Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I can understand that. I once had a girlfriend for 2 years who had the looks of Maya, but the character traits of Josy.
That's why there is only one choice for me.
I worked every day side by side for 3 years with the girl I fell in love with. The entire store (I worked for the Sports Authority at the time) knew how I felt about her, including management. She knew how I felt not from me, but from her friends in the store. Every day, I had her back. I bought her lunch or a snack when she wanted it. I drove her to places she had to go to.

But we never confided in each other how we felt, probably because of the fact that if it didn't work, our friendship and professional life would be ruined if things went pear-shaped.

She'll always be my biggest regret in life. Jill is SO much like her plus she has the name from another DPC main character (Megan) whose route I always do.

If you put Megan's hair and eyes from AL on Jill, then you have my Megan (minus a few physical traits that Jill has, if you know what I mean)

I have no idea why I'm spilling my heart about this in the forums, but just talking about her like this, I guess it's making me more open to sharing it.

Nov 27, 2020
God I hate it when I hit my reaction quota... Everyone starts posting really good shit then!
Kellermann -- Jill is the closest I've seen in any of these games to my ideal IRL girl. She's everything the one love in my life was, and more. That's why I'm so caught up in her. Yeah my girl didn't have the hypnotic effect that Jill's eyes has on me, but they are very similar in a lot of ways.

I'd rather stick to how I would do things, rather than just seeing scenes or unlocking gallery stuff just for the sake of them. That's why I can never play CoBD or Depraved Awakening differently, because of the connection I made with Katie & Carli respectively (throw in Lexi from Intertwined as well)

My current wallpaper is the same image as my avatar on here.

Jill is as close as the love of my life was. I never had the chance to tell her how I felt, so I guess Jill is a proxy for her.

Anyway, thanks. (y)
I hear you - that really sucks. To an extent I feel the same way. I think that’s what makes this game special - you really can relate to the characters, and all those tiny details really make the game immersive.

As much as I wanted to slap DPC for the half-assed 'blackmail' handling initially, the more I go through the dialogue it makes more sense to me...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hang around this thread enough and you’ll get thick skin, as well as a whole bunch of added playthrough value. I honestly didn’t even know certain dialogue existed were it not for this thread!

Everyone lusting over Jill and here I am hoping there's a secret Karen Rebecca Johnson path.
With 14-20 episodes we might get something! DnG might be the way in there...

Last edited:
Reactions: Razrback16

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I could NEVER be the typical male sticking the MCs schlong in every pie. It's so unlike how I am IRL. I know it's a game, but I don't like lying to girls, or being a douche to people, and I sure as hell don't drink or smoke. It would take A LOT, and I mean a whole HELL of A LOT for me to be a full douche DIK in this game.

I don't like the M&J route. Sage would be my only other go to. I wouldn't touch Bella because of her Jill connection. And most of the HOTs, in my eyes, are slut skeevers. No thanks. I don't need keyboard crabs. :sick::ROFLMAO:

Feet flirting with Jill is much more fun than having my MC screw a walking petri dish.
At this point the MC doesn't even have a girlfriend. All of the "relationships" he's currently in can only be defined as "open". This is the current stance each girl has on relationships both generically and with the mc in mind:
  • Camila: She's fucking the mc for thrills. She doesn't care who else he fucks.
  • Cathy: Hard to tell, I think she's looking for a serious relationship, not quite sure how she'd handle mc's other exploits, but it could be their relationship is already over...
  • Envy/Nicole: At the moment she doesn't care who the mc fucks. She's happy to share him with friends and she's experienced enough to know he's probably sowing those wild oats.
  • Isabella: Although she might just flip and kill the mc for being unfaithful, given that she's fucking the MC while trying to set him up with Jill, and feeling guilty about her (ex) husband as well as glaring at Jill every time Jill meets up with the MC, I really don't know what the fuck is going on with her. I think the MC needs to leave this psycho bitch alone.
  • Jade: She's in it for the thrills, she couldn't give a fuck who else the mc is fucking, he's just her toyboy right now.
  • Jill: Jill said outright that she didn't mind him dating other girls:
Unfortunately by episode 6's end the dickhead went and professed his love for her, now he has to keep his cock in check if he's going down that path. :rolleyes:
  • Josy: She's a little nervous to follow Maya's suggestion about no strings attached, of the three of them she's the least secure about her status in the relationship. But in the end it seems she agrees to go with it...
  • Lily: She's strickly professional, feelings don't get in the way. She wouldn't be bothered if the mc fucked the entire HOTs sorority (he pretty much already has anyway :cool:)
  • Maya: She's happy to keep the relationship open for now:
  • Melanie: She's just having fun with the mc, she couldn't care less if he's fucking anyone else.
  • Mona: It was a one-time thing for her. It was more about having fun with Camila than having sex with the mc. There's no relationship there.
  • Quinn: She's taking the mc's money for him to fuck as many girls as he wants, she wants him to fuck others! Plus she'll fuck him too, from time-to-time...
  • Riona: Sex with the mc meant nothing to her. I think she kinda likes him, sees him as a nice guy, and she likes his cock a lot, but she doesn't care if he fucks others.
  • Sage: They are fuck buddies. Things may change, but she's not jealous of who he fucks. She said it explicitly:
  • Sarah:She's virtually a prostitute. She's just in it for the cash and she like the size of the mc's cock.
So all that said, in no ones view within the game, by the girls own admission, the mc isn't cheating on anyone, and he's actually pretty open to them about dating other girls. Jill's already said she understands social norms dictate sex on the third date, so she wouldn't be mind blown if she found out his dates also included some light petting.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I worked every day side by side for 3 years with the girl I fell in love with. The entire store (I worked for the Sports Authority at the time) knew how I felt about her, including management. She knew how I felt not from me, but from her friends in the store. Every day, I had her back. I bought her lunch or a snack when she wanted it. I drove her to places she had to go to.

But we never confided in each other how we felt, probably because of the fact that if it didn't work, our friendship and professional life would be ruined if things went pear-shaped.

She'll always be my biggest regret in life. Jill is SO much like her plus she has the name from another DPC main character (Megan) whose route I always do.

If you put Megan's hair and eyes from AL on Jill, then you have my Megan (minus a few physical traits that Jill has, if you know what I mean)

I have no idea why I'm spilling my heart about this in the forums, but just talking about her like this, I guess it's making me more open to sharing it.
I don't think you should put Jill in this kind of pedestal. What will you feel, if it's turn out that behind that Innocent look there is an evil bitch. or someone totally different. ?! Right now You see Jill as the best version of herself, which very much just can be a cover, something that she show outside but inside she is different.
Just like the girl you were in love with, you don't know who she really are because you never was with her in the first place. Because of that you have your imagination of her in your head, Her being perfect the love of you life.
that feeling can'T be ruined, so keep it :). But Jill, the image of Jill can be very much twisted, so "tread lightly".
;)

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Where was the KRJ brigade when obibobi attacked us 13 pages ago because I was blacked out drunk and unable to defend our Kween. It was Holy Bacchus that answered the call 11 pages and he was reinforced by AchedCroissant.

Also that's a good catch dalli_x on the Cathy resignation letter, I wonder why she came to that conclusion, I was looking forward to the job as a tutor or aide. (She mentions it mentally to herself if you help that student with the problem)

Also I met Kristin Kreuk a few summers ago, she was in my province of Canada filming a TV show called 'Burden Of Truth'. She was super nice and took pictures with everyone and ate at this sweet burger spot where they have a framed photo of her signed and everything. Had her sign the first two seasons of Smallville.

I imagine Josy being like this Instagram model I follow, 'Vale Genta'

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I don't think you should put Jill in this kind of pedestal. What will you feel, if it's turn out that behind that Innocent look there is an evil bitch. or someone totally different. ?! Right now You see Jill as the best version of herself, which very much just can be a cover, something that she show outside but inside she is different.
Just like the girl you were in love with, you don't know who she really are because you never was with her in the first place. Because of that you have your imagination of her in your head, Her being perfect the love of you life.
that feeling can'T be ruined, so keep it :). But Jill, the image of Jill can be very much twisted, so "tread lightly".
;)
If Jill turns out to be vindictive or kniving or cunning or some sick Cruella DeVille, I will admit I will probably and most likely never play another VN again.

I'll go back to my war/political games like Civ 5 and Paradox games where things are easier with little to no drama.

So I do understand what you are saying.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If Jill turns out to be vindictive or kniving or cunning or some sick Cruella DeVille, I will admit I will probably and most likely never play another VN again.

I'll go back to my war/political games like Civ 5 and Paradox games where things are easier with little to no drama.

Good :) and just to be clear, so we won't misunderstand each other. :ROFLMAO: We are not in the same page when its come to Jill :ROFLMAO:.
I for example desperately hoping she will be more than what she is right now. I hope she is like Sarah michelle Gellar characters from Cruel Intentions :cool:
A Jill like her would be mind blowing awesome:love:
sarah-michelle-gellar-cruel-intentions-instagram-photo.gif
tenor.gif
2Uh3.gif

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Yeah, BaD and Acting Lessons were the first two I picked up then it all snowballed from there to an almost AV "collect them all" and I went looking for the best games and found some great ones. The Acting Lessons one though, I must admit, screwed me up emotionally for a few days after the "big decision" at the end.

I never felt like a sobbing 5-year-old schoolboy in my life from ANYTHING until that game. Especially since a main girl in it, Megan, is a name that the girl who was the only true love in my life had. That's probably why, when I play, can only choose Megan. Anyway, sharing time over for that.

I don't think I can honestly take a Jill heartbreak situation here. I'd probably have to remove all the games and go back to Civ 5 and all my other war games that I got away from when I got involved in these. I shudder to think about what DPC has in store for us.
Ya I would say there will be a # of folks who will be pretty disgusted if DPC goes the AL route again with a really dark choice. No matter how good the game is up to said choice, a 2/2 ratio in that respect would make it so I'd probably have to bow out of any future DPC games. I like my games to end well with a feeling of satisfaction and happiness, not with emotional devastation.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Jill is 2 years older than MC.
MC's mom died giving birth to MC. She died when Jill was only 2 years old.
Jill has memories of her sister, such as reading and listening to music together.
A 2 year old cannot recall memories like that.
There's a picture of Jill as a child with her sister, can't be MC's mom because she is dead by then.
The picture of Jill's sister in her room looks completely different to MC's mom.

View attachment 1028513
I am a year older than two of my uncles. I used to think they were my cousins until my mum told me the truth. Indian family fuckery at work in this case, but the point is - Jill being 2 years older than MC doesn't discount her from being his aunt.

I know, I know. She's not his aunt. But just saying.

Redhead librarians are obviously where it's at.
Redheaded anything, really.

EDIT:
And Burke has erased Mona's scholarship.
So Mona wouldn't have needed the tuition at all. Now I am confused.
Then why did she let herself be pressured like that. Of course, she may not have known about the scholarship.
Then Burke is a real scumbag. He's skimming money twice.
The tuition thing is something thats been on my mind. Do any of the HOTs taking part of the scheme ACTUALLY need it? Like, I understand Riona and Quinn as the ones who started it. But the other girls were accepted into the school, THEN joined the HOTs, THEN joined Quinn's scheme, right? So their tuition was already taken care of, right?

Last edited:

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020

A good game can do that to a person. Especially when you relate to the characters. That's what made AL so powerful.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
;)

As much as it's fun to joke about Jill, I think she's pretty straight forward.
  • She's a good person deep down.
  • She doesn't like two-faced people (boyfriends who treat her differently the minute their mates show up).
  • She stands up for the little guy (those who are bullied) because she herself seems to have gone through come bullying when she was younger.
  • She has her future career planned out already.
  • She trusts people a little too easily (I'm looking at you, Tybalt, you cunt!).
  • And then there was just this one time when she went down on Bella and brought her to such levels of ecstasy that Bella's husband, James, felt he could no longer satisfy her and left, brokenhearted.
  • Oh, and she might have a penis...
So pretty much what you see is what you get. Give or take male genitalia ... ;)

And how do you think Josey will feel about being kicked out of her room and being separated from her girlfriend? Isn't that what was at the heart of the trouble in their relationship to begin with?

All these little theories that you guys come up with, do you ever consider what the feelings of these characters would be?
They'd be living on the same campus, just different dorms, seeing each other every day in class and after class (unless Maya's dad is gonna be skulking around 24/7), so it's nowhere near the same as the long distant relationship that was previously driving a wedge between them.

I'm sure they'd be disappointed not to both be together in the same dorm room, but I imagine conjugal visits aren't rare in college dorms... :sneaky:

Ya I would say there will be a # of folks who will be pretty disgusted if DPC goes the AL route again with a really dark choice. No matter how good the game is up to said choice, a 2/2 ratio in that respect would make it so I'd probably have to bow out of any future DPC games. I like my games to end well with a feeling of satisfaction and happiness, not with emotional devastation.
Given it's a college setting where the end goal is graduation and getting on in life, the throuple may succeed through to the end of college, but I doubt it'd be a "happily ever after" situation.

At same time, like all non-harem AVns, you're gonna have to make some hard choices about which relationships to end, but I'd be shocked if that choice resulted in one party dying. DPC would be foolish to do that two games in a row, so I would count that out.

That doesn't mean no one is going to die, it just shouldn't be up to the MC again to choose who lives and who dies. If someone is scripted to die (like, say, Quinn or Riona due to their drug dealing affiliation), that doesn't make DPC a one-trick-pony.

Jill being 2 years older than MC doesn't discount her from being his aunt.
It does if she was sitting on her sister's shoulders when she was 6 or 7 but mc's mom died giving birth to him. That'd mean Jill dug up her sister's corpse and sat on her shoulders for a photo opportunity. :eek:

The tuition thing is something thats been on my mind. Do any of the HOTs taking part of the scheme ACTUALLY need it? Like, I understand Riona and Quinn as the ones who started it. But the other girls were accepted into the school, THEN joined the HOTs, THEN joined Quinn's scheme, right? So their tuition was already taken care of, right?
We all know Maya is desperate for the free tuition in order to get from under her dad's thumb due to conditions he's placed on releasing the money from the cosigned loan they organised. So regardless of the validity of this scenario, we can accept Maya needs it.

For the other girls, depending on the courses they are attending, the average annual tuition cost is 40K. So 4 years of that, 160K+ debt. I don't think Mona needed it so much as decided it was a good way to avoid starting life owing a large student debt.

In the pool scene with the HOTs, Quinn brings it up:

Quinn: "I'm aware that you ladies have heard some rumors about the HOTs, right?"
Maya: "I've heard something about...free...tuition."
Quinn: "Did you hear about that, as well, Mona?"
Mona: "It's been mentioned in whispers."
Quinn: "Ah! The grapevine..."
Quinn: "Seems like there's a HOT among us who can't keep her trap shut."
Quinn: "You know how the saying goes..."
Quinn: "Loose lips, sink ships."
Quinn: "But loose hips, get tips."
Quinn: "So, girls...are you interested?"
Mona: "Free tuition? Sign me up."
Mona: "I'm not passing on that offer."
Quinn: "And you, buttercup?"
Quinn: "Are you in?"
Maya: "What do we have to do, exactly?"
Sage: "All right, sisters and daughters!"
Sage: "Sorry for the delay!"

Mona just jumps on the band wagon because it's offered, not because she has no other way of paying. Her leaving probably has less to do with losing the free tuition and more to do with getting involved in a prostitution ring...

The other girls, Melanie, Sarah, Camila and Riona (as far as we know that's it) are also in it for the cash because it's on offer, not because they can't afford it. All of them could just take out a student load, but the Restaurant business saves them money in the long run.

Are there any black/brown girls in this game?
Brandi at the Pink Rose is all I can recall.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
We all know Maya is desperate for the free tuition in order to get from under her dad's thumb due to conditions he's placed on releasing the money from the cosigned loan they organised. So regardless of the validity of this scenario, we can accept Maya needs it.

For the other girls, depending on the courses they are attending, the average annual tuition cost is 40K. So 4 years of that, 160K+ debt. I don't think Mona needed it so much as decided it was a good way to avoid starting life owing a large student debt.

In the pool scene with the HOTs, Quinn brings it up:

Quinn: "I'm aware that you ladies have heard some rumors about the HOTs, right?"
Maya: "I've heard something about...free...tuition."
Quinn: "Did you hear about that, as well, Mona?"
Mona: "It's been mentioned in whispers."
Quinn: "Ah! The grapevine..."
Quinn: "Seems like there's a HOT among us who can't keep her trap shut."
Quinn: "You know how the saying goes..."
Quinn: "Loose lips, sink ships."
Quinn: "But loose hips, get tips."
Quinn: "So, girls...are you interested?"
Mona: "Free tuition? Sign me up."
Mona: "I'm not passing on that offer."
Quinn: "And you, buttercup?"
Quinn: "Are you in?"
Maya: "What do we have to do, exactly?"
Sage: "All right, sisters and daughters!"
Sage: "Sorry for the delay!"

Mona just jumps on the band wagon because it's offered, not because she has no other way of paying. Her leaving probably has less to do with losing the free tuition and more to do with getting involved in a prostitution ring...

The other girls, Melanie, Sarah, Camila and Riona (as far as we know that's it) are also in it for the cash because it's on offer, not because they can't afford it. All of them could just take out a student load, but the Restaurant business saves them money in the long run.
Yeah, thats what I was getting at. The girls(except Maya) are taking advantage of the deal rather than having to rely on it. I was thinking on how flimsy that foundation is for the prostitution ring, and how Quinn could soon find herself holding a bag of shit as the other girls could easily just back out at the sign of danger - of which, Mona is sign #1.

Also, college is 40k a year now? Jesus fuck.

Reactions: Casmyr

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Where was the KRJ brigade when obibobi attacked us 13 pages ago because I was blacked out drunk and unable to defend our Kween. It was Holy Bacchus that answered the call 11 pages and he was reinforced by AchedCroissant.

Also that's a good catch dalli_x on the Cathy resignation letter, I wonder why she came to that conclusion, I was looking forward to the job as a tutor or aide. (She mentions it mentally to herself if you help that student with the problem)

Also I met Kristin Kreuk a few summers ago, she was in my province of Canada filming a TV show called 'Burden Of Truth'. She was super nice and took pictures with everyone and ate at this sweet burger spot where they have a framed photo of her signed and everything. Had her sign the first two seasons of Smallville.

I imagine Josy being like this Instagram model I follow, 'Vale Genta'
KRJ doesn't need anyone to defend her, she just demands to speak to the manager :cautious:

$JACKIE1492

Sep 19, 2018
Kellermann -- Jill is the closest I've seen in any of these games to my ideal IRL girl. She's everything the one love in my life was, and more. That's why I'm so caught up in her. Yeah my girl didn't have the hypnotic effect that Jill's eyes has on me, but they are very similar in a lot of ways.

I'd rather stick to how I would do things, rather than just seeing scenes or unlocking gallery stuff just for the sake of them. That's why I can never play CoBD or Depraved Awakening differently, because of the connection I made with Katie & Carli respectively (throw in Lexi from Intertwined as well)

My current wallpaper is the same image as my avatar on here.

Jill is as close as the love of my life was. I never had the chance to tell her how I felt, so I guess Jill is a proxy for her.

Anyway, thanks. (y)
source.gif
Well said mate cheers!!!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Ma
Yeah, thats what I was getting at. The girls(except Maya) are taking advantage of the deal rather than having to rely on it. I was thinking on how flimsy that foundation is for the prostitution ring, and how Quinn could soon find herself holding a bag of shit as the other girls could easily just back out at the sign of danger - of which, Mona is sign #1.

Also, college is 40k a year now? Jesus fuck.

that's a lot of money. if it were as Maya believed there is no reason not to participate.

either you're very rich like Jill, or you'd do it anyway.

sure to really believe that they give you all that money just because you joined a fraternity is so naïve that Jill looks like the new Sherlock Holmes

• Haha
Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes