shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It is not only to make beautiful renders, then you should know how to code, have some idea of how to run a script and a story ... it is not that simple, people who know how to render in this forum there are thousands and some do it quite well .
I can totally code:

10 print "hello"
20 goto 10

And I can write good like too!

Just needs me some graphical skills and I'd be sailing off into the virtual sunset.

• Haha
Reactions: Meushi and OFT

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Of course it will, and looks like it will be the same as the Beach Fun series where it's going to be main LIs and side girls in a random order.
but even those come out one at a time? I remembered them in groups of 3

if they come out one at a time to get all the wallpapers it will take 2-3 months
I can totally code:

10 print "hello"
20 goto 10

And I can write good like too!

Just needs me some graphical skills and I'd be sailing off into the virtual sunset.

is there incest in your game? and the harem?

when the next update?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
but even those come out one at a time? I remembered them in groups of 3

if they come out one at a time to get all the wallpapers it will take 2-3 months

is there incest in your game? and the harem?

when the next update?
Fuck there's too much pressure, I'm sick of all these demanding fans who don't even pay for my shit! :mad:

:geek:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I know there are whole walkthroughts and such but is there any list of what affinity is needed for each girl?

for now the only constraint is to have a non-DIK affinity (therefore both Chick and neutral) to be with Maya and Josy, and you have to be DIK for Quinn.

for the rest of the LI there is currently no constraint, with the wrong affinity at most you lose some scenes or possibilities of RP or dialogue.

generally with all but Sage it is better not to be DIK, with Jill it should be better to be CHICK. but no other constraints for now

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I know there are whole walkthroughts and such but is there any list of what affinity is needed for each girl?
Affinity doesn't really mean much for anyone because just about all of them can be had with any affinity, even M&J. They might reject him if he's DIK affinity, but you can gain DIK affinity in Ep 5 by fighting Caleb if you're that close to the threshold and still be with them. Even Quinn, who rejects him in Ep 6 if he doesn't have DIK affinity, was fine with him when he had Neutral or CHICK affinity in the previous 5 episodes.

All the affinity system does is lock out certain scenes to create replayability but it doesn't yet totally lock out any girls.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Chick affinity would work for all girls except Sage, Quinn and few other HOTs.
for now the only constraint is to have a non-DIK affinity (therefore both Chick and neutral) to be with Maya and Josy, and you have to be DIK for Quinn.

for the rest of the LI there is currently no constraint, with the wrong affinity at most you lose some scenes or possibilities of RP or dialogue.

generally with all but Sage it is better not to be DIK, with Jill it should be better to be CHICK. but no other constraints for now
If you play the CHICK game, there are quite a few side character interactions that your would miss out on, but none of the main 5 love interests.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
Thanks, guess it's hard to tell now for LI's untill game's finished, but those side characters are of interests

If you play the CHICK game, there are quite a few side character interactions that your would miss out on, but none of the main 5 love interests.
I'm guessing most of this is for HOT's and mentioned before Quinn. I did noticed with Jacob paintings that I missed out quite a lot of scenes. Those paintings also having lvl's instead of simple 1, 2, 3 make me wonder if those later required scenes will be locked out if the previous one wasn't achieved.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Pure CHICK, yes, but you can do partial CHICK by having that affinity and status but still get scenes with Camila, Riona, Quinn, Sarah, Lily, Jade, Cathy, Nicole, Sandy, and Nora.

Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes