Mar 16, 2020
I'm currently three chapters(?) into the game and really enjoying it so far, but at the risk of asking a question that has been asked many times here, I'm wondering if the game is supposed to end up with an unhappy conclusion. I've not played his other game, but the intro that warned people to stay away unless they were in a good place mentally doesn't seem to match up with everything that has happened so far, so I assume it's going to get worse? I'm not expecting something like a harem path, and I do see the warning being a good idea with things like drug abuse being explored (just hinted at currently, but I see it has a tag), but now I'm worried all this is going to lead to an inevitable "bad" ending or something like that.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'm currently three chapters(?) into the game and really enjoying it so far, but at the risk of asking a question that has been asked many times here, I'm wondering if the game is supposed to end up with an unhappy conclusion. I've not played his other game, but the intro that warned people to stay away unless they were in a good place mentally doesn't seem to match up with everything that has happened so far, so I assume it's going to get worse? I'm not expecting something like a harem path, and I do see the warning being a good idea with things like drug abuse being explored (just hinted at currently, but I see it has a tag), but now I'm worried all this is going to lead to an inevitable "bad" ending or something like that.
I'd say there will be a spectrum of endings, positive and negative endings with different characters. I'd like to think that you can have a positive ending with whichever love interest you pursue, however there's bound to be some tragedy in store for some of the other characters.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I'd believe those random emails from people claiming to be Nigerian Princes who want to send me millions of dollars over someone like Quinn claiming she can provide me with free tuition. Yet again common sense goes out the window most times when it comes to this game.
It's this entire genre honestly. Story goes out the window when catering to perverts and their fetishes.

The stupider a dame is, the more rescuing she needs from the MC's magic cock.

Procyonix

Nov 23, 2020

Well, as somebody who is relatively new, though I did play the previous game alluded to in many many posts, I would say that its likely that there will be some dark shit happening as we progress. There certainly are enough hints and suggestions that make you expect it. OF course in the previous one, it wasn't expected and came out of left field, which I think is why a lot of people really had issues with it.

I think that there wont be anything irredeemably bad, as there will likely be some sort of ending that at least has some joy in it, if bittersweet. That being said, I am going into this expecting the mansion to be a morgue by the end of the game, and assume its going to be a bloodbath. That way anything less will be a bonus ;)

I wouldn't let that worry you too bad, I have a lot of thoughts on what might happen, but I prefer to let the ride go on and enjoy it rather than puzzle it out and overanalyze. I do have several different saves focusing on different girls however, just to hedge my bets.

I'd be surprised as hell if at least 1-2 of the characters don't have dark endings: my personal guesses would be Isabella and Quinn or Riona. Of course given the in game commentary from the MC in "narration mode" Isabella is almost too obvious.

We'll have to wait and see. If you went through the disclaimer and still played it, you'll likely get exactly what you signed up for, the question is just how nasty it will be. Hope that helps?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I fucked up big time: Formatted and Sold my PC. Then i found out formatting it doesnt delete anything in the 2nd Hard Drive, which contains half the games on this site. Fuck me
Look on the bright side, whoever bought it may be graciously introduced into the dazzling world of AVNs, and they could be posting on this very forum soon. On the other side of the coin, this person will be able to see into the deepest darkest recesses of your mind, know what fetishes get you off, and if you know them personally, they will never look at you the same. Please don't say you sold it to your mom! :eek:

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Again I’ll touch this point

Mode_Fan_Off

Why can't she be a Stripper, this dialogue exists in the game I posted it and that's when it all started.

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-6-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-4731701

DPC can create this situation, understand you are dealing with an author

Many may have thought I was crazy, when I raised other questions in this situation, about Hot's, Tommy, Derek and Maya's father "No Logics".

You will be surprised, in the episode where MC was deceived by Maya and Josy
In which none of you could ever imagine that scenario.
Where Josy and Maya Simples didn't say anything to the MC and he had that pleasant surprise.

Because being a Stripper would not be possible, since there is a dialogue that started, you really think that the dialogue is just decoration.

I'm not saying that's what I want, plus Hot List History with Josy, Maya and Quinn being very weak.

But this is where everyone can be surprised again, it's so obvious and you think like the fan side "This can't happen, you're crazy".

Quinn did this to her just to satisfy her ego, so little "This fairy tale is too weak, for adult content, in my opinion"

It is no use arguing about it, when I posted it was in order to show that everything is possible.

I really hope that DPC will surprise fans again, whether it be Stripper or anything, it will surprise fans again.

I don't expect anyone to agree with me, all I said was leaving the fan side of characters and looking at it all more coldly, as usually the authors also mostly do.
If I were you, I wouldn't even boast that you initiated this stupid discussion. Validity of the discussion Josy – stripper is the same as Jill – futa. This theory is not based on anything that has appeared in the game so far.

In your pictures, you've forgotten about the finale of the conversation, which clearly showed Josy's opinion of striper profession (I mean Lily's note at the end).

While there's nothing for your theory, there's a lot of things against it. The character of Josy, her relationship with her father, her financial situation, her brigade in the past. We must not forget her role in the story (LI). So it would be an absurd twist and some maybe expect absurd twists in BaDIK.

Maybe that's why you could start another "believable" theory about strippers. Anthony, for example, is a great dancer, he should dance by the pole. Cathy lost her job. How will she live? What about DIKs, they need money, MC should hooker on the street to make orange money.

Mar 16, 2020
Well, as somebody who is relatively new, though I did play the previous game alluded to in many many posts, I would say that its likely that there will be some dark shit happening as we progress. There certainly are enough hints and suggestions that make you expect it. OF course in the previous one, it wasn't expected and came out of left field, which I think is why a lot of people really had issues with it.

I think that there wont be anything irredeemably bad, as there will likely be some sort of ending that at least has some joy in it, if bittersweet. That being said, I am going into this expecting the mansion to be a morgue by the end of the game, and assume its going to be a bloodbath. That way anything less will be a bonus ;)

I wouldn't let that worry you too bad, I have a lot of thoughts on what might happen, but I prefer to let the ride go on and enjoy it rather than puzzle it out and overanalyze. I do have several different saves focusing on different girls however, just to hedge my bets.

I'd be surprised as hell if at least 1-2 of the characters don't have dark endings: my personal guesses would be Isabella and Quinn or Riona. Of course given the in game commentary from the MC in "narration mode" Isabella is almost too obvious.

We'll have to wait and see. If you went through the disclaimer and still played it, you'll likely get exactly what you signed up for, the question is just how nasty it will be. Hope that helps?
Yeah, I think that does clarify things. From what I could tell about his previous games, you are able to get a "good" ending with most of the love interest, but the caveat is your good ending only applies to that particular individual love interest you end up with, and the other characters can have dark endings, such as straight up dying in a fire. So if that still ends up being the case in this game, I don't think it would be a dealbreaker, as long as there are still options to have happy endings with most of the main characters, (albeit only accessible through different playthroughs).

Reactions: Procyonix

KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
yours is a hypothesis about something that never happened.
Quinn could have done it, but she didn't even try. during the scavenger hunt she completely abandoned Maya, and after Maya + Josy
duhhh , thats because I tried to justify Quin's intention behind toying with Maya and giving her a harder list not to explain some incident that already happened
She believed Maya would eventually come to her with an incomplete list, But The fall out from Mona's failed pimping and threats from Riona(completely justified) and all the setbacks she started facing in expanding her drug business made her revaluate the risk to reward ratio ,she took riona's adivce and gave up on the idea of expansion and Maya became a liability instead of an asset
i'm not convinced that a sexually blocked girl like Maya would rather have sex with someone chosen by Quinn than someone chosen by her, having sex outdoors, does not mean in public
When Even Camila is not kinky enough to make a sex tape outdoor ( without privacy ) , In what way quin could rationally justify Maya could pull it off
Quinn made her strip and grind on a guy the first day she met her in front of her friends (before she even corroborarted the free tuition rumor in pool scene) ,
It takes a lot less to break a weak girl with such severe daddy issues

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Look on the bright side, whoever bought it may be graciously introduced into the dazzling world of AVNs, and they could be posting on this very forum soon. On the other side of the coin, this person will be able to see into the deepest darkest recesses of your mind, know what fetishes get you off, and if you know them personally, they will never look at you the same. Please don't say you sold it to your mom! :eek:
Luckily i sold it to some random guy, but the incest and hentai games on there are black mail material if i make it big 10yrs from now or smth lol

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Again I’ll touch this point

Mode_Fan_Off

Why can't she be a Stripper, this dialogue exists in the game I posted it and that's when it all started.

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-6-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-4731701

DPC can create this situation, understand you are dealing with an author

Many may have thought I was crazy, when I raised other questions in this situation, about Hot's, Tommy, Derek and Maya's father "No Logics".

You will be surprised, in the episode where MC was deceived by Maya and Josy
In which none of you could ever imagine that scenario.
Where Josy and Maya Simples didn't say anything to the MC and he had that pleasant surprise.

Because being a Stripper would not be possible, since there is a dialogue that started, you really think that the dialogue is just decoration.

I'm not saying that's what I want, plus Hot List History with Josy, Maya and Quinn being very weak.

But this is where everyone can be surprised again, it's so obvious and you think like the fan side "This can't happen, you're crazy".

Quinn did this to her just to satisfy her ego, so little "This fairy tale is too weak, for adult content, in my opinion"

It is no use arguing about it, when I posted it was in order to show that everything is possible.

I really hope that DPC will surprise fans again, whether it be Stripper or anything, it will surprise fans again.

I don't expect anyone to agree with me, all I said was leaving the fan side of characters and looking at it all more coldly, as usually the authors also mostly do.
Once again, given Josy's character there's no way she would become a stripper. She has no motivation to do that.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
duhhh , thats because I tried to justify Quin's intention behind toying with Maya and giving her a harder list not to explain some incident that already happened
She believed Maya would eventually come to her with an incomplete list, But The fall out from Mona's failed pimping and threats from Riona(completely justified) and all the setbacks she started facing in expanding her drug business made her revaluate the risk to reward ratio ,she took riona's adivce and gave up on the idea of expansion and Maya became a liability instead of an asset

When Even Camila is not kinky enough to make a sex tape outdoor ( without privacy ) , In what way quin could rationally justify Maya could pull it off
Quinn made her strip and grind on a guy the first day she met her in front of her friends (before she even corroborarted the free tuition rumor in pool scene) ,
It takes a lot less to break a weak girl with such severe daddy issues
now all clear

sure Camilla should have had outdoor sex not for herself but to do MC a favor. if she accepted she deserved the nobel for peace :ROFLMAO: such a good girl

• Haha
Reactions: KoolMe

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Luckily i sold it to some random guy, but the incest and hentai games on there are black mail material if i make it big 10yrs from now or smth lol
I wouldn't call VN from this site real blackmail material, ok some are shoking to some, but in the end they 3D and 2D pictures and fiction stories. I would be more woried if you had real material on there like photos of questionable sources, not gonna name them but you get the picture.

I play these games even when my mom can watch partly, I don't care if people know I play these, I love them and I love some plots in them and the bad ones I delete anyway.

So i wouldn't worry about the buyer, unless it a religion freak that damn you to hell for these.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
I wouldn't call VN from this site real blackmail material, ok some are shoking to some, but in the end they 3D and 2D pictures and fiction stories. I would be more woried if you had real material on there like photos of questionable sources, not gonna name them but you get the picture.

I play these games even when my mom can watch partly, I don't care if people know I play these, I love them and I love some plots in them and the bad ones I delete anyway.

So i wouldn't worry about the buyer, unless it a religion freak that damn you to hell for these.
Some people might even say it's better if your mom watches you play.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes