Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
What EP is this picture from. 6? 7?

Is this AFTER the 2nd date when he finds out about the blackmail?

I want to know these things so I can be ready for them.
Episode 6, in the last scene with Jill during the 2nd date, just after the MC learned about the blackmail.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well, this isn't an "unofficial" version, it's the official version just available through "unofficial" means. ;)

Also, it might be beneficial to play this one first because of the "mansion repair" mini-game in Ep 6 which is going to require some strategy and maths to ensure it all gets done, and if you do it here you'll be able to breeze through it in the Steam version because you'll know what to do.
Episode 6, in the last scene with Jill during the 2nd date, just after the MC learned about the blackmail.
ok thanks. Jill looks amazing in the rain like that. I like what the MC is saying that he'll do anything to see her. That's exactly what I would be like if the love and connection was that strong.

And that's what I meant by "unofficial" version. I just don't want to do the same thing twice but I will take the mansion repair suggestion into consideration, but I think I saw a Mejoress guide about that already.

Reactions: Mistrophera

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019

CreepyRedCat

Oct 18, 2018
So, after reading all the things about Jill, i think i missed the 2nd date. When did it happen? On the next day after mc's birthday? Im on a Jill path, so I don't wanna miss something, because i finished the 6th episode and want to be prepared for the next episodes.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So, after reading all the things about Jill, i think i missed the 2nd date. When did it happen? On the next day after mc's birthday? Im on a Jill path, so I don't wanna miss something, because i finished the 6th episode and want to be prepared for the next episodes.
If you're on the Jill path then it should have happened after the last mansion repair mini-game and before the MC goes to the bar with Tommy. If you didn't get it automatically or as a choice if you're also on the Sage path, then maybe you're not quite as on the Jill path as you thought you were.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I apologize for monopolizing these forums with Jill talk. I don't want to be exiled or made a pariah because of it. But I've never been so locked on a girl in these kinds of games ever until Jill.

So I thank you all for dealing with me and my complete love/obsession for Jill.

(y)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Alright then I won't punch the bastard. But it sure is nice as shit to see.
Just to be clear, whether you punch him or not, he'll still blackmail Jill due to the events that precede it that involve the MC.

(Please, just play Eps 5 & 6. It will make this all so much easier for you to understand.)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well, as much as I would love to knock the bastard out, if it affects Jill's opinion of me later down the line, I won't do it. But I will live very vicariously through that GIF

:LOL: (y)

Alright, I guess I will D/L the game and start fresh. But it won't stop me from machine-gun posting here. :LOL:

CreepyRedCat

Oct 18, 2018
If you're on the Jill path then it should have happened after the last mansion repair mini-game and before the MC goes to the bar with Tommy. If you didn't get it automatically or as a choice if you're also on the Sage path, then maybe you're not quite as on the Jill path as you thought you were.
Oh shit, i see, thanks for the info. Im probably a bit more on a sage path, because i was on the hangout with her, when she got sick.
Im actually just on one save, but I don't know what exactly will happen, when i go some scenes back, if that's even possible. Will the hidden special renders also get collectable again? I don't really want to search for them all again

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Oh shit, i see, thanks for the info. Im probably a bit more on a sage path, because i was on the hangout with her, when she got sick.
Im actually just on one save, but I don't know what exactly will happen, when i go some scenes back, if that's even possible. Will the hidden special renders also get collectable again? I don't really want to search for them all again
Once you have the renders you have them permanently, they don't reset by starting again from an earlier point in the game.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Well, as much as I would love to knock the bastard out, if it affects Jill's opinion of me later down the line, I won't do it. But I will live very vicariously through that GIF

:LOL: (y)
To be clear it costs -2 Jill relationship points (& -2 Bella). If you are full on dedicated to Jill, you'll have plenty of points to spare. (Unlike DIKs who can't get RP by complimenting her and such).

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
To be clear it costs -2 Jill relationship points (& -2 Bella). If you are full on dedicated to Jill, you'll have plenty of points to spare. (Unlike DIKs who can't get RP by complimenting her and such).
Nope. Not risking Jill points at all just for the satisfaction no matter how dedicated I am to her. I've only had to do the self defense Jock stuff in this game. I don't want to turn aggressive since I am not like that in real life so I won't do that here. But knowing that does exist makes me very happy and still feels me, whether I do that or not, with some sort of vindication.

But thank you for the RP cost info. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ugarkai and Tumai

cakalxxx

Jul 1, 2020
hi guys, i wonder what do you think about the path that mc build with bella? do you suppose will there a solid way for mc and bella in season 2 or there will be a just hook-up kind of stuff? i think I'm in love with bella and i want more option and story about her lol...

by the way, will season 2 drop on steam in same time with patreon? i don't know much. the game is sold by steam and also can download by torrent for free. what is the difference?

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
From what I learned and know, you just can't use the Steam save for the Patreon and vice versa. Other than that, I think everything else is the same.

I could be wrong and probably will be corrected if I am.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes