Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
So affinity and status is different? So i must choose -Rp DIK? Is that so?
Yes, affinity and status are different, but choosing -DIK options doesn't change affinity, it changes status.

You change affinity during the major choices, where you see the big scale at the top of the screen (choose to smoke weed, accept Quinn's services, fight Tommy, etc.). Making a DIK choice will take one bar off of the chick side, and vice versa.

The bigger your bar on one side (example, a bigger, longer CHICK bar), means you have a CHICK affinity. You can also have neutral affinity, and DIK affinity of course.

Reactions: rj677

toblermoan

Jul 31, 2017
I have v0.4.0 on my computer and I'd love to upgrade to v0.6.1 without downloading the full 11gb... Is there a patch to upgrade to v0.5.x that I can go through first or something?

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I can't believe Maya is in this game. Why would DPC force Maya down our throat by putting Maya in this game? Scenes with girls who are not Maya are fine because it is a VN and they are part of the story but Maya has a scene and I can't believe he would shove Maya down our throats by having scenes with Maya. Why are there scenes with Maya? Maya fans will defend Maya being in the game because they are obsessed with Maya unlike me who is not obsessed with Maya. Maya.

(y)Fixed

1.png 2.png

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
He goes to Bella, because clearly Bella is the single best choice. Sage is second. Jade is 3rd, Nicole is 4th, and the rest don't matter. He is just following simply Darwin mechanics.... go wit da bestest girls!
I'm just following your directions "oh great Arigon the one who sees everything and the one who knows everything"
evolution-in-motion.jpg

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Hater: A person who has an intense dislike for another person or thing (often used in combination): I'm a big hater of opera. ... a person who thrives on showing hate toward, criticizing, or belittling other people or things, usually unfairly: The guy is just a hater, looking for a fight.

Example:
Cope: A cope or coping mechanism, is a psychological strategy whereby someone rejects a harsh truth, and adopts a less disturbing belief instead.
example:

• Angry
Reactions: Johnyboie

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
That applies to you as well. :rolleyes:
No, I just wanted to troll Arigon, it's not the first time I've done it and I don't know why the other got involved xd I don't have anything against him and to specify better Maya and Josy could be my favorites but I like them all and I don't hate any of the girls

Reactions: Arigon and Gladheim

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
No, I just wanted to troll Arigon, it's not the first time I've done it and I don't know why the other got involved xd I don't have anything against him and to specify better Maya and Josy could be my favorites but I like them all and I don't hate any of the girls
It's not exactly your first time ridiculing Bella fans and Arigon definitely hasn't been the only target of yours.

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
Dial it back guys. In a mud-slinging match, everybody gets dirty.

Let's just say that DPC hasn't done a particularly great job with some of the smaller details of several characters and plotlines and leave it at that.
Well, we could discuss if the writer is at fault here, or the fans who take it too seriously. But I can't imagine that discussion ending well either. :D

Reactions: Procyonix

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
It's not exactly your first time ridiculing Bella fans and Arigon definitely hasn't been the only target of yours.
You know that I am going to give you the reason simply to end this stupid discussion eyy_b0ss sorry for you also I did not know that it was going to bother you so much maybe because the fans of Maya and Josy are used to that treatment that is given every day and well I thought we were all kidding at the end

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
You know that I am going to give you the reason simply to end this stupid discussion eyy_b0ss sorry for you also I did not know that it was going to bother you so much maybe because the fans of Maya and Josy are used to that treatment that is given every day and well I thought we were all kidding at the end
It does cross the line sometimes, doesn't it? To be fair, I wasn't part of that discussion anyway so...just wanted to mention that it can get annoying if it goes on for several pages. Of course I can't speak for everyone, so maybe it was overreacting on my part. :)

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
i don't think mona was expelled for backing off the deal

the epilogue only shows us that her "free tuitionship" deal was off and now, not having the money herself, she has to leave. just like maya could if the same thing happens to her
I'm not so sure Mona is experiencing tuition problems. She was already enrolled and presumably had paid her first semester tuition. When she hears about the Free Tuition option of course she goes for it, but I don't think it was her only financial option.

Reactions: aragh and ename144

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
There's plenty of dialogue if you look for it, the question is one of intent. You assert - without any proof, I might add - that Josy is deliberately misleading the MC purely to keep him around her. If we assume the MC is likewise motivated purely by a selfish desire to use Josy for his own benefit, there are several occasions where he clearly signals his "interest" in Josy.

For example, immediately after the first date ends and he says it might be better if he didn't see her again, he gives her his sweatshirt. Note that this is before her "not farewell" line, so the MC is the one who begins the trend of implicitly showing interest in despite saying they should break ties.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then there's the call on the first night of college. Josy says it was a mistake to call, and the MC immediately asks to come visit her. You assert that Josy interrupts the MC when he has second thoughts. Here the MC does that same thing to her.

There's also the the MC's response when Tina tells him Josy quit her job. Josy isn't here to interrupt and there are no second thoughts. He's still determined to keep her, all on his own initiative.

Finally, we have the dialog in their second date just before she offers to let the MC spend the night. Josy explains that she is feeling guilty. The MC, without any interrupted second thoughts, suggests that she she wants more to happen with the MC. Would Josy have made her offer if the MC didn't lead her into it?

To be clear, I don't think the MC was manipulating Josy any more than Josy was manipulating him. I think both of them wanted contradictory things: to respect Josy's existing relationship, and to act on their mutual feelings for each other. Unsurprisingly, that results in a lot of mixed signals and intimate heart-to-heart moments between the two.

If you insist on viewing Josy as the villain in this, I can't stop you. But I'm not aware of any evidence from the game that explicitly supports your view and refutes mine. So I suspect we're just going to have to agree to disagree.
That is the most ridiculous reply I ever read. If you're that desperate for a counter argument take some more time to think about it, but this was just so much drivel that proved nothing. The MC was manipulating Josy with a sweatshirt? Seriously?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That is the most ridiculous reply I ever read. If you're that desperate for a counter argument take some more time to think about it, but this was just so much drivel that proved nothing. The MC was manipulating Josy with a sweatshirt? Seriously?
Perhaps if you read past that part you'll see that they actually make a good point about the MC not wanting to give up on Josy and it's entirely his choice, not because he's being "manipulated" by her. Also, on the subject of the sweatshirt, that's something that could easily send a signal to Josy, whether intentional or not, that makes her feel as though he doesn't want to give up on her because it's such a kindhearted gesture and so she in turn doesn't want to give up on him as a result of it, hence why she hugs him and says it's just "goodbye" and not "farewell". She might be reading too much into it, but it could certainly be seen as a gesture of intent.

Reactions: Procyonix
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes