Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
In the alternate BaDIK universe where there's no drama and it's just a debaucherous romp through college with no consequences, this actually happened. :giggle:

Also, based on the fact DPC is close to finishing the animations, I predict Maya will not be getting any lewd scenes in this gettup.
She didn't get one the last time either. I haven't seen a cosmetic poll yet where the outfit is used in a lewd scene.

Oh. I absolutely hate strapon ......!!
Well then you should let your partner know so they stop using it on you.

Communication is key. ;)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Huh? I thought you had already seen dalli_x's attachment.

View attachment 1028187
I wonder if these warmer outfits mean we will be getting a bit of a time skip towards the end of the episode. Certainly these are more appropriate for the approaching autumn weather. When we last left off, weren't we still in September?

Yes DPC YES, my diabolical plan of a Halloween episode is coming to fruition. Can't wait to see what each girl chooses for her costume. As long as "sexy" is in front of the costume name, all will be well.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
We do know. She's like the first Bond girl in the film; provides some plot advancement but you know he's not going to end up with her at the end.
I am not saying she certainly will be, her development may simply be for the story and she's not a love interest because something horrible will happen to her but your first Bond Girl comparison simply doesn't work. They don't stick around in the story and get continued development and relevance.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Oh my! Jill in a Halloween costume. :love:

The mere thought of it gets my heart racing and my mouth drooling wanting to see it if it ever happened. Jesus H. I need to see my girl again. This lockdown/COVID crap is the pits.

Reactions: Mistrophera

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
#3 is winning by a landslide
GOOD. She gave a little yvonne strahovski aka Sarah Walker from Chuck vibe with that hair, and outfit, I like it. :cool: . Sarah Walker was one of my favorite , maybe that's why I resonate with Maya back in the early days
fa8dc25dfebef766d44b53827bb2d4b6.jpg
90c8f1994e3a3a0c0661b5991a787c9a.jpg
yvonne-strahovski-photoshoot-for-maxim-2011-20.jpg
if only, She or Josy would wear Skin Tight Leather Pants too. I would prefer Josy but Maya would be nice too :love::cool:(y)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Guys I have a good theory (I think at least) about Quinn, Rhiona, Chad, Burke, Cathy.

According to my theory, Quinn and Rhiona started dealing drugs on campus to pay their tuition. They got caught by Burke and he then blackmailed them (wanted a piece of the pie). He then demanded more and more and Quinn/Rhiona then persuaded the HOTs girls to better the HOTs account with a little prostitution. But in fact they forked it over to give it to Burke, because he was always asking for more. Therefore probably also the party with the Preps around the drug conversion to increase. But Burke probably got that from the prostitution and Widert it a chance. He tricked Chad (remember the fight with MC) so he thought MC was blackmailing him. It came as it had to come. Burke also wanted to talk to Chad alone in his office again. After that came the final scene with Chad and Quinn, where Chad had to talk to Quinn. I assume Burke wants to set up a big prostitution ring and logically needs Quinn to do it. Quinn/Burke publish the pictures of Cathy to have a scapegoat in the worst case (in any case she is discredited). Explanation comes shortly why. At the end of EP6 Burke deletes a girl from the computer. From a criminal point of view even clever (more or less). But every girl who is not in the books logically does not pay tuition fees and so Burke can pocket all the money. But it is possible that Cathy has access to the books and is therefore discredited. Maybe even set up as a scapegoat.

Only a theory but for me comprehensible.
(Please for your opinion to it)

Translated with DeepL

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes