Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Given what passes for normal wear in the BaDIK universe, I have to wonder if Halloween costumes are more along the lines of Elizabethan nobles and American Gothic schoolmarms. :p
That sounds pretty darn good to me. I wouldn't mind seeing the ladies in some formal wear. I don't think they do dances at college, but if they did, I'd love to see a masquerade ball. You can fool around and blame it on the mask...."I thought she was you honey!" But then again, the girls have very unique bodies. A bit difficult to mix them up. :sneaky:

I'd actually rank them

1. Bella
2. Cathy
20. Heather
318. Jill

Episode 8 is going to be the end of the season, and my guess is DPC will want to end on a relatively even keel for the Steam compilation. That means Episode 7 is the chance to whack us over the head with the drama club. Since DPC just played the Maya's Dad card, the biggest stick around (no, not counting that bat!) has got to be Bella. Whatever horror lies at the heart of Isabella, I don't think there's a better way to catapult it into the daylight than to finally have the MC go all the way with her.

So that's my guess. If it does happen, though, I don't think it will end well.
Jill is moving up! I was thinking Bella would be episode 8, but you may be right about the pending issues in ep. 7.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I would love to have my MC jump on Lily as well. But I would probably have to give up the Chick affinity and then Josy and Maya are gone.
You didn't get Lily's scene at the prep party? I don't recall exactly, but I don't think you have to be a DIK to get with her. There are some theories that she is an undercover cop, so she might be on the CHICK end of the spectrum. Either way, she pushed back against Quinn so she is more Jedi than Sith.

We should take a vote, who do you guys think the MC will shag first? Bella or Jill?
You're serious? Jill is the absolutely going to be the last (main) girl in the game who puts out.

Nov 27, 2020
I could NEVER be the typical male sticking the MCs schlong in every pie. It's so unlike how I am IRL. I know it's a game, but I don't like lying to girls, or being a douche to people, and I sure as hell don't drink or smoke. It would take A LOT, and I mean a whole HELL of A LOT for me to be a full douche DIK in this game.

I don't like the M&J route. Sage would be my only other go to. I wouldn't touch Bella because of her Jill connection. And most of the HOTs, in my eyes, are slut skeevers. No thanks. I don't need keyboard crabs. :sick::ROFLMAO:

Feet flirting with Jill is much more fun than having my MC screw a walking petri dish.
It’s OK man. I too, live vicariously through Kellermann when it comes to the DIK playthroughs.

He just didn’t know it until now... :LOL:

Can’t recommend multiple playthroughs enough!

:eek:
WHAT THE FU-

before you freak out , these are "just" custom Renders, at least for Now.......:cool:
-oh... ok...

TBH that sh!t with Jill/Josy is gonna mean something, as DPC keeps dropping MC dialogue that makes him waaay to invested in the ‘bonding’ aspect... And it made it into the chapter end highlight too.

Reactions: Kellermann

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Custom renders or not, I really don't like seeing them together. It's unsettling. I sure as blue hell better not see that kind of stuff with them in Season 2 or Season 3 or no matter how long this game lasts. I'll bleach my eyes out until they melt.
You do aware of them not sharing your concern right? :ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-02-10 02-23-06-81.png
Jill is already measuring Josy's hand, wondering how her fingers would feel inside of her pussy, or even in her little Booty hole may be:ROFLMAO::cool:
BeingADIK 2021-02-10 02-22-24-73.png
BeingADIK 2021-02-10 02-22-31-74.png
BeingADIK 2021-02-10 02-22-43-79.png

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You didn't get Lily's scene at the prep party? I don't recall exactly, but I don't think you have to be a DIK to get with her. There are some theories that she is an undercover cop, so she might be on the CHICK end of the spectrum. Either way, she pushed back against Quinn so she is more Jedi than Sith.

You're serious? Jill is the absolutely going to be the last (main) girl in the game who puts out.
Yes I did, but that was only a "blowjob". Hot, but only a blowjob.
Lily has a hot ass. That's what I said to Sage at movie night.

Reactions: Kellermann

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
We should take a vote, who do you guys think the MC will shag first? Bella or Jill?
JIll.
Jill sex is coming, 7 episode of teasing was enough, and the top of that, MC basically confessed love to her. Thats alone implying a next step, combined with the forbidden romance behind Tybalt back, yeah Sex is coming.
the only concern I have is that I also into Josy ( and Maya ):ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-02-10 02-37-33-47.png
BeingADIK 2021-02-10 02-37-42-61.png
STUDY!! :ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-02-10 02-37-44-12.png

Reactions: Casmyr

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I actually pay a lot of attention to detail.
It was nice to read that when Josy called MC, Josy said "we need help". There is my hope that the three-way relationship is growing.
Maybe they will meet Mona in EP at the beginning and Josy will talk to her first. Then Maya and MC goes into the room of Maya's father and convince him that the two are in a committed relationship. Josy moves to MC in the DIK Mansion and then they would have a problem less.

But I think that's just wishful thinking on my part.
And how do you think Josey will feel about being kicked out of her room and being separated from her girlfriend? Isn't that what was at the heart of the trouble in their relationship to begin with?

All these little theories that you guys come up with, do you ever consider what the feelings of these characters would be?

Nov 27, 2020
Thinking about this right now, I don't know if I can even play this game anymore.
I wouldn’t freak out too much about it. The way I see it, Jill hasn’t really had any obstacles in her path. Tybalt’s blackmail (I think) is just a precursor to something bigger (what about Jill’s “campaign” we haven’t heard of since that first yoga scene?). I think any Jill/Josy relations would reveal Josy’s a snake (sorry Josy fans, but that’s gonna be hard to justify), and at the pace that’s going we should have a solid relationship foundation to deal with that when it becomes an issue...

Give it time - we’re just posting theories here. In the end DPC will write what DPC will write - and we will have very little (if any) influence on the end result.

Wow this thread has really hardened me...

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well since I put those two in the friend zone in my game, I don't care about them at all, unless they get into the MCs way with Jill.

Knowing that the Jill declaration is coming, that's the only thing even keeping me subbed to this thread right now. I don't care about seeing spoilers as long as I get what I want for my MC in the end: Jill

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Thinking about this right now, I don't know if I can even play this game anymore.
I get it man. We all have our favourites. You don't have to compromise if Jill is the one for you. Although I think you're missing out on a ton of great content by sticking to one type of playthrough, these games are all about playing your way. If you want to play it like you yourself are inserted into the game then you should do it. My first run is always my canon run with my goddess Sage as my obsession. I'll never stray from her. NEVER.

Well maybe quickie with...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With Jill, you won't have to see any threesome content that you don't want. She is a pure CHICK for a reason. DPC may make her wild in bed with you (eventually :cautious:) but she's not going to suddenly turn into a philandering nympho.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
JIll.
Jill sex is coming, 7 episode of teasing was enough, and the top of that, MC basically confessed love to her. Thats alone implying a next step, combined with the forbidden romance behind Tybalt back, yeah Sex is coming.
It's going to be just like he said...

screenshot0107.png

He'll climb up to that balcony out of frustration at seeing and knowing Jill is giving in to Tybalt's demands and the gesture will be so overwhelming that she'll finally give in to her desires. :love:

I also think it could happen if you didn't go on this date. He'll be confused as to why she's avoiding him and, as with the other scenario, his frustration at this and at her ghosting him will cause him to climb to that balcony seeking answers which she'll give him and, again, she'll be so overwhelemed by his gesture that she'll be doing the horizontal mambo. :love:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I get it man. We all have our favourites. You don't have to compromise if Jill is the one for you. Although I think you're missing out on a ton of great content by sticking to one type of playthrough, these games are all about playing your way. If you want to play it like you yourself are inserted into the game then you should do it. My first run is always my canon run with my goddess Sage as my obsession. I'll never stray from her. NEVER.

Well maybe quickie with...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With Jill, you won't have to see any threesome content that you don't want. She is a pure CHICK for a reason. DPC may make her wild in bed with you (eventually :cautious:) but she's not going to suddenly turn into a philandering nympho.
Kellermann -- Jill is the closest I've seen in any of these games to my ideal IRL girl. She's everything the one love in my life was, and more. That's why I'm so caught up in her. Yeah my girl didn't have the hypnotic effect that Jill's eyes has on me, but they are very similar in a lot of ways.

I'd rather stick to how I would do things, rather than just seeing scenes or unlocking gallery stuff just for the sake of them. That's why I can never play CoBD or Depraved Awakening differently, because of the connection I made with Katie & Carli respectively (throw in Lexi from Intertwined as well)

My current wallpaper is the same image as my avatar on here.

Jill is as close as the love of my life was. I never had the chance to tell her how I felt, so I guess Jill is a proxy for her.

Anyway, thanks. (y)

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Kellermann -- Jill is the closest I've seen in any of these games to my ideal IRL girl. She's everything the one love in my life was, and more. That's why I'm so caught up in her. Yeah my girl didn't have the hypnotic effect that Jill's does on me, but they are very similar in a lot of ways.

I'd rather stick to how I would do things, rather than just seeing scenes or unlocking gallery stuff just for the sake of them. That's why I can never play CoBD or Depraved Awakening differently, because of the connection I made with Katie & Carli respectively (throw in Lexi from Intertwined as well)

My current wallpaper is the same image as my avatar on here.

Jill is as close as the love of my life was. I never had the chance to tell her how I felt, so I guess Jill is a proxy for her.

Anyway, thanks. (y)
I may be just a DIK, but I can respect that. :)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes