Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
medready said:
Are there any black/brown girls in this game?
No love for Camila? I think she is supposed to be latina based upon Quinn's questionable "spicy" ad, but I always assumed she was a black latin, maybe Brasil?
I had framed her as Puerto Rican ...
but still certainly Latin
No matter your race because today you latino
(N.O.R.E - Oye Mi Canto Fun fact : In the music video for the song they had Drake before he was famous for his music hanging around in the back of the video)

Last edited:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
100% agree, however, in the end of the day DPC was able to make it work. It looked better ingame, than in the polls.
Incoming Josy pics, and I'm not even sorry :p :ROFLMAO:
BTW, Dream Threesome(y):cool:
View attachment 1028798
View attachment 1028799
View attachment 1028800
View attachment 1028801
View attachment 1028802
I love Josy's smoldering stare - need my solo route, dangit. :)

You didn't get Lily's scene at the prep party? I don't recall exactly, but I don't think you have to be a DIK to get with her. There are some theories that she is an undercover cop, so she might be on the CHICK end of the spectrum. Either way, she pushed back against Quinn so she is more Jedi than Sith.
Ya her choices were interesting for the reasons you mentioned. If you were a DIK, you had to pay her for the blowjob. If you were a CHICK you could get the blowjob for free from her. That's veeerrrryyy interesting considering her background - you'd think she'd be 100% DIK side, especially when you hear her talk to people like Quinn about how much action she gets on a Tuesday night at the club...that's not something a CHICK would brag about. It just seems like the persona is a front which makes me think undercover cop, especially with how hard she pushes Quinn in episode 6 and just keeps fishing throughout - asking Cammy about the extra activities it at the HOTs initiation.

Given it's a college setting where the end goal is graduation and getting on in life, the throuple may succeed through to the end of college, but I doubt it'd be a "happily ever after" situation.

At same time, like all non-harem AVns, you're gonna have to make some hard choices about which relationships to end, but I'd be shocked if that choice resulted in one party dying. DPC would be foolish to do that two games in a row, so I would count that out.

That doesn't mean no one is going to die, it just shouldn't be up to the MC again to choose who lives and who dies. If someone is scripted to die (like, say, Quinn or Riona due to their drug dealing affiliation), that doesn't make DPC a one-trick-pony.
Thankfully for me I'm not in the throuple route (I am not interested in Maya at all beyond friendship, just Josy). I'm with you on the tough choices regarding relationships - that is to be expected. I didn't even mind the Jill Vs. Sage choice we had to make in this last episode - it's just time to start whittling our options down and making those hard decisions. I am good with those. I am not good with house fires or similar, though. ;)

As far as the happiness endings vs dark and devastating, I'm not going to try to quantify it at this point given the many different ways things could play out at the end, so we'll see how things actually end and then evaluate. I'll ride this one all the way to the end to see how things go and then tally the score at the end. My feeling on it now is if any main LI die then that'll be a bad look for DPC. Side characters, depending on who and the narrative that drives it, it may be tolerable - we'll see.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Thankfully for me I'm not in the throuple route (I am not interested in Maya at all beyond friendship, just Josy). I'm with you on the tough choices regarding relationships - that is to be expected. I didn't even mind the Jill Vs. Sage choice we had to make in this last episode - it's just time to start whittling our options down and making those hard decisions. I am good with those. I am not good with house fires or similar, though. ;)
I've mentioned this before, but if the game goes to 20 episodes, then it just seems so early to be narrowing down the LI options. Unless DPC is going to go heavy on the cheating temptations, I just don't see what he can do from a storytelling relationship standpoint if your MC has already bagged the love of his life before even the midway point of the game.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I've mentioned this before, but if the game goes to 20 episodes, then it just seems so early to be narrowing down the LI options. Unless DPC is going to go heavy on the cheating temptations, I just don't see what he can do from a storytelling relationship standpoint if your MC has already bagged the love of his life before even the midway point of the game.
Temptation will definitely be there. Just imagine MC cuddling with his LI only to have Watermelon text him.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Excellent point, I've wondered the same myself. On my first playthrough of Ep 6 I didn't think too much about it because I was still figuring we were looking at 10-14 episodes max and we were probably around halfway or close to it through the game. But if it does go 20, that'll be interesting to see how he handles that. Maybe gives the player narrative openings to back out of relationships, etc. and give other girls another try?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I also think it's premature

above all because it seems that gradually we will be forced to make these choices, so it becomes useless to anticipate

we already had to choose between trouples and cougars, then between Jill and Sage and indirectly between Jill and the strippers ..

it's a difficult life, let's not complicate it

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Well, by locking down LI options, it lets him tailor a story to each LI that goes beyond "how does the MC get with the girl". The obstacles don't have to be cheating or other women trying to steal MC from the LI. Now DPC can explore and expand the LIs lives further, and pull plot beats and drama from there.

There is something to be gained by locking down LI early on, if you have a plan beyond getting together with the LI. All comes down to DPC's writing.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Correction, imagine MC cuddling with Watermelon only to have LI text him. ;)
That's even better. Thanks for the laugh, wish I could give more than just a reaction point lol. Cheers

Well, by locking down LI options, it lets him tailor a story to each LI that goes beyond "how does the MC get with the girl". The obstacles don't have to be cheating or other women trying to steal MC from the LI. Now DPC can explore and expand the LIs lives further, and pull plot beats and drama from there.

There is something to be gained by locking down LI early on, if you have a plan beyond getting together with the LI. All comes down to DPC's writing.
I just hope DPC doesn't burn out. Especially if he's working 12+ hours a day like he claimed in his Q&A

shazba lol I generally post on my phone and I started posting on my PC and half the time I find myself losing whatever I was going to write because of your signature haha

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
That's even better. Thanks for the laugh, wish I could give more than just a reaction point lol. Cheers

I just hope DPC doesn't burn out. Especially if he's working 12+ hours a day like he claimed in his Q&A

shazba lol I generally post on my phone and I started posting on my PC and half the time I find myself losing whatever I was going to write because of your signature haha
I'm sure part of it is just Covid things. Locked in, might as well get shit done sort of thing. But yeah, I hope he doesn't overdo it. Especially with this tendency go bigger with each installment.

Reactions: Casmyr

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yeah, thats what I was getting at. The girls(except Maya) are taking advantage of the deal rather than having to rely on it. I was thinking on how flimsy that foundation is for the prostitution ring, and how Quinn could soon find herself holding a bag of shit as the other girls could easily just back out at the sign of danger - of which, Mona is sign #1.

Also, college is 40k a year now? Jesus fuck.
That'd be a private college which I get the impression B&R is meant to be.

I think the whole fraudulent scholarship system goes like this:

• Burke forges scholarships for the HOTs who put out to him and his associates.
  • Burke would be getting money from his associates who are using the HOTs at various functions.
  • Either the money that Burke's associates are paying is covering each girl's tuition, or Burke is not even injecting money back into the scholarships, in which case he is stealing from the college by giving out unfunded scholarships which are somehow slipping through the cracks of college's accounting system.
  • There are kickbacks to Quinn for this endeavor, making it worth her risk (afforded by Burke's associates).
  • There's also simple cash transactions for the glory holes around the campus. (Small fry cash going straight to Quinn)
  • And some larger campus transactions - MC had to dip into his tuition money to pay for the Quinn/Riona/mc threesome (money also going direct to Quinn) - that sounded like a rare offer, it also made the MC sound like a total sleaze spending such a chunk of cash for sex when he was getting it for free all over the place... I didn't say it wasn't worth it. :sneaky:
  • Quinn may have to provide a cut from the money she directly receives back to Burke.
  • For Burke to be doing all of this, risking his reputation (outside his circle of sleazy associates), his career and his marriage (Jade is already angry he's had some affairs with students, if she knew he was involved in a prostitute ring I get the feeling that'd be the last straw), he must be getting more out of it than just sampling the goods, he's probably keeping a significant portion of the money the racket is receiving. And if money is his objective, it means the Burke's can't be all that well off if they need to turn to a prostitution racket to subsidize their lifestyle.
Now I don't think that 40K per year per girl is being made in this case. It's not like a brothel where the girls are on their backs 8 hours a day, and while these rich associates of Burkes (the likes that come to prep parties) may pay premium for some hot college tail, my guess is the scholarships are unfunded and Quinn and Burke are pocketing the proceeds.

Temptation will definitely be there. Just imagine MC cuddling with his LI only to have Watermelon text him.
Correction, imagine MC cuddling with Watermelon only to have LI text him. ;)
Awkward... Hell hath no fury like a watermelon scorned. :eek:

DPC mentioned in this thread earlier that he learnt branching out too soon in the story can kill it.

Currently the main story flows along regardless of the mc's choices, with small branches or scenes that converge back into the main plot again.

If the MC starts consolidating his relationship with one LI in the next few episodes, it means every scene from then on (potentially another 10 episodes) will need to be done 5 - 7 times (one for each single LI, one for the M&J and one for the lonely MC with no girlfriend path).

That means it'll take a shit load longer to get out the same length story.

@shazba lol I generally post on my phone and I started posting on my PC and half the time I find myself losing whatever I was going to write because of your signature haha
I also wonder about the burn out factor. DPC sounds like he loves doing this, but working long hours for years on a pet project can turn to hate. Someone mentioned perhaps the 12 hour day included his PCs running on renders unsupervised but I'd suggest they are doing that 24/7 which means his 12 hours is actual 12 man hours a day.

How is my signature interfering with your posting? Are you feeling compelled to click on it? ;)

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
DPC mentioned in this thread earlier that he learnt branching out too soon in the story can kill it.

Currently the main story flows along regardless of the mc's choices, with small branches or scenes that converge back into the main plot again.

If the MC starts consolidating his relationship with one LI in the next few episodes, it means every scene from then on (potentially another 10 episodes) will need to be done 5 - 7 times (one for each single LI, one for the M&J and one for the lonely MC with no girlfriend path).

That means it'll take a shit load longer to get out the same length story.
Thats a pretty valid point as well. Downside to locking down LIs early on is the shit ton of work needed to accomodate the branching paths.

Reactions: Casmyr

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Yall are speculating we will actually be locking LIs down soon which more then likely won't be true. Remember just because your having sex with someone doesn't mean that your in a relationship with them and we just started with the crux of the main drama now with everything going on with Burke/Tybalt/Maya's dad. There's going to be at LEAST another episode or 2 of this Jill/Tybalt sub plot and then who knows whats going on with Maya and Josy, more then likely those 2 will split up into solo routes which i know throuple fans hate hearing. Bella hasn't even begun with the drama yet and her issues are going to last up until the ending of the game so the only girl you will potentially be able to lock down this early will be Sage.

Yeah i know half of you guys don't like hearing any of this but i'm just being realistic.

Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Thats a pretty valid point as well. Downside to locking down LIs early on is the shit ton of work needed to accomodate the branching paths.
The only way this isn't an issue is if the main story doesn't hinge around the mc and his girl of choice. While there can be some romantic and some lewd scenes for whomever the mc has chosen, there will be a deeper plot (of intrigue, sex, drugs, murder) that will carry this game to its conclusion with mc, Maya and Josy super sleuthing it to save the day.

Yall are speculating we will actually be locking LIs down soon which more then likely won't be true. Remember just because your having sex with someone doesn't mean that your in a relationship with them and we just started with the crux of the main drama now with everything going on with Burke/Tybalt/Maya's dad. There's going to be at LEAST another episode or 2 of this Jill/Tybalt sub plot and then who knows whats going on with Maya and Josy, more then likely those 2 will split up into solo routes which i know throuple fans hate hearing. Bella hasn't even begun with the drama yet and her issues are going to last up until the ending of the game so the only girl you will potentially be able to lock down this early will be Sage.

Yeah i know half of you guys don't like hearing any of this but i'm just being realistic.
The reason people are getting concerned the mc is starting to get serious, is mainly because of the thoughts he had after the picnic with Jill. If you're on another path it's still pretty open.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Its the Jill/Sage choice plus MC declaring his love for Jill and thinking of how shitty his manwhoring has been that has spurred this line of discussion, Malicre. Its a pretty valid point when DPC has basically explicitly started the locking down of one LI.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That'd be a private college which I get the impression B&R is meant to be.

I think the whole fraudulent scholarship system goes like this:

• Burke forges scholarships for the HOTs who put out to him and his associates.
  • Burke would be getting money from his associates who are using the HOTs at various functions.
  • Either the money that Burke's associates are paying is covering each girl's tuition, or Burke is not even injecting money back into the scholarships, in which case he is stealing from the college by giving out unfunded scholarships which are somehow slipping through the cracks of college's accounting system.
  • There are kickbacks to Quinn for this endeavor, making it worth her risk (afforded by Burke's associates).
  • There's also simple cash transactions for the glory holes around the campus. (Small fry cash going straight to Quinn)
  • And some larger campus transactions - MC had to dip into his tuition money to pay for the Quinn/Riona/mc threesome (money also going direct to Quinn) - that sounded like a rare offer, it also made the MC sound like a total sleaze spending such a chunk of cash for sex when he was getting it for free all over the place... I didn't say it wasn't worth it. :sneaky:
  • Quinn may have to provide a cut from the money she directly receives back to Burke.
  • For Burke to be doing all of this, risking his reputation (outside his circle of sleazy associates), his career and his marriage (Jade is already angry he's had some affairs with students, if she knew he was involved in a prostitute ring I get the feeling that'd be the last straw), he must be getting more out of it than just sampling the goods, he's probably keeping a significant portion of the money the racket is receiving. And if money is his objective, it means the Burke's can't be all that well off if they need to turn to a prostitution racket to subsidize their lifestyle.
Now I don't think that 40K per year per girl is being made in this case. It's not like a brothel where the girls are on their backs 8 hours a day, and while these rich associates of Burkes (the likes that come to prep parties) may pay premium for some hot college tail, my guess is the scholarships are unfunded and Quinn and Burke are pocketing the proceeds.
the round of money inside the BR is not enough to justify Burke's risks

the girls in the restaurant are few, an uninhibited one like Camilla is still limited to glory holes, it is not credible that they earn a lot.

so there must be something else. but to think that Burke uses them as a gift / entertainment for other unscrupulous rich people is a huge injection of drama and dark to the story.

for now the restaurant has been shown to us as a fun for both girls and customers (apart from Mona with Burke), this further step would break down any hypocrisy. the girls in the restaurant would be nothing more than prostitutes.

it's usually drugs, the most profitable deal, but if you look at Quinn's management it doesn't seem that way

we'll see

Reactions: shazba

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
The reason people are getting concerned the mc is starting to get serious, is mainly because of the thoughts he had after the picnic with Jill. If you're on another path it's still pretty open.
Doesn't matter what his thoughts about Jill are if its not reciprocate and we know Tybalt has already blackmailed Jill which may set their coming together back many episodes.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes