thinking it was a simple hard to easy task exchange and Quin gets the perfect obedient bitch to blackmail and pimp out

If you still dont get my logic I give up

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Quinn is not paying these kids tuitions out of pocket.

I thought the Mona situation painted very clearly what the "free"tuition was. You sleep with Burke he gives you a scholarship, you don't, well you don't get one.

Maya was never going to do that, FFS she demands her scholarship 30 seconds after joining the HOTs, pathetic, and we're for some reason suppose to feel sorry for her.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes