Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
If MC isn't interested in Bella, and it's official, for her to be interested in him at this point, in front of Jill, is pretty ridiculous. (Especially since this interest then has no development).
nothing had to be revealed, just cut out all those moments of sexual tension, of awkwardness, which at that moment have no reason to be
This post will turn out to be awkward if we find out Bella is a psychotic tsundere stalker that's just playing hard to get. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This post will turn out to be awkward if we find out Bella is a psychotic tsundere stalker that's just playing hard to get. :ROFLMAO:
:unsure: The way it's written so far I wouldn't be surprised by any revelations about her. There's nothing, really nothing we can rule out about her (except incest, but that's another issue).:ROFLMAO:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Knowing then what i know about life now. I would have joined the DIK's but i would have had friends in the other Frats and Soror.

On Campus I definitely would have befriended the Tri-Beta's and i would have been friends with Anthony Tri_Alphas and Lucas and maybe Gordon from Alpha-Nu. Out of the Sorors i would have been close with Camila, Riona, Mona, Ashley, Sage ,Josey, and Maya. I could see being cool with Elena. Sally seems cool but we'd have a love hate thing going on trying to get on each others nerves. Heather annoys me :/...i think we'd be worse than myself and Sally.
Quin, and Lilly would be a like dislike relationship. I'm not sure if i could trust Mel.
I definitely would be around Jill and Bella. Maybe Cathy and Jade (jury still out on that).

What about you guys? On campus who would your friends be?
Derek, John Boy, Elena, Rusty, Jacob, Anthony, Camilla, Mona, Leon, Jamie, Nick, Magnar, Sally and Josy probably.

Last edited:

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
Knowing then what i know about life now. I would have joined the DIK's but i would have had friends in the other Frats and Soror.

On Campus I definitely would have befriended the Tri-Beta's and i would have been friends with Anthony Tri_Alphas and Lucas and maybe Gordon from Alpha-Nu. Out of the Sorors i would have been close with Camila, Riona, Mona, Ashley, Sage ,Josey, and Maya. I could see being cool with Elena. Sally seems cool but we'd have a love hate thing going on trying to get on each others nerves. Heather annoys me :/...i think we'd be worse than myself and Sally.
Quin, and Lilly would be a like dislike relationship. I'm not sure if i could trust Mel.
I definitely would be around Jill and Bella. Maybe Cathy and Jade (jury still out on that).

Hmmm, if I knew what I knew now, I would go about it a little differently. I would probably not join any frat these days, but I would be friends with the people I liked from all the different ones. I think most people like Jacob, and would like to have him as a friend. I would also have been friends with current Rusty, Anthony, Lucas the Third, Magnar for the D&G... and despite the dislike Derek gets, something about him I just like. So I would be friends with him too.

As for the girls, I would probably be friends with Sage, Jill, Josy, Maya, and Sally friendzoned style :FacePalm:

yeah one of them was chess where i was the captain... still counts
Definitely counts, I played chess too :geek:

Reactions: RogueShadowDev

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
man I wouldn't join a frat not the troublemaker type
but I'm the guy that gets along with almost a lot of people
as for sports, I play Football/Soccer and Video Games who doesn't.

about friends:
guys: Rusty(definitely the Buddy with most benefits and favours ), Jacob(bro), Jamie, Nick, Magnar, Derek, Anthony, John Boy, Leon
girls: Jill, Josy, Maya, Mona, Camila ,Elena

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Y'all a bunch of bipolars, picking and choosing people you'll be friends with because you like their character even though their personalities are opposite each other.

I'd befriend Rusty because he's rich and will pay for everything, and his Daddy will give me a good job when I graduate.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
On account of having received university education in the most prestigious institution back home in Turkey, and obviously frats etc. not existing there, I can't relate to similar experiences. However, in that setting, you rely a lot on your extracurricular group, whatever it might be. Sports teams in general offers most of the brotherhood/siblinghood aspects with minimal to none stupid shenanigans frats and sororities in US do, so I personally went for that. The inherent camaraderie that comes from working towards a united goal ( for us it was the national tournament every year, I know, very sports manga-esque) make me think I'd probably go for none of these frats in the game, nor the people in them.

I had friends like Jacob in uni, but they were good friends, and usually nothing more. While I get along well with artistic types, I usually can't operate on the same wavelength for long. As for other DIKs, bar none but Nick seems the type I'd be friends with. And that's only because of his academic focus.

By the nature of our uni, we were all invariably massive study nerds, so by default betas would be people I get along with well. Alphas?.... Hard to say. I've played fencing for a full 4 years, but also offered my services as a runningback to our American football team for a year (freshman year was too easy for me, needed 2 sports).... But even in that testosterone filled team of only men, we were all fairly even headed, due to, again, nature of the institution requiring only the most hardworking nerds.

That's probably why I have a soft spot for Anthony, I had a few friends like him, not stupid like him, but you know, same dopey follower attitude.

Girls.... Hmm... There we hit a bad wall, because I had these two girls that were my good friends. They were also, lesbians. I was the first one to detect it, and attitudes against homosexuals being what they are back home ( not criminal, but no one likes to mention that they exist, so you are fine as long as you keep it to private, but public displays? Bad idea.), I actually had the distinct displeasure of having to shield them from even our own teammates in fencing. The Maya/Josy story for me, from the get go, was an eerily dark one, and continues to be even more so, because a father literally doing an unannounced raid on his daughter to check if she was being a "fag" (approximating the derogatory term in Turkish for homosexuals, that's the closest translation in a bad manner I believe) is something I had to personally deal with. I had to stand in front of a pissed off father and lie about being someone's boyfriend, and let me tell you people, few things in life will make you feel sick and enraged like that did to me.

So yeah, I'd not go for romantic relations with those two ( I have a pretty strong gaydar for a straight guy), but I'd %110 be their friends.

All the rest? Quinn is bad news, so is the rest of that sorority, so I'd avoid em like the plague.

In the BaDIK scenario, I'm pretty sure I'd be that dude that was shaking the vending machine.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
On account of having received university education in the most prestigious institution back home in Turkey, and obviously frats etc. not existing there, I can't relate to similar experiences. However, in that setting, you rely a lot on your extracurricular group, whatever it might be. Sports teams in general offers most of the brotherhood/siblinghood aspects with minimal to none stupid shenanigans frats and sororities in US do, so I personally went for that. The inherent camaraderie that comes from working towards a united goal ( for us it was the national tournament every year, I know, very sports manga-esque) make me think I'd probably go for none of these frats in the game, nor the people in them.

I had friends like Jacob in uni, but they were good friends, and usually nothing more. While I get along well with artistic types, I usually can't operate on the same wavelength for long. As for other DIKs, bar none but Nick seems the type I'd be friends with. And that's only because of his academic focus.

By the nature of our uni, we were all invariably massive study nerds, so by default betas would be people I get along with well. Alphas?.... Hard to say. I've played fencing for a full 4 years, but also offered my services as a runningback to our American football team for a year (freshman year was too easy for me, needed 2 sports).... But even in that testosterone filled team of only men, we were all fairly even headed, due to, again, nature of the institution requiring only the most hardworking nerds.

That's probably why I have a soft spot for Anthony, I had a few friends like him, not stupid like him, but you know, same dopey follower attitude.

Girls.... Hmm... There we hit a bad wall, because I had these two girls that were my good friends. They were also, lesbians. I was the first one to detect it, and attitudes against homosexuals being what they are back home ( not criminal, but no one likes to mention that they exist, so you are fine as long as you keep it to private, but public displays? Bad idea.), I actually had the distinct displeasure of having to shield them from even our own teammates in fencing. The Maya/Josy story for me, from the get go, was an eerily dark one, and continues to be even more so, because a father literally doing an unannounced raid on his daughter to check if she was being a "fag" (approximating the derogatory term in Turkish for homosexuals, that's the closest translation in a bad manner I believe) is something I had to personally deal with. I had to stand in front of a pissed off father and lie about being someone's boyfriend, and let me tell you people, few things in life will make you feel sick and enraged like that did to me.

So yeah, I'd not go for romantic relations with those two ( I have a pretty strong gaydar for a straight guy), but I'd %110 be their friends.

All the rest? Quinn is bad news, so is the rest of that sorority, so I'd avoid em like the plague.

In the BaDIK scenario, I'm pretty sure I'd be that dude that was shaking the vending machine.
press F to pay respect

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
And I would buy you a soda
press F to pay respect
F

Also those meme's you've been posting are hilarious, I was pretty high and drunk that one day and Caleb is a coke machine with legs. I probably wouldn't able to fight him off

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
And I would buy you a soda

F

Also those meme's you've been posting are hilarious, I was pretty high and drunk that one day and Caleb is a coke machine with legs. I probably wouldn't able to fight him off
Thanks Casmyr
I just wing them as I see something funny two times in your case

Reactions: Casmyr
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes