shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
I wonder if you go "casanova" route, if there's "you wanted whole cake, you get none" ending.
And yes, KRJ needs a scene.
More than likely - I think at a certain point most girls will not accept "casanova". Quinn / Nicole might be more open to that idea. Main LIs I think not.

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
After the library anal scene with Quinn (pro tip: substitute out the sappy music for Dragula by Rob Zombie for a proper Sith rage fuck), I felt she was no longer my # 1 adversary. I still hold a grudge, not for how she treated MC in the early episodes, but how she treated Maya. It's infuriating to see Quinn doing her little...grab Maya by the neck shite.
Dragula is a great song, but I think this is the Rob Zombie song to go for in this situation. :)

Reactions: imzahai

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Dragula is a great song, but I think this is the Rob Zombie song to go for in this situation. :)
:unsure: I think you may be right. Something tells me Quinn herself would be a big Rob Zombie fan. I love all of his stuff. I found him through his movie the Devil's Rejects. Once I learned he did music too, I was hooked.

You know, the more I think about it the more I believe that song perfectly describes Quinn. She is, essentially, a living dead girl. Close to dead inside, close to dead outside. She is living on borrowed time more than anyone.

Last edited:

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
If her general perception is that sleeping around whilst in a relationship is bad because of what happened with Bella and James, being part of something like that where the outcome is more positive, i.e. both she and Bella are happier for being with the MC and she believes his actions were because of genuine affection for both of them, then maybe there's even a 1% chance she could accept such a thing.
Plot twist: there is threesome ending in the game, but it's not obvious M&J

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
:unsure: I think you may be right. Something tells me Quinn herself would be a big Rob Zombie fan. I love all of his stuff. I found him through his movie the Devil's Rejects. Once I learned he did music too, I was hooked.

You know, the more I think about it the more I believe that song perfectly describes Quinn. She is, essentially, a living dead girl. Close to dead inside, close to dead outside. She is living on borrowed time more than anyone.
Yeah, I think so too. When you mentioned Rob Zombie that song just immediately came to mind. I am also a big fan. Did you ever watch 3 from Hell? The new firefly movie he did a couple of years ago?

Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Yeah, I think so too. When you mentioned Rob Zombie that song just immediately came to mind. I am also a big fan. Did you ever watch 3 from Hell? The new firefly movie he did a couple of years ago?
Not yet. I haven't been to the movies in a while and I'm off the grid when it comes to TV subscriptions. I have to pirate these days and I don't want to do that to my main man Rob. I'll definitely get around to his entire collection at some point. I could use a new Firefly fix...it's been too long!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I should make a Bella/Jill run. :unsure:
Do you guys think DPC will do that for Bella/Jill fans? That would be nice, but is it that likely? I know Jill fans have had to put up with some serious blue balls and Bella fans get only slightly better, but wow, a threesome ending!?! That would be incredibly generous from the man who gave us Acting Lessons.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Plot twist: there is threesome ending in the game, but it's not obvious M&J
I should make a Bella/Jill run. :unsure:
Do you guys think DPC will do that for Bella/Jill fans? That would be nice, but is it that likely? I know Jill fans have had to put up with some serious blue balls and Bella fans get only slightly better, but wow, a threesome ending!?! That would be incredibly generous from the man who gave us Acting Lessons.
It may not happen, but I honestly think it would be amusing if it did. After getting so much flak for what they did in AL and although they are seemingly unfazed by it, imagine if they put in 2 throuple options in this game as a way of saying, "Here you go, now shut the f*** up about AL!" :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
It may not happen, but I honestly think it would be amusing if it did. After getting so much flak for what they did in AL and although they are seemingly unfazed by it, imagine if they put in 2 throuple options in this game as a way of saying, "Here you go, now shut the f*** up about AL!" :ROFLMAO:
I should also get around to playing AL, considering how much flak DPC gets for it.

Reactions: shazba

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I should also get around to playing AL, considering how much flak DPC gets for it.
Well, as you can probably gather, don't expect a throuple ending. :cry:

You might get funding if you would listen to what your fans want
That was posted almost 2 years ago and the guy's now got 10,000 patrons and is surely making mid to high 5 figures a month, so I think they're doing OK as is.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
:cry: May Gaea have mercy on your soul. But seriously, you may enjoy it immensely...there are a lot of people who do. I enjoyed parts of it. Being A DIK is clearly better, but give AL a shot. Who knows, it may occupy a position on your top 10.

Reactions: shinkei

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
Not yet. I haven't been to the movies in a while and I'm off the grid when it comes to TV subscriptions. I have to pirate these days and I don't want to do that to my main man Rob. I'll definitely get around to his entire collection at some point. I could use a new Firefly fix...it's been too long!
Fair enough, I know how that goes. Think you will enjoy it when you do though.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes