Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
As I said, I'll let myself be surprised. If you knew beforehand, the game would no longer be fun.
Besides, it's nice to read all the theories, wishes and ideas.
I don't know if that's what DPC wants, but it's fun and shortens the waiting time.:cool:
It is not what DPC wants. They've explicitly said they're against incest and it won't be in the game, so that's that. Case closed.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

OFT

Jan 6, 2020

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
That's another possibility, in which case the young girl being not much older than Jill would fit quite well. However, the young girl looks like the Jill model with the morph applied to it, so I'd still say it's her and her sister.
Which is exactly what I would do if I knew I was never going to need to show Jill when she was younger or the sister outside of that one image.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
The most solid evidence the MC and Jill are not related:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And that makes me incredibly happy knowing that. It's the theories that fly around here that unsettle me. :LOL:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The most solid evidence the MC and Jill are not related:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Guys I have a good theory (I think at least) about Quinn, Rhiona, Chad, Burke, Cathy.

According to my theory, Quinn and Rhiona started dealing drugs on campus to pay their tuition. They got caught by Burke and he then blackmailed them (wanted a piece of the pie). He then demanded more and more and Quinn/Rhiona then persuaded the HOTs girls to better the HOTs account with a little prostitution. But in fact they forked it over to give it to Burke, because he was always asking for more. Therefore probably also the party with the Preps around the drug conversion to increase. But Burke probably got that from the prostitution and Widert it a chance. He tricked Chad (remember the fight with MC) so he thought MC was blackmailing him. It came as it had to come. Burke also wanted to talk to Chad alone in his office again. After that came the final scene with Chad and Quinn, where Chad had to talk to Quinn. I assume Burke wants to set up a big prostitution ring and logically needs Quinn to do it. Quinn/Burke publish the pictures of Cathy to have a scapegoat in the worst case (in any case she is discredited). Explanation comes shortly why. At the end of EP6 Burke deletes a girl from the computer. From a criminal point of view even clever (more or less). But every girl who is not in the books logically does not pay tuition fees and so Burke can pocket all the money. But it is possible that Cathy has access to the books and is therefore discredited. Maybe even set up as a scapegoat.

Only a theory but for me comprehensible.
(Please for your opinion to it)

Translated with DeepL
Wow, I hadn't considered that Quinn might be behind the leaking of Cathy's picture. If that's true, any potential of her being just an unlucky girl from a bad background is gone and she is a straight up scumbag. At a certain point all of the rotten things you do in life add up and that makes you a rotten person :poop: and not simply a tart with a heart. The "I had a difficult upbringing" excuse only goes so far (if at all).

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I'm sure once the MC gets wind of this he'll try to convince her to stay, maybe it will even have him find out who was responsible.
Sounds logical to me, and maybe that'll be another way or another "in" with Jill/Bella. Maybe as a big DIK/CHICK decision? *shrug*

Just spit-balling. It could be worked in to either Jill's or Bella's storyline(s)

Nov 27, 2020
And Burke has erased Mona's scholarship.
So Mona wouldn't have needed the tuition at all. Now I am confused.
Then why did she let herself be pressured like that. Of course, she may not have known about the scholarship.
Then Burke is a real scumbag. He's skimming money twice.
It’s implied the scholarship was the tuition that Quinn was offering...

OT - I didn’t touch this thread for 3 days - that was a mistake! 8 hours later....

Reactions: ename144

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Then why did she let herself be pressured like that. Of course, she may not have known about the scholarship.
That's likely a fake scholarship Burke had created to cover-up what Mona would have been doing as a HOT had she stayed. Burke isn't a teacher at the college, he's more like a fellow and he probably has the money to provide these "scholarships", provided the girls play ball with Quinn's prostitution ring and he gets a piece of the action with the girls every now and then.

Reactions: dalli_x

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Or she never had a scholarship and that was simply something for the records so that someone looking at the books wouldn't question why a student hadn't paid the fees :unsure:

Reactions: dalli_x

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
It looks like Cathy quit her job and got a new one.
Check out the paper below.
I wish I could see the full resignation letter. I can only make out parts of it. We know Cathy's staying until a new teacher is found, but she is also suggesting in-house replacements. I'm sure Bella is one of them. Burke may want Bella to teach MC's class so he can catch them in a more compromising position in the classroom. If he was the one watching them in the DIK Library, he wouldn't be able to use that as evidence because he would be outed as a peeping tom and prowler. If MC and Bella get it on in the classroom, Burke would then be able to blackmail both of them in one shot or at least have some ammunition to fight back with if MC tries to get Burke removed for sleeping with students.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes