ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I have to grudgingly admit, even though it looked like Tybalt was initially going lights out, he took that right hook like a champ, came to, and popped back up like it was nothing. Normally a punch like that or the subsequent head contact with the ground would send a person to slumber land. When I played that for the first time I was all set to feel like a boss because I knocked him TFO, but my :D face quickly changed to a :cautious: when Tybalt shrugged it off so quickly.

View attachment 1031733
tenor.gif

Reactions: Casmyr

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I have to grudgingly admit, even though it looked like Tybalt was initially going lights out, he took that right hook like a champ, came to, and popped back up like it was nothing. Normally a punch like that or the subsequent head contact with the ground would send a person to slumber land. When I played that for the first time I was all set to feel like a boss because I knocked him TFO, but my :D face quickly changed to a :cautious: when Tybalt shrugged it off so quickly.

View attachment 1031733
MC should've gone into Khabib mode

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I took a couple of days away from this site to do the episodes through the upload here, and despite a couple of brain-farts with the mansion repair game, I'm on seventh heaven!

Why?

This!

Jill11.png

I actually shed a few tears during this scene.

Full CHICK Status/Affinity after turning down Tommy's fake ID.

Now a couple of questions:

1, and most importantly, when episode 7 is released, will I have to do a new save, or will it carry over?

2, and last, game related, any theories on how the MC is going to get rid of Tybalt?

Being completely devoted to Jill in this game and not screwing or even kissing anyone else really feels like what I would do IRL if I certainly loved one girl like I'm sure the MC loves Jill.

Anyway I'm back, but not going to be a crazed poster here unless it's something I really feel I need to respond to.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

View attachment 1031733
The MC talks a big game about his training and thinking he's a badass, but he really isn't.

He doesn't drop Troy, he doesn't finish off Dawe or Chad and leaves himself open to get beat up by both. He doesn't even faze Caleb. Tommy gives him a black eye. And Tybalt gets right back to his feet.

I like the fighting, but MC needs to put someone to sleep soon.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I took a couple of days away from this site to do the episodes through the upload here, and despite a couple of brain-farts with the mansion repair game, I'm on seventh heaven!

Why?

This!

View attachment 1031750

I actually shed a few tears during this scene.

Full CHICK Status/Affinity after turning down Tommy's fake ID.

Now a couple of questions:

1, and most importantly, when episode 7 is released, will I have to do a new save, or will it carry over?

2, and last, game related, any theories on how the MC is going to get rid of Tybalt?
if you didn't use MOD you can continue from your save, otherwise you might have some problems

Tybalt's is a bluff, you only have to call his bluffs...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
In conversations in episode 2, Maya is willing to do anything for free tuition.

And Quinn even tells her point blank what she needs to do later on, and she seemingly understands, but then she doesn't.
And then in Ep 6...

ep6_hot_ceremony55.jpg

If she did that after finding out the "free" tuition offer was bogus, I don't think she'd be willing to accept doing what other HOTs do to get it.

I took a couple of days away from this site to do the episodes through the upload here
Yay! Now you'll know what we're talking about it when we discuss the events of these episodes.

Reactions: dalli_x

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
And then in Ep 6...

View attachment 1031755

If she did that after finding out the "free" tuition offer was bogus, I don't think she'd be willing to accept doing what other HOTs do to get.
It's her loss though right, I don't think Quinn gives a shit.

She probably went off with Riona to get high, laughing about Maya.

That's my new head cannon to how episode 7 starts, with MC getting a phonecall from Quinn/Riona and you can chose to go to them instead of staying with Maya/Josy.

Won't happen, but fun to imagine.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The MC talks a big game about his training and thinking he's a badass, but he really isn't.

He doesn't drop Troy, he doesn't finish off Dawe or Chad and leaves himself open to get beat up by both. He doesn't even faze Caleb. Tommy gives him a black eye. And Tybalt gets right back to his feet.

I like the fighting, but MC needs to put someone to sleep soon.
respectfully disagree. :ROFLMAO:.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It's her loss though right, I don't think Quinn gives a shit.

She probably went off with Riona to get high, laughing about Maya.

That's my new head cannon to how episode 7 starts, with MC getting a phonecall from Quinn/Riona and you can chose to go to them instead of staying with Maya/Josy.

Won't happen, but fun to imagine.
Quinn might enjoy the fact that Maya has essentially quit the HOTs, but getting taken down a peg like that in front of the other HOTs with Maya making a scene about the tuition is not going to be amusing for her, particularly since it ends up with Mona being a casualty and one that she'll have to explain to the other girls. Also, Heather's already suspicious of why they went to the Prep party and she'll have heard Maya yell about this "free tuition", so it might get her even more curious about what's really going on and this could cause more problems for Quinn.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Quinn might enjoy the fact that Maya has essentially quit the HOTs, but getting taken down a peg like that in front of the other HOTs with Maya making a scene about the tuition is not going to be amusing for her, particularly it ends up with Mona being a casualty that she'll have to explain to the other girls. Also, Heather's already suspicious of why they went to the Prep party and she'll have heard Maya yell about this "free tuition", so it might get her even more curious about what's really going on and this could cause more problems for Quinn.
Mona wasn't Sage's daughter?

Reactions: Warscared

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Quinn might enjoy the fact that Maya has essentially quit the HOTs, but getting taken down a peg like that in front of the other HOTs with Maya making a scene about the tuition is not going to be amusing for her, particularly since it ends up with Mona being a casualty and one that she'll have to explain to the other girls. Also, Heather's already suspicious of why they went to the Prep party and she'll have heard Maya yell about this "free tuition", so it might get her even more curious about what's really going on and this could cause more problems for Quinn.
I think Quinn can easily pass off free tuition as just rumours without any problems, especially if Mona is truly gone. Cammy, Riona, Melanie and Sarah have her back if anything does happen though.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes