ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
See its the opposite for me and i know you guys have heard me say it before but Pre Josy Maya was the best character in the game, her character development was amazing but then she lost all of that when Josy came back into the picture.

Ahh how i miss the days when Maya was actually trying to be a headstrong women and not constantly being led around on a whim by others. If we did get old Maya back she would definitely dethrone Jade for me but that's probably never going to happen.
Brave heart, Malicre, I won't give up hope of seeing our old Maya back some day. Plus, I felt like Episode 6 Maya (until the cliffhanger) was much closer to her old self than she had been in a while. Flirting with her in the library in particular was quite fun.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
And that's the point. She gets talked into these because she's a people pleaser who doesn't want to let people down, which is why she'd allow the MC to be there if it's what Bella wants and is also why she's so torn about about this situation (the blackmail) because it's one where she feels she can't please both parties.
Yet somehow she won't want to please Tybalt even when the MC's future is riding on it? I think we're going to have to agree to disagree on this.

Not a fan of Romeo and Juliet, I take it?
I'm a huge fan of Shakespeare's ability to turn a phrase. I'm not a particular fan of his stories.

But on this particular point, wasn't secrecy needed because the original Tybalt going to kill Romeo for his insolence? And didn't he eventually kill the Derek-equivalent? Somewhat different than our version. Also, as Jill points out, that story didn't exactly end well.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Oh, and on an unrelated note, am I the only one who was rooting for Wile E. Coyote because I got tired of watching the Road Runner humiliate him?
Wile E. had more personality for sure, but he wanted to kill and eat the bird. I'd say the road runner was justified... I did feel a few ounces of sympathy for how freaking unlucky the coyote was. :giggle:

But that was with 8-10 episodes a season, a season every year or two (at the most).

We're on pace for a four-episode season every 2 years. It's not quite the same.

Think of it this way: think about what you were like 5 years ago (2016), your interests, the things that were important to you - and then think about how they've changed. 5 years is a loooong time. I hope it works, but it could be hard to hang on to the momentum with a game so infrequently, especially towards the end.

Has leveled off pretty much since the last release. Maybe it goes back up when the release date is announced. I think it's worth considering if we need MORE (more tennis, more D&G-type scenes, etc) or just a solid, tight story that delivers every 2-3 months.

EDIT: Again, I don't want to seem like a hater - I LOVE this game. I just worry about the sustainability of a project that is still 5 years away from completion.
Don't confuse an episode of GOT (which often ran for under 1 hr) for an episode of BaDIK (ep6 took me 6 hours to complete, and that doesn't include any replay factor). The terms are not compatible.

That said, multiple "episodes" of BaDIK are released each year, at this rate that's surely more than 10+ hours of game play each year (I believe that's an underestimation and once again it doesn't include any replay factor).

GOT was around 10 hours of viewing each year. Obviously if you watched 1 episode a week of GOT, you dragged it out for a couple of months, but then you had like 9+ months to wait for the next season.

With BaDIK, you can binge an entire episode in one sitting (I don't think there's any other rational way to do it ;)) and then you just need to wait about 4 more months for the next one.

Don't look at it as "I can't wait 5 more years to finish this", just look towards the next episode, worst case, only 4-5 more months after you finish a previous one.

As you finish each episode, the desire for the next episode will be there, and the wait is much shorter than waiting for a new season of your favorite series (it's been over a year since The Witcher season 1 was released...)

Plus, some people will lose interest over the years, but some people will discover it for the first time when a new season is released on Steam, others when it's 100% complete. And there will be those who stick with it from beginning to end.

I guess the comparative dilemma is, you can comfortably lie in bed next to your wife/girlfriend/significant other and watch another episode of GOT, she may roll her eyes at the excessive sex and nudity, but it's mainstream, she understands that. Playing BaDIK while lying in bed next to your wife/girlfriend/significant other may not result in the same reaction... (unless you're blessed with a family like Casmyr who are all in on the fun and games :p)

Wait....what?!!! DPC just made a 10k subscribers wallpapers series and last week he had 11k.
Did he lost 1.4k in just one week? Maybe they mentioned this site or asked for a render? :KEK:
It fluctuates, but slowly trending upwards. There's always a spike around release time, but it'll be interesting where it ends up after next release.

Tybalt will be taken down hard in the following way:
During the next fuckfest with Jade, she will be gently sucking and licking her juice and his cum off his still semi hard cock, and will look up as she licks him and state that she needs a small favor-
Tybalt- a stepson of hers with Stephen, is breaking a little known law by violating the fresh juicy succulence of innocent water melons. He discards their used carcasses in the dumpster. Eventually it will come back to haunt her, so she wants the MC to arrange an accident for the perv that violates the watermelons. The MC leaves, runs by Bella's to borrow her special chain saw, and then Tybalt is later found to have fallen into a wood chipper. He is covered in watermelon DNA and somehow has some old and crusted DNA from James as well.... The conclusion is that Tybalt was killed by James while eating a watermelon, and now the manhunt is on for a man whose body has been spread around at least 10 different states.......

Jade is happy, MC has to service Bella until the end of time, and thus is happy, Jill doesn't have to worry about Tybalt, and the MC goes on happily spreading his seed where ever he wants!
All sounds quite feasible. :unsure:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yet somehow she won't want to please Tybalt even when the MC's future is riding on it? I think we're going to have to agree to disagree on this.
Because pleasing Tybalt means letting down 2 other people, and this is why it would be difficult for Jill and she'd likely just keep quiet go with the flow rather than upset anyone by either siding with Tybalt or leaving herself.

I really don't see how a scenario as I've laid out would be implausible or even cause any greatly negative outcomes.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Because pleasing Tybalt means letting down 2 other people, and this is why it would be difficult for Jill and she'd likely just keep quiet go with the flow rather than upset anyone by either siding with Tybalt or leaving herself.

I really don't see how a scenario as I've laid out would be implausible or even cause any greatly negative outcomes.
The negative outcome is obvious: Tybalt decides Jill is never going give up on the MC, so he goes ahead and presses charges (and/or sues him). That's what Jill has been trying avoid, remember?

Obviously if Tybalt himself was just bluffing he won't do that, but Jill clearly does not think he is. If some of our fellow forumites are right and Tybalt's case is laughed out of court, the legal threat won't matter. But in either case the result is the same. Jill can see the MC as much as she wants and Tybalt can't do anything about it. So: bluff called and Jill and MC are officially a couple, or bluff not called and Jill is just dumber than a box of rocks. Neither of those outcomes is good for the game (IMHO).

Now, it's always possible Tybalt will manage to make the charges stick, in which case maybe MCs on the Jill path will be forced to spend their $5000 on a lawyer. That would at least be an interesting outcome, but surely it would take the fun out of hitting Tybalt with a tennis ball.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

That's exactly why she stayed and studied with everyone when she was pressed at the library even though she knew it went against her agreement with Tybalt.
I think Josy is meant to be DIK/Neutral solo choice from the M&J. Her liking when you punch Tommy, a DIK major decision while Maya is like "Josy..." seems to point to that.
Yep, she loves so many of the mc's DIK moves.
  • mc "Hey, Josephine! What's pink, brown and fits like a glove?" - RPJosy +1
  • Drawing dicks on Steve's portrait. - RPJosy +1
  • mc "It's better than wearing nothing." - RPJosy +1
  • You get RP even when the mc draws a dick on her arm during the threesome picnic.
  • Unlike all the other prudes, when the MC peeks on Josy, she opens her legs to give a better view.
But she also prefers Chick responses to DIK responses from time-to-time, so she's a "good" girl with a "bad girl" streak, or vice-verse.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That's exactly why she stayed and studied with everyone when she was pressed at the library even though she knew it went against her agreement with Tybalt.

Yep, she loves so many of the mc's DIK moves.
  • mc "Hey, Josephine! What's pink, brown and fits like a glove?" - RPJosy +1
  • Drawing dicks on Steve's portrait. - RPJosy +1
  • mc "It's better than wearing nothing." - RPJosy +1
  • You get RP even when the mc draws a dick on her arm during the threesome picnic.
  • Unlike all the other prudes, when the MC peeks on Josy, she opens her legs to give a better view.
But she also prefers Chick responses to DIK responses from time-to-time, so she's a "good" girl with a "bad girl" streak, or vice-verse.
most of it true. But for the complete truth. If you have dik status, not the affinity, but the status before the first date with her in ep 1, she won't send you the nude photo, and she also don't like your attempt for flirting. She will say, you sound like Steve.
hence why she is a "neutral and may be dik". I mean , the Neutral affinity and only having sex with Josy is enough to enter the three way relationship. after that our affinity may no longer matter, and she might like more the bad boy attitude :cool:.

and Also, Yes, I will never get Tired of this :love:
BeingADIK 2021-02-07 05-20-02-75.png
BeingADIK 2021-02-07 05-20-14-49.png

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The negative outcome is obvious: Tybalt decides Jill is never going give up on the MC, so he goes ahead and presses charges (and/or sues him). That's what Jill has been trying avoid, remember?

Obviously if Tybalt himself was just bluffing he won't do that, but Jill clearly does not think he is. If some of our fellow forumites are right and Tybalt's case is laughed out of court, the legal threat won't matter. But in either case the result is the same. Jill can see the MC as much as she wants and Tybalt can't do anything about it. So: bluff called and Jill and MC are officially a couple, or bluff not called and Jill is just dumber than a box of rocks. Neither of those outcomes is good for the game (IMHO).

Now, it's always possible Tybalt will manage to make the charges stick, in which case maybe MCs on the Jill path will be forced to spend their $5000 on a lawyer. That would at least be an interesting outcome, but surely it would take the fun out of hitting Tybalt with a tennis ball.
Tybalt is so definitely bluffing!

But we've all gone 'round in circles on this particular issue, so I'll just leave it at this:

one of my favorite thing about MC & Josy is how the MC always resting his hand on Josy's ass :cool: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1024321
View attachment 1024323
View attachment 1024324
View attachment 1024325
I love how openly Josy sexualized:love:, and her interaction with MC also represent it. Shame that we didn't have anything during the room cleaning:ROFLMAO:
Oh yes, 100% with you there (not physically, I like my threesomes M/F/F). :sneaky:

Room cleaning was definitely a missed opportunity, even if it didn't result in full blown sex due to the risk (both brothers were in the house).

Although I like some of the subtle hand touching, footsie under the table etc. in this game, one thing that is missing is the typical boyfriend copping a feel in various situations. If I was picking up my pen under my girlfriend's desk, I'd definitely run my hand down her leg, that kind of shit is so natural but rarely seen in these games.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Room cleaning was definitely a missed opportunity, even if it didn't result in full blown sex due to the risk (both brothers were in the house).

Although I like some of the subtle hand touching, footsie under the table etc. in this game, one thing that is missing is the typical boyfriend copping a feel in various situations. If I was picking up my pen under my girlfriend's desk, I'd definitely run my hand down her leg, that kind of shit is so natural but rarely seen in these games.
Fully agree, after this "Where you want us?"
BeingADIK 2021-02-07 05-55-36-55.png
I definitely have some idea how this scene will play out :cool: , and I was disappointed:ROFLMAO:, that not even an ass grabbing or slapping has happened. Josy's ass was practically begging for a slap in those pants:love:, and she was drooling over the MC:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-02-07 05-56-55-41.png
BeingADIK 2021-02-07 05-56-57-91.png
BeingADIK 2021-02-07 05-57-33-42.png
Knowing what Bella did, this was huge disappointment:ROFLMAO:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Fully agree, after this "Where you want us?"
View attachment 1024343
I definitely have some idea how this scene will play out :cool: , and I was disappointed:ROFLMAO:, that not even an ass grabbing or slapping has happened. Josy's ass was practically begging for a slap in those pants:love:, and she was drooling over the MC:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1024346
View attachment 1024347
View attachment 1024348
Knowing what Bella did, this was huge disappointment:ROFLMAO:
50% of the cleaning would have been groping, kissing and laughing, not so productive. I love how Josy was drooling once the mc got shirtless and sweaty. Looks like her brain just shutdown here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
50% of the cleaning would have been groping, kissing and laughing, not so productive. I love how Josy was drooling once the mc got shirtless ans sweaty. Looks like her brain just shutdown here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just like during the Threesome, She just can't contain herself, I fucking love it :love:
BeingADIK 2021-02-07 06-19-41-60.png
or if she is doing it. Look at that lustful look in her eyes. :love:
BeingADIK 2021-02-07 06-20-19-11.png

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
How many other quality games here are releasing significant updates every 4 or so months?
Don't get me wrong. I enjoy BADIK. But It's not the Be all to end all of AVNS. Games like What a legend, City of broken Dreamers, Once in a Lifetime, and Pale Carnations are all quality and release every 3 months or so with great amounts of content, and those games only have a fraction of the patrons that DPC has. And these games are just from the top rated games first page. So I think there are many games out there that can be just as good as BADIK, you just have to take the time to look for them

Edit: I am not saying that these games are better than BADIK, nor that the person reading this will like the games I stated. Simply that there are plenty of quality games on F95 right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Awry90 and DavDR

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Tybalt is so definitely bluffing!

But we've all gone 'round in circles on this particular issue, so I'll just leave it at this:

Never sad to see a Princess Bride clip! :) That said, I'm not sure it's a great comparison. Remember, after he brutally murders Westley (!), the grandchild's question is "Who kills Humperdink?" He was seen as a serious threat, and for good reason.

Humperdink was never sympathetic and eventually became quite despicable, but he was not routinely humiliated by our hero. Early on, he was shown as very competent, and in the middle he was at least a somewhat cunning. It's only when Miracle Max shows up that Humperdink starts getting mocked. That set the stage for his eventual humiliation, but the reason Humperdink's fate was so satisfying was precisely because it cemented how far the mighty prince had fallen. If the whole movie had treated him like, say, Farquaad from Shrek, Westley's bluff would have been a very dull scene because the outcome was obvious.

Tybalt is no Humperdink. At the moment, Tybalt isn't even Vizini. Which was fine... right up until DPC wanted to wring drama out of Tybalt's threat to Jill. That's where the whole thing went off the rails.

Do you seriously think Tybalt could ever make the MC suffer like no man in a century? I'm highly skeptical, which is why I really don't think the blackmail plot was a good idea. But now that we're stuck with it, the only hope is power through and treat Tybalt with at least a token of the weight The Princess Bride treated Humperdink.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Tybalt is the problem

why should we take him seriously?

in the sixth chapter he is ridiculed by DPC when he sets up his blackmail to Jill with the inside joke on the watermelon at breakfast. that would be the time when Tybalt should be the villain of the moment

then he is ridiculed by Bella in the phone call scene

and finally ridiculed, even rudely, by Sally in the library.

why should we expect him to receive a different treatment? why should we consider him a threat? when it is clear that his is just a bluff

a clarification though: I am convinced that the game of D&G is not an exception to blackmail, it is not yet active at that moment, from how Jill talks about it I think she has not yet accepted, in theory she should do it after the picnic

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Don't get me wrong. I enjoy BADIK. But It's not the Be all to end all of AVNS. Games like What a legend, City of broken Dreamers, Once in a Lifetime, and Pale Carnations are all quality and release every 3 months or so with great amounts of content, and those games only have a fraction of the patrons that DPC has. And these games are just from the top rated games first page. So I think there are many games out there that can be just as good as BADIK, you just have to take the time to look for them
I like all those games, ("What a Legend" grew on me after I gave it a second chance), but to me, they're mostly forgettable ("City of Broken Dreamers" is the exception), and I'm not specifically "hanging out" for their next updates; I'd play them for sure, but I don't care either way.

I played "Once in a Lifetime" just last week for the first time, and when you mentioned it, I had to go back and look at it to remember what it was all about. It had an intriguing story, but there was nothing special about it.

Plus "What a Legend" hasn't been updated for almost 6 months and "City of Broken Dreamers" (while definitely an excellent story) last update was quite short.

It's mostly subjective, but in my view BaDIK stands alone due to the following combination:
  • Nice renders with very emotive expressions ;)
  • Excellent sound track selection :cool:
  • Laugh-out-loud humor :ROFLMAO:
  • Lots of enjoyable nuance and attention to subtle details :unsure:
  • Memorable and consistent characters - Characters that don't just exist for the mc - they have their own agency :eek:
  • Flowing & polished dialogue :D
  • Really impressive kissing animation :whistle:
  • Fun setting :giggle:
  • Lots of drama :cry:
  • Obsessed fan base :geek:
The only thing it lacks is a clear direction, but he's just a young guy in college, he's there to learn, fuck, and get into trouble; not much other direction is required I guess. :sneaky:

Of course there are plenty of other good games, but they just exist to fill in the gap between BaDIK episodes. :LOL:

Never sad to see a Princess Bride clip! :) That said, I'm not sure it's a great comparison. Remember, after he brutally murders Westley (!), the grandchild's question is "Who kills Humperdink?" He was seen as a serious threat, and for good reason.

Humperdink was never sympathetic and eventually became quite despicable, but he was not routinely humiliated by our hero. Early on, he was shown as very competent, and in the middle he was at least a somewhat cunning. It's only when Miracle Max shows up that Humperdink starts getting mocked. That set the stage for his eventual humiliation, but the reason Humperdinl's fate was so satisfying was precisely because it cemented how far the mighty prince had fallen. If the whole movie had treated him like, say, Farquaad from Shrek, Westley's bluff would have been a very dull scene because the outcome was obvious.

Tybalt is no Humperdink. At the moment, Tybalt is isn't even Vizini. Which was fine... right up until DPC wanted to wring drama out of Tybalt's threat to Jill. That's where the whole thing went off the rails.

Do you seriously think Tybalt could ever make the MC suffer like no man in a century? I'm highly skeptical, which is why I really don't think the blackmail plot was a good idea. But now that we're stuck with it, the only hope is power through and treat Tybalt with at least a token of the weight The Princess Bride treated Humperdink.
Yeah, it was a totally inappropriate clip. In that situation it was Wesley that was bluffing and Humperdink called him out on it (even if it was a bit late), whereas it's Tybalt that's bluffing and the mc needs to fuck him up. So role reversals, and definitely not the same caliber characters, however when I hear, "Bluffing" that's my go to. :D

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes