godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I wish I could see the full resignation letter. I can only make out parts of it. We know Cathy's staying until a new teacher is found, but she is also suggesting in-house replacements. I'm sure Bella is one of them. Burke may want Bella to teach MC's class so he can catch them in a more compromising position in the classroom. If he was the one watching them in the DIK Library, he wouldn't be able to use that as evidence because he would be outed as a peeping tom and prowler. If MC and Bella get it on in the classroom, Burke would then be able to blackmail both of them in one shot or at least have some ammunition to fight back with if MC tries to get Burke removed for sleeping with students.
Why would Burke be watching MC like that, he has no beef with him. He might have beef with the stupid/selfish MCs but, at least with Xerxes he's my little buddy.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
When I look at the main girls, I notice that the path to love is different for each one.

Quinn: (I don't know a main girl, but extremely important for the plot) She represented the mysterious, dangerous. MC only comes close as a massive DIK.

Bella: The disappointed one. Was a relative struggle for MC, who first had to convince her.

Sage: The carefree and fun-loving one. For her, love is about sex. Sage fell in love with MC at the Hang Out. Did you see her gestures and facial expressions.

Jill: Kind of scared because she was disappointed by Rusty. With her, he is probably the longest way to love, because MC and Jill must first become really thick friends.

Maya: Maya needs trust and the feeling of security and a solution for the father problem must be found.

Josy: With Josy it was the easiest, but also the rarest way to love. Josy and MC really fell for each other. This was definitely revealed in EP5 in words and pictures (gestures facial expressions).

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

toolman

Dec 8, 2019
I have been living under a rock it seems. Just DL it 5 days ago and finished first run through last night.
I don't have words for the awesomeness of this...besides the fact I totally blew the Josy Maya threesome and about lost my mind. Even the walkthrough is massive brainfuck lol.

going back in.. goal are being more dik like (I've been playing game for years casually that requires you to be nice to girls so ya can see boobies)...the mini games are cool but excessive, and keeping a cursor in small spots on a laptop pad is impossible in time required.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Bro you telling me. I only want 3 endings for my MC.

1: Jade
2: Heather
3: Alone

and 2 of those ain't gonna happen. :ROFLMAO:
I can see a Jade ending where she becomes president of B&R, and the MC marries her.

Tybalt can be the ring bearer who pisses himself walking down the isle and screams out how he hates MC .

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I have been living under a rock it seems. Just DL it 5 days ago and finished first run through last night.
I don't have words for the awesomeness of this...besides the fact I totally blew the Josy Maya threesome and about lost my mind. Even the walkthrough is massive brainfuck lol.

going back in.. goal are being more dik like (I've been playing game for years casually that requires you to be nice to girls so ya can see boobies)...the mini games are cool but excessive, and keeping a cursor in small spots on a laptop pad is impossible in time required.
At first I thought losing Josy and Maya was a tragedy then I realised it's a comedy.

• Haha
Reactions: Motivated Man

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
You guys think that the MC will have a lewd scene with characters like Sally, or even KRJ? I think they are far from his play zone and interest, even on a chick route...

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Why would Burke be watching MC like that, he has no beef with him. He might have beef with the stupid/selfish MCs but, at least with Xerxes he's my little buddy.
It depends on whether or not your MC showed the video to the DIKs. If he knows MC is having an affair with his wife, he is either going to be angry about it or turned on about it. Either way, he will want more data so he will spy on MC. That aside, I think Burke still wants to get with Bella and he is probably either watching her through school security cameras or is physically stalking her. That could be what led him to the DIK house. At that point he then had two reasons to be either angry or turned on; MC diddling Burke's wife and his crush.

I've seen plenty of other more rational theories, but I kind of like the idea of going brain to brain with Burke. A battle of wits and dueling blackmail scenarios. Much more fun dealing with a capable opponent like Burke than a buffoon like Tybalt.

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Heather.. She should be a main girl
Ew. :sick:

You guys think that the MC will have a lewd scene with characters like Sally, or even KRJ? I think they are far from his play zone and interest, even on a chick route...
Sally is the most likely because she gets featured in Patreon wallpapers, and all other female characters in those are ones that the MC can get sexual with, so this seems like a likely hint that something will happen with her.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes