ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
lol this is old news but I'm replaying for different affinities and this is hilarious. Tybalt telling Jill that he put out the fire and etc when in reality he shoved Riona out of the way haha
Yeah, HE is a full of Shit :ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-02-11 21-24-11-16.png
BeingADIK 2021-02-11 21-19-06-67.png
BeingADIK 2021-02-11 21-19-37-94.png
What is really sad is Jill naivety, for some reason She is the only one who can'T see Tybalt for what He is. Unless there is a twist, and Jill is behind the secret account who is harassing Tybalt on social media :ROFLMAO:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Reactions: shinkei and Casmyr

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
At the age of MC I would have gone 100% to the DIK. In real life, I was in the same mood at that age. Party, drinking and women. And to be honest, me and my group were worse than the DIKs. We had nothing to do with drugs or prostitution, but we were far worse when it came to drinking and sex. The game, on the other hand, is harmless.

Ingame friends all DIKs, except Tommy (he is not relaxed)
Girls: All but Aerith (Bag Rat Breeder)
LI: Josy / Maya and Sage
Oh please, we know you would be one of those DIKs who would catch something from Aerith. :ROFLMAO:

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Somehow I have too much time at work.

New theory for EP7. It's really dramatic and I think it's objective. And Josy / Maya and Jill fans might be shocked. In EP4 and EP5, DPC brought the situation for these two routes to a decision. And for Mona the choice is whether she wants to leave for good or simply switch to the HOTs.

Everyone on both tracks (Josy / Maya and Jill) will not be happy with the choice.

We remember Josy / Maya and MC are on their way to the dorm. Jill calls MC and asks for help because the melon fetishist is serious. MC rushes to help and Josy / Maya go to the dorm without MC and meet Maya's father.
It makes a big scene and Josy goes to the HOTs. MC saves Jill, Jill saves Route. Mona is leaving for good because DPC needs space for Josy in HOT's house. Josy / Maya broke up with MC and joined the prostitution ring so they can continue to be together. Josy / Maya drama perfect.

If MC doesn't go to Jill, the Jill path ends and poor Jill has to polish watermelons. But MC can save Josy / Maya from Maya's father in many ways. I will only give one variant for the best. Derek warns the three. MC and Maya stumble into a kiss and Daddy is happy. Mona moves in with the HOTs because Josy does not initially need the space. Jill Drama Perfect.

Translated with Google
raw.png

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
We remember Josy / Maya and MC are on their way to the dorm. Jill calls MC and asks for help because the melon fetishist is serious.
Right there is where the theory falls apart and what follows makes even less sense than it already does. Even if you went on the date with Jill, she's not going to call the MC. She's still too worried about what to do about Tybalt's request and of being seen with the MC that she's not going to call him for anything.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

New theory for EP7. It's really dramatic and I think it's objective. And Josy / Maya and Jill fans might be shocked. In EP4 and EP5, DPC brought the situation for these two routes to a decision. And for Mona the choice is whether she wants to leave for good or simply switch to the HOTs.

Everyone on both tracks (Josy / Maya and Jill) will not be happy with the choice.

We remember Josy / Maya and MC are on their way to the dorm. Jill calls MC and asks for help because the melon fetishist is serious. MC rushes to help and Josy / Maya go to the dorm without MC and meet Maya's father.
It makes a big scene and Josy goes to the HOTs. MC saves Jill, Jill saves Route. Mona is leaving for good because DPC needs space for Josy in HOT's house. Josy / Maya broke up with MC and joined the prostitution ring so they can continue to be together. Josy / Maya drama perfect.

If MC doesn't go to Jill, the Jill path ends and poor Jill has to polish watermelons. But MC can save Josy / Maya from Maya's father in many ways. I will only give one variant for the best. Derek warns the three. MC and Maya stumble into a kiss and Daddy is happy. Mona moves in with the HOTs because Josy does not initially need the space. Jill Drama Perfect.

Translated with Google
that the restaurant might attract Maya or Josy (more the former, the latter would be another blow to Maya's reputation) is a danger that has been hovering around for some time. but it remains unlikely, because it would give a very deep blow to how the girls would be perceived.

What's wrong with your theory is Jill's sos call, what danger would she be in from Tybalt? I don't even think he has sexual goals, he just wants to show off by being seen around with Jill, that's what he's interested in, enjoying her status.

Reactions: dalli_x

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

Translated with Google

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
that the restaurant might attract Maya or Josy (more the former, the latter would be another blow to Maya's reputation) is a danger that has been hovering around for some time. but it remains unlikely, because it would give a very deep blow to how the girls would be perceived.

What's wrong with your theory is Jill's sos call, what danger would she be in from Tybalt? I don't even think he has sexual goals, he just wants to show off by being seen around with Jill, that's what he's interested in, enjoying her status.
Forget "unlikely", it's downright inconceivable.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Andre Young

Aug 3, 2020

Translated with Google

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Forget "unlikely", it's downright inconceivable.
I agree but it depends on how much DPC wants BADIK to remain "light" really.

from a narrative point of view, it would be a credible twist that at least Maya or Josy would be tempted by it (especially without MC).
Tybalt is a joke, I can't wait for Jill to find out what he really is.
it's true that Tybalt is the worst villain since Gargamel...

but Jill actually takes him into account at first, when Bella suggests she have a date with MC, Jill is doubtful because she is already pressured by Tybalt...

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Yeah, HE is a full of Shit :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1031541
View attachment 1031543
View attachment 1031544
What is really sad is Jill naivety, for some reason She is the only one who can'T see Tybalt for what He is. Unless there is a twist, and Jill is behind the secret account who is harassing Tybalt on social media :ROFLMAO:
I have to grudgingly admit, even though it looked like Tybalt was initially going lights out, he took that right hook like a champ, came to, and popped back up like it was nothing. Normally a punch like that or the subsequent head contact with the ground would send a person to slumber land. When I played that for the first time I was all set to feel like a boss because I knocked him TFO, but my :D face quickly changed to a :cautious: when Tybalt shrugged it off so quickly.

s.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes