Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Its the Jill/Sage choice plus MC declaring his love for Jill and thinking of how shitty his manwhoring has been that has spurred this line of discussion, Malicre. Its a pretty valid point when DPC has basically explicitly started the locking down of one LI.
Ok but again, that's not going to be Jill and you can take that to the bank. And yes feel free to quote me on this after the next episode drops, ill still be here.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I generally don't read the essays in this thread but I like your bullet point style shazba partially because I am inebriated atm trying to get through episode 4 where MC turns into a whiny baby about 2 girls lying to him when he's been lying to 9 including the 2 girls that lied to him.
I like your idea of how Burke's doing the tuition thing and I can't wait to see if your right four years from now. I'm just remembering DIK MC using part of his tuition money to pay for Riona and Quinn, what a dick.
And I've clicked on your signature too many times to count, in fact so much that I am now paying alimony to Frosturian (the youtuber who uploaded the video)

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
the round of money inside the BR is not enough to justify Burke's risks

the girls in the restaurant are few, an uninhibited one like Camilla is still limited to glory holes, it is not credible that they earn a lot.

so there must be something else. but to think that Burke uses them as a gift / entertainment for other unscrupulous rich people is a huge injection of drama and dark to the story.

for now the restaurant has been shown to us as a fun for both girls and customers (apart from Mona with Burke), this further step would break down any hypocrisy. the girls in the restaurant would be nothing more than prostitutes.

it's usually drugs, the most profitable deal, but if you look at Quinn's management it doesn't seem that way

we'll see
To add to this, its only been Riona and Quinn until this new school year. Camilla was the first recruit, with other girls to follow. So thats even less action going on, less money being made the previous years.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
To add to this, its only been Riona and Quinn until this new school year. Camilla was the first recruit, with other girls to follow. So thats even less action going on, less money being made the previous years.
we don't know how much Quinn actually works in the restaurant ...

sure there are Riona, Sara and Melanie

I am, as a Sage fan, quite worried

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
And I've clicked on your signature too many times to count, in fact so much that I am now paying alimony to Frosturian (the youtuber who uploaded the video
I can't fault you for that, I click on it regularly and watch the clip through to the end each time. Something hypnotizing about those dancing jugs. :love:

They probably thought they struck gold when Arieth joined, but she keeps fucking everyone for free! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Casmyr

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
This is true. Quinn only offered herself as a special because they were short and she charged quite a bit for the experience.

I wonder just how much Sage is apart of the whole thing, Quinn appears to be operating...I know this word but it's the beer. I'm trying to match my boys for Hell Week
Operating on her own with Riona because she can control Riona
I can't fault you for that, I click on it regularly and watch the clip through to the end each time. Something hypnotizing about those dancing jugs. :love:
It's that side shuffle that does it for me lol. Hopefully when this covid shit ends I'll get a gf, my city's still 'locked down' lol

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020

True. At the start of the game, Quinn tells MC the only options are spicy(Camilla) and Asian(Riona). So I guess Quinn doesn't partake (unless MC is involved).
And we saw Quinn recruiting/explaining the job to Camilla during the panty theft scene. Meaning that before that, it was only Riona.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This is true. Quinn only offered herself as a special because they were short and she charged quite a bit for the experience.

I wonder just how much Sage is apart of the whole thing, Quinn appears to be operating...I know this word but it's the beer. I'm trying to match my boys for Hell Week
Operating on her own with Riona because she can control Riona

It's that side shuffle that does it for me lol. Hopefully when this covid shit ends I'll get a gf, my city's still 'locked down' lol
there is that scene where Mc calls Sage, and she is well dressed and says she is engaged in an activity for the HOTs that doesn't let me sleep at night ...

no oh well, actually I didn't even sleep before ...

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
True. At the start of the game, Quinn tells MC the only options are spicy(Camilla) and Asian(Riona). So I guess Quinn doesn't partake (unless MC is involved).
And we saw Quinn recruiting/explaining the job to Camilla during the panty theft scene. Meaning that before that, it was only Riona.
She had Sarah and Mel, she tells you about Sarah before the party with the shots
Episode 2. You call Quinn and pay her $$$ before the party and after the shots battle with Derek she tells you to find her after

there is that scene where Mc calls Sage, and she is well dressed and says she is engaged in an activity for the HOTs that doesn't let me sleep at night ...
no oh well, actually I didn't even sleep before ...
Yeah I wonder what that was about myself. DPC has certainly done a great job of layering his plot throughout the game, even if it's a simple render or something said by a character in passing. (But I hope you find sleep)

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Quinn offered some anonymous Hors d'oeuvre for a first time customer. Once she found he had an appetite she offered the special. Eventually, once she'd found him to be insatiable, it was time for a tailored meal. I'm just disappointed Mel wasn't on the menu as an aperitif. :cry:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
She had Sarah and Mel, she tells you about Sarah before the party with the shots
Episode 2. You call Quinn and pay her $$$ before the party and after the shots battle with Derek she tells you to find her after
My take was that she recruited them in between that time. Camilla was the start. Then she got Sarah and Mel.

Reactions: Casmyr

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
My take was that she recruited them in between that time. Camilla was the start. Then she got Sarah and Mel. Hell, she could have recruited Sarah and Mel the same night as Camilla, after MC got kicked out for the panty thing.
I was under the impression that it was Quinn, Riona, Sarah and Mel because they are 'mothers' so I thought this was there second or third year in the sorority but I can't be sure because I don't see Heather being apart of the ring she seems loyal to Tommy.

Anyway I'm on my Massive Chick playthrough right and I couldn't say no to Sage lol after her fight with Chad right and was surprised to see some dialogue that I didn't get before. It's these little things I keep finding because I'm playing the game at a snails pace

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
My take was that she recruited them in between that time. Camilla was the start. Then she got Sarah and Mel.
Sarah at least (if not Mel as well) was before Camila I believe.

In the scene where Riona is complaining to Quinn that it's getting out of control she says:

"Camila was a gamble...and now you're going to ask both Maya and Mona!?"

So it would be unlikely that Quinn suddenly asked Mel and Sarah after that, it's more likely they were already involved before Camila. I feel Sarah and Mel are pretty tight with Quinn, and the way Sarah is so fucking money orientated, she must have been doing it for a while.

Anyway I'm on my Massive Chick playthrough right and I couldn't say no to Sage lol after her fight with Chad right and was surprised to see some dialogue that I didn't get before. It's these little things I keep finding because I'm playing the game at a snails pace
It's easy to miss stuff too if you don't ring someone or check your messages at the right time. I don't find that annoying, I find it cool when you discover it. The best random phone call is when you ring Sage during the Cathy Cluck fiasco:

mc: "I'm not gonna keep you on the phone if you're busy."
Sage: "I can always make time for you. You know that."
mc: "I didn't know that, but now I do."

Then she did some shit where she moved her hair aside to hear the MC better. I was like, "She's the one!"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Sarah at least (if not Mel as well) were before Camila I believe.

In the scene where Riona is complaining to Quinn that it's getting out of control she says:

"Camila was a gamble...and now you're going to ask both Maya and Mona!?"

So it would be unlikely that Quinn suddenly asked Mel and Sarah after that, it's more likely they were already involved before Camila. I feel Sarah and Mel are pretty tight with Quinn, and the way Sarah is so fucking money orientated, she must have been doing it for a while.

It's easy to miss stuff to if you don't ring someone or check your messages at the right time. I don't find that annoying, I find it cool when you discover it. They best random phone call is when you ring Sage durign the Cathy Cluck fiasco:

mc "I'm not gonna keep you on the phone if you're busy."
sa "I can always make time for you. You know that."
mc "I didn't know that, but now I do."

Then she did some shit where she moved her hair aside to hear the MC better. I was like, "She's the one!"
Hrmmm. That does make sense, actually.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
First of all, I must say that I am happy to be born and live in Germany. The whole shit with the study money is not so blatant in Germany. We have a good social system in itself.

According to my understanding, and I know I'm repeating myself, the game is about growing up. MC has the choice whether he wants to do that as DIK or as CHICK.

The DIK will be the one full of fun, lots of girls and probably illegal. You will still be able to interact with all the Li, but they will probably all drop away over time.

The CHICK path will also bring fun, girls. But the path will be more difficult. That's where the MC will have to make tough decisions. He will not be able to escape the consequence of his decision.

DPC has warned us all in EP 4. However, you can only read it if you go on the Maya/Josy path. When MC holds his speech about the decisions that one should follow his heart, even if it becomes difficult.

Look at the brotherhood of the DIK. Until the moment MC speaks, it is a downward spiral. Everyone was a lone fighter before that.

I will not and will not tell anyone how to play the game. I don't.
But who wants to have a LI at the end, I think to myself, should think well with the decision with the FakeID, because DPC finally sets the course, whether you continue to play with the AFFINITY DIK or CHICK. And you can not change after this decision. That's what it says in the official walkthrough.

Translated with DeepL

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kellermann

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
since that was right before the carwash, it's obviously setting up the prep party

I hope

I'm not so sure, but if it is as you say I appreciate you even more
First of all, I must say that I am happy to be born and live in Germany. The whole shit with the study money is not so blatant in Germany. We have a good social system in itself.

According to my understanding, and I know I'm repeating myself, the game is about growing up. MC has the choice whether he wants to do that as DIK or as CHICK.

The DIK will be the one full of fun, lots of girls and probably illegal. You will still be able to interact with all the Li, but they will probably all drop away over time.

The CHICK path will also bring fun, girls. But the path will be more difficult. That's where the MC will have to make tough decisions. He will not be able to escape the consequence of his decision.

DPC has warned us all in EP 4. However, you can only read it if you go on the Maya/Josy path. When MC holds his speech about the decisions that one should follow his heart, even if it becomes difficult.

Look at the brotherhood of the DIK. Until the moment MC speaks, it is a downward spiral. Everyone was a lone fighter before that.

I will not and will not tell anyone how to play the game. I don't.
But who wants to have a LI at the end, I think to myself, should think well with the decision with the FakeID, because DPC finally sets the course, whether you continue to play with the AFFINITY DIK or CHICK. And you can not change after this decision. That's what it says in the official walkthrough.

Translated with DeepL
but it does not refer to that choice itself

with that Major Choice, if a player has always chosen the DIK option it cuts out the possibility of having CHICK affinity (and the opposite of course)

I don't think it's possible that a player is already doomed "to hell" in one half or one third of the game, regardless of all his other choices.

if there is the option of being a Massive Chick or DIK, there must also be the possibility of achieving a decent ending this way

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Its the Jill/Sage choice plus MC declaring his love for Jill and thinking of how shitty his manwhoring has been that has spurred this line of discussion, Malicre. Its a pretty valid point when DPC has basically explicitly started the locking down of one LI.
Looks like I might've made the right decision to keep my MC's zipper permanently closed until he professes to Jill. Nice way to begin a day, with a smile. :confused::p

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
As much as it's fun to joke about Jill, I think she's pretty straight forward.
  • She's a good person deep down.
  • She doesn't like two-faced people (boyfriends who treat her differently the minute their mates show up).
  • She stands up for the little guy (those who are bullied) because she herself seems to have gone through come bullying when she was younger.
  • She has her future career planned out already.
  • She trusts people a little too easily (I'm looking at you, Tybalt, you cunt!).
  • And then there was just this one time when she went down on Bella and brought her to such levels of ecstasy that Bella's husband, James, felt he could no longer satisfy her and left, brokenhearted.
  • Oh, and she might have a penis...
So pretty much what you see is what you get. Give or take male genitalia ... ;)
And don't put it in my head that she has a tree trunk down there please. Wouldn't he have felt it, when he got his hand caught between her legs and she started grinding on it?

And I don't care if she muffed out Bella once, as long as she doesn't do it when my MC is involved with her. Dammit man I have my MC basically living like a monk, at college, with temptation all over the place and I am saving him for Jill. He deserves his reward!!! :LOL:

Jill8.png

:love::love::love:

In the words of President Obama & Biden: "C'mon man!"

Don't do that to me.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes