AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Hey guys, how do I unlock 100% of the Josy/Maya scene in Episode 6?

I'm stuck at 50% and only get the version where you get blowjob and then Maya and Josy ride MC's cock but then run into the woods when they hear someone coming and then give MC double blow job.

What do I have to do to unlock the rest of the scene? View attachment 971654
Don't help Maya in EP 4

Mar 31, 2020
Hey guys, how do I unlock 100% of the Josy/Maya scene in Episode 6?

I'm stuck at 50% and only get the version where you get blowjob and then Maya and Josy ride MC's cock but then run into the woods when they hear someone coming and then give MC double blow job.

What do I have to do to unlock the rest of the scene? View attachment 971654
whaaaaaat, there was more of it? I guess i found my reason to play the game again.
Don't help Maya in EP 4
Episode 3 not 4
Roger that.

xtremslayers

Aug 18, 2019
Does anyone have an Episode 6 Complete save ( everything unlocked ) with both DIK and CHIK paths. Had to reset my pc and don't feel like re-grinding. ty

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In the event that it was Josy and both girls are on your route, Jill will probably tell her about the date and Josy confides in her that she is also dating him and for now they have an open relationship

Jill could be upset (let's be honest no girl would like to hear that) Or Josy uses his magic and Jill enters the relationship with her, Maya and the MC (This will never happen :KEK: )
View attachment 971706
the friendship between Josy and Jill is quite inexplicable. they both know that MC feels something for each other and yet they never talk about it (maybe between them?)

for example Josy knows that MC has had a date with Jill, but she never asks about it (for example she makes some jokes about Sage when they meet her at lunch), and likewise Jill never asks MC how he has settled down the problem had with Maya and Josy.

they both choose not to know.

it would have been a perfect opportunity to create jealousy / competition, instead they become super friends.

and but women do nonsense ...

LazerShark

Mar 5, 2020
Your hate is easy to obtain then. It's quite a widespread trait, but funny enough, not in the case of Sally.
Oh, puh-lease. She's a munchkin. It's a common character trait in any game where you build your own character, it's just a temporary ego-trip in a very specific context, no big deal (unless you're running a multi-hour D&D D&G session).
You are right. After further consideration, I do not hate Sally anymore. I still hope we can have sex with her, but instead of rape, let it be consensual.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
the friendship between Josy and Jill is quite inexplicable. they both know that MC feels something for each other and yet they never talk about it (maybe between them?)

for example Josy knows that MC has had a date with Jill, but she never asks about it (for example she makes some jokes about Sage when they meet her at lunch), and likewise Jill never asks MC how he has settled down the problem had with Maya and Josy.

they both choose not to know.

it would have been a perfect opportunity to create jealousy / competition, instead they become super friends.

and but women do nonsense ...
Well, girls don't seem like the type but maybe they are doing "keep your friends close, keep your enemies stronger" unconsciously? (OMG did I write this right on my first try? XD) Maybe they both trust themselves so much that the other don't stand a chance agains them? Or it's just they don't care? I can easily see Josy putting up with it since she is friendly to basically everyone except Tommy. Jill has anly Bella as a friend, she would be more than willing to stay friends to Josy. Ofc, these don't apply if the situation escalates to the extreme, but dont think it's happening yet :KEK:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, girls don't seem like the type but maybe they are doing "keep your friends close, keep your enemies stronger" unconsciously? (OMG did I write this right on my first try? XD) Maybe they both trust themselves so much that the other don't stand a chance agains them? Or it's just they don't care? I can easily see Josy putting up with it since she is friendly to basically everyone except Tommy. Jill has anly Bella as a friend, she would be more than willing to stay friends to Josy. Ofc, these don't apply if the situation escalates to the extreme, but dont think it's happening yet :KEK:
if it were a real situation I would tell you it was so too

but I don't think there is any deception.

Josy when she asks about Sage appears "jealous", is it possible that she never asks about Jill even being sure there was something?

it is simply a not in-depth situation, too bad because for example Josy's reaction when in the library she heard about the appointment between Jill and MC had been evident, but then it has no follow-up, and by now I would say that it is too late to resume it

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
if it were a real situation I would tell you it was so too

but I don't think there is any deception.

Josy when she asks about Sage appears "jealous", is it possible that she never asks about Jill even being sure there was something?

it is simply a not in-depth situation, too bad because for example Josy's reaction when in the library she heard about the appointment between Jill and MC had been evident, but then it has no follow-up, and by now I would say that it is too late to resume it
Agreed, either Josy hides it very well or there is definitely an inconsistency about her jealousy. Seeing that face on her felt strangely good, hoped to see more on those 2's faces. The shock of seeing MC moving on, you know. Too bad, no I doubt we'll see it again, well, at least I won't see it. Cuz apparently we can start avoiding them altogether bit by bit :LUL:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Josy asks about Sage? Is it on M&J path only? I don't remember such thing
in the sixth chapter, regardless of the relationship MC has with Josy. if he chooses to eat with Sage, I don't remember the exact words, Josy points out how MC cares about Sage, which in female language is jealousy

Agreed, either Josy hides it very well or there is definitely an inconsistency about her jealousy. Seeing that face on her felt strangely good, hoped to see more on those 2's faces. The shock of seeing MC moving on, you know. Too bad, no I doubt we'll see it again, well, at least I won't see it. Cuz apparently we can start avoiding them altogether bit by bit :LUL:

I think it is now a dead chapter.

and because by now it would also be complicated to recover it, since there are too many different possibilities (Mc may be interested in both, in neither of the two, only in one of the 2, in Josy both within the trouple and alone ..)

the problem is that such a situation is very likely to be repeated, sooner or later all bigamous MCs (or more) will be discovered

a nice crossroads between Jill and Josy (or J + M) would have solved everything and would have been much more justified by the story than the one with Sage

Reactions: Zirael Q and scalvi

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
in the sixth chapter, regardless of the relationship MC has with Josy. if he chooses to eat with Sage, I don't remember the exact words, Josy points out how MC cares about Sage, which in female language is jealousy
Oh, the part where you're like "she's going through a tough spot and needs some help" and Josy goes "that's sweet", or something along those lines?

I dunno, if that was later revealed to have been a moment of jealousy I wouldn't exactly be blindsided, but that moment felt pretty sincere to me.

Reactions: Real Kreten

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Oh, the part where you're like "she's going through a tough spot and needs some help" and Josy goes "that's sweet", or something along those lines?

I dunno, if that was later revealed to have been a moment of jealousy I wouldn't exactly be blindsided, but that moment felt pretty sincere to me.
it changes according to the relationship MC has with Sage

if Mc is Sage's fuck buddy and in M+J path:

js "You're close with Sage, right?"
mc "Yeah, we're pretty close."
js "Ok..."

otherwise:
js "That's nice of you."

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes