felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Its the Jill/Sage choice plus MC declaring his love for Jill and thinking of how shitty his manwhoring has been that has spurred this line of discussion, Malicre. Its a pretty valid point when DPC has basically explicitly started the locking down of one LI.
at this moment in BADIK's history, Jill is the only one who can ask for "fidelity", and the only one with whom Mc could decide to hang his penis on a nail ...

Maya and Josy are either just friends, or they are still undecided about how their story will evolve.

Sage pushes MC back every time he tries to step up from simple (??!?!) fuckbuddy

Bella for obvious reasons does not expect anything from MC from that point of view.

only Jill is 100% available to him, despite Tybalt's annoyance

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
at this moment in BADIK's history, Jill is the only one who can ask for "fidelity", and the only one with whom Mc could decide to hang his penis on a nail ...

Maya and Josy are either just friends, or they are still undecided about how their story will evolve.

Sage pushes MC back every time he tries to step up from simple (??!?!) fuckbuddy

Bella for obvious reasons does not expect anything from MC from that point of view.

So far, I like how this day is going with this thread. I actually put together a Jill screensaver last night. Yeah I have it real bad for a video game character with whom I have a major real life connection to because of a girl I knew. Tough shit! :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020

Genuinely confused here. I literally said he's only starting the process to lock down 1 love interest. Obviously Jill.

But if he's starting the process for one, its a valid discussion point on when/how he'll do the others. Regardless of whether they're available to do so right now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So far, I like how this day is going with this thread. I actually put together a Jill screensaver last night. Yeah I have it real bad for a video game character with whom I have a major real life connection to because of a girl I knew. Tough shit! :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

it wasn't my intention to compliment Jill, I just wanted to clarify the situation.

I like the character, with Tybalt's blackmail for me she has lost many points, but she is unequivocally the only one among the LI who has a credit against MC, the only LI with which MC can think of "settling down" immediately (and not for the economic aspect)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Genuinely confused here. I literally said he's only starting the process to lock down 1 love interest. Obviously Jill.

But if he's starting the process for one, its a valid discussion point on when/how he'll do the others. Regardless of whether they're available to do so right now.
To me, Maya and Josy are figuring out if they like the taste of "fish" or "sausage." Maya's doing her thing with Quinn from what I can tell just to get the money. Josy is going to be a casualty of that, probably run back to the MC, who in my case, will be with Jill exclusively, and that'll make things interesting because Jill is helping Josy in some way if I remember correctly.

I never went the Sage route, but it seems that she's afraid of anything serious.

Bella's "conflicted" somehow. Only proof of that to me is the library scene after the Jill date.

We all might as well be certified marriage counselors or sex therapists IRL after figuring out a game like this. :ROFLMAO:

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019

When you said lock down 1 love interest, I thought you meant Sage and her route getting locked because you picked Jill.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Sage has to get through the end of her relationship with Chad, she could do it in the first minute of the next chapter, but she has to. MC can then bond with her

Maya and Josy have to get out of the experimentation phase, can they handle the pressure and difficulties of a trouple? I have some doubts, and then they always have to face other emergencies first

with Bella the situation is almost desperate. she should at least clarify that for her the marriage is over, it is the minimum step to think about any "formalization"

Mc cannot decide for them.

Reactions: lotro

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Never fear gentle reader, the choices are going to narrow.... possibly with excessive violence...possibly with psychotic behavior... possibly a burning room...possibly leaving B&R for some fucked up reason.... possibly because a certain strip club decides to become our boy's harem and uses uzis to carve up college co-eds.... it is all on the table.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I only have up to S1 E4 on Steam so I am not aware of the blackmail thing until now. I don't mind spoilers. It'll help me deal with what's coming.

I don't want to spoil you anything

in the sixth chapter Jill has a big role, this blackmail / warning from Tybalt is certainly the main novelty of the chapter. and I did not like it, neither as an event in itself nor for Jill's dialogues and reactions, which I found not very credible and inconsistent with the image I had of Jill

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I only have up to S1 E4 on Steam so I am not aware of the blackmail thing until now. I don't mind spoilers. It'll help me deal with what's coming.
I hope that you are aware that you won't be able to transfer your save file from steam to the patreon copy of the game.
I found that out the hard way, I had like 3 different save files ready for when episode 5 dropped.

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
Well you’re going to hate Tybalt for this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I’m surprised you haven’t played episode 5 and 6. You are on a pirate site after all :LOL:. But I suppose you’ve dug yourself into a hole here, since steam saves won’t work with the current update.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Never fear gentle reader, the choices are going to narrow.... possibly with excessive violence...possibly with psychotic behavior... possibly a burning room...possibly leaving B&R for some fucked up reason.... possibly because a certain strip club decides to become our boy's harem and uses uzis to carve up college co-eds.... it is all on the table.
I can deal with some good ol' Ultra Violence. Especially against Tybalt if I personally had my choice. :LOL:

Being a bipolar schizoaffective person myself, the last thing I want to see is another nutjob Leah character burning shit down. That crap in AL with her was a little too scary.

And concerning that strip club, my MC avoided all that like the level 4 Biohazard section of the CDC. I'm beginning to think I'm doing one of the "cleanest and non STD" runs in this game at this point.

This is my MC in my game until I get to Jill:

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well you’re going to hate Tybalt for this
I hate him already but yeah, that'll probably make me want to kill him.

Half of the games that I talk about on this site I own through Steam. Others well, not so lucky, yet.

I also don't want to run through EPs 1-6 doing everything over again since that save won't work with Steam.

I'm being a very patient person, or as patient as I can be waiting for Jill.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I don't want to spoil you anything

in the sixth chapter Jill has a big role, this blackmail / warning from Tybalt is certainly the main novelty of the chapter. and I did not like it, neither as an event in itself nor for Jill's dialogues and reactions, which I found not very credible and inconsistent with the image I had of Jill
All of this info will be great to process so I'll be ready for Tybalt's childish BS when S2 drops on Steam. Since the MC in this game knows martial arts somewhat, I'd like to roundhouse kick this guy Van-Damme style, put a nice ring on Jill's hand and go off into the sunset together.

But hey, that's just me.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Are there any black/brown girls in this game?
Brandi at the Pink Rose is all I can recall.
Someone's not happy about being forgotten, shazba. :cautious:

ep5_camila22b.jpg

Wait, so you haven't played Eps 5 & 6? :oops:

Then what are you doing here?! Get out now, there's spoilers everywhere! :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, why not just download the game from here and play them? At least then you'll know what's going on.

• Wow
Reactions: shazba

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I don't want to playthrough the "unofficial" (my gentle term for it) version, then have to do it AGAIN for the Steam version.

Like I said I don't mind spoilers at all. It gets me mentally ready for the drama that's about to come.

I'm basically hanging around here to learn what happens to Jill and the MC. That plus I've had a damn good time here talking to everyone. I just like the community here that's all. I don't feel like such a deviant or dirty old man when I'm here. :LOL:

Reactions: ZetaKim and dalli_x

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't want to playthrough the "unoffical" version, then have to do it AGAIN for the Steam version.

Like I said I don't mind spoilers at all. It gets me mentally ready for the drama that's about to come.
Well, this isn't an "unofficial" version, it's the official version just available through "unofficial" means. ;)

Also, it might be beneficial to play this one first because of the "mansion repair" mini-game in Ep 6 which is going to require some strategy and maths to ensure it all gets done, and if you do it here you'll be able to breeze through it in the Steam version because you'll know what to do.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes