Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I think Quinn can easily pass off free tuition as just rumours without any problems, especially if Mona is truly gone. Cammy, Riona, Melanie and Sarah have her back if anything does happen though.
With Camila i am not sure if she will support Quinn when she finds out what happened with Mona.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Here's a bold prediction:

Since Heather seems to be out of the loop when it comes to the prostitution and the drug selling, maybe she starts to become suspicious of Quinn and of where exactly the money for the upkeep of the HOTs is really coming from. She goes snooping around Quinn's room and either finds some things pertaining to both or just finds the bag of coke that Quinn had stashed away. In any case, Quinn comes back in to the room and the two get into an argument with Quinn pushing Heather who trips and falls on Quinn's bedside table or cabinet and is knocked unconscious, bleeding on to the floor. Quinn is panicking and not knowing what to do, but eventually calls an ambulance. Heather is then hospitalised and is in a coma having suffered serious head trauma and it's not known when she'll awaken from it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shinkei

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I think Quinn can easily pass off free tuition as just rumours without any problems, especially if Mona is truly gone. Cammy, Riona, Melanie and Sarah have her back if anything does happen though.
Does Cammy have Quinn's back though? She and Mona are/were daughters together on the scavenger hunt and likely closer to each other than to Quinn :unsure:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
With Camila i am not sure if she will support Quinn when she finds out what happened with Mona.
Does Cammy have Quinn's back though? She and Mona are/were daughters together on the scavenger hunt and likely closer to each other than to Quinn :unsure:
Quinn didn't do anything to Monk though. She set her up with the "free tuition" offer, Mona refused to go through with it. And that's all the information we have to go on.

We see Burke remove a scholarship from her file, but we have no idea if that was legit or a fake one created to act as the free tuition.

But I see no reason for Cammy to be mad at Quinn in regards to Mona's fate, at least with the actual information we have.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

Since Heather seems to be out of the loop when it comes to the prostitution and the drug selling, maybe she starts to become suspicious of Quinn and of where exactly the money for the upkeep of the HOTs is really coming from. She goes snooping around Quinn's room and either finds some things pertaining to both or just finds the bag of coke that Quinn had stashed away. In any case, Quinn comes back in to the room and the two get into an argument with Quinn pushing Heather who trips and falls on Quinn's bedside table or cabinet and is knocked unconscious, bleeding on to the floor. Quinn is panicking and not knowing what to do, but eventually calls an ambulance. Heather is then hospitalised and is in a coma having suffered serious head trauma and it's not known when she'll awaken from it.

but heather knows about the drugs! if she pays for them or Tommy covers for her and she does not understand that is another issue! (never underestimate how naive pretty women can be since everything is always given to them without questions... that is why Josy is always so friendly nothing truly bad ever happened to her...)

But in the HOT swimming pool she and Quinn discuss it and she complains that Tommy takes from her stash! Now if my believe is correct and Tommy pays for her it would make since for her to complain since she does not imagine where it is coming from! If she buys it ... somehow i imagine this was something like me a few buddies used to do where we where 5 dudes who bought in bulk and then split it and this might be the way they do it Quinn suplyes and everyone pays their "fee" for their allotted amount!

Quinn didn't do anything to Monk though. She set her up with the "free tuition" offer, Mona refused to go through with it. And that's all the information we have to go on.

We see Burke remove a scholarship from her file, but we have no idea if that was legit or a fake one created to act as the free tuition.

But I see no reason for Cammy to be mad at Quinn in regards to Mona's fate, at least with the actual information we have.
that depends if the MC told Quinn about his chef putting extra peppers on his order dish and Quinn reacts as badly with Camilla like she did with Rhyona it might go sideways very fast!

At this moment Quinn is under immense pressure and can lash out at any moment and Camilla might react like all girls do in a passive aggressive way where she back stabs Quinn! (like Rhyona "check-mate" comment is almost like a revenge towards Quinn in a passive aggressive way)

Furthermore as Quinn continues to fall for the MC she might feel jealousy from all the girls the MC hits on and Camilla is right there! Rhyona if remember correctly had a talk where she and Quinn go back since they where both 12 so Rhyona way of handling Quinn might leave Quinn with the wrong impression in how others should be treated!

That was quite a discovery i had when i was 16 since everyone cut me a crap load of slack i always assumed i was just joking around with my littler buddies and never imagined i was being a bully until one took it badly and everyone had to explain to me that that is not how people are supposed to treat each other before i pulverized him... one grows and learns that wedgies are not the same as an handshake for the little ones... people really need to learn how to express themselves better and cut the anxiety crap!

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Same here. Mona was/is Camila's friend and even though she's doing it, you can tell Camila's not entirely comfortable with what's going on. It could be like a wake up call to Camila that maybe this isn't worth it and it could lead to her and Riona banding together to try and find a way out or even a way to make Quinn stop.

but heather knows about the drugs! if she pays for them or Tommy covers for her and she does not understand that is another issue! (never underestimate how naive pretty women can be since everything is always given to them without questions... that is why Josy is always so friendly nothing truly bad ever happened to her...)

But in the HOT swimming pool she and Quinn discuss it and she complains that Tommy takes from her stash! Now if my believe is correct and Tommy pays for her it would make since for her to complain since she does not imagine where it is coming from! If she buys it ... somehow i imagine this was something like me a few buddies used to do where we where 5 dudes who bought in bulk and then split it and this might be the way they do it Quinn suplyes and everyone pays their "fee" for their allotted amount!
She might get some pot from Quinn but that doesn't necessarily mean she knows the full extent of what Quinn does. Remember that in Ep 5, after the Prep party, she questions Riona about why they had to do that to get money for the HOTs since, as she says, they make enough money from their volunteer and community work. If Heather knows about the extensive drug dealing that Quinn does, she'd know that it's this that gives the HOTs all that money and she'd outright say it to Riona since she'd know her involvement too, but she doesn't. She seems to genuinely believe that the volunteer and community work is what pays their bills.

Reactions: dalli_x

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The scholarship Burke deletes has to be fake, as a front for the “free tuition”, otherwise why would Mona accept to prostitute herself out to pay for her college tuition when she already has a scholarship (it might not be a full scholarship, but even so)?

Reactions: RogueShadowDev

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Same here. Mona was/is Camila's friend and even though she's doing it, you can tell Camila's not entirely comfortable with what's going on. It could be like a wake up call to Camila that maybe this isn't worth it and it could lead to her and Riona banding together to try and find a way out or even a way to make Quinn stop.

She might get some pot from Quinn but that doesn't necessarily mean she knows the full extent of what Quinn does. Remember that in Ep 5, after the Prep party, she questions Riona about why they had to do that to get money for the HOTs since, as she says, they make enough money from their volunteer and community work. If Heather knows about the extensive drug dealing that Quinn does, she'd know that it's this that gives the HOTs all that money and she'd outright say it to Riona since she'd know her involvement too, but she doesn't. She seems to genuinely believe that the volunteer and community work is what pays their bills.
the prostitution of course she does not! the drugs she knows! on how much she knows i have my doubts, but the consumption she knows since she is part of it! that is also why i added that it might be Tommy forking it up for her and she only knows that they do drugs! also the money is not for the HOT

from my evaluation Quinn only sells, the other girls do the sex job and they use that money to pay for the drugs! As for the tuition i believe its a mix of new tail for Stephen and blackmail! Quinn is in a position to blackmail Stephen not the other way around! Quinn did do a threesome with the MC but that is because she really really badly badly wanted his dick... and a threesome where she is paid off gives her deniability in regards to her own feelings (not being emotionally exposed so to speak) and she even had the proper backup in Rhyona being there, she acts tough but she is afraid of everyone and of herself!

Ad for not being worth it... Stephen gets young tail once a semester and the girls save up that semester cash/debt! Quinn uses it so the girls get enticed into the life which brings those girls money they can use to acquire extra drugs and that is how she makes her money, that is why its so important for her to "expand" so her market demand increases! not that she only sells to her hookers but hookers have more money! The way i see it the money is for her and that is why she has money problems she must cut from the business her own consumption without selling her ass! Since they just returned from summer vacation the money problem is explained by a massive cut in her income for the last 2/3 months!

Somehow i also suspect she is also using this as a way to either create a financial pillow or more probably using it to pay her dad/Rox protection money in jail and with access to drugs!

so the life is well worth it since its at least 20.000 every semester working what? 5 minutes playing with Stephen balls? as for the real prostitution ring and not just the Stephen escapades it depends the emotional and psychological toll for such girls is extreme and it actually affects her mood and self esteem in dramatic ways!

psychologically it works in tandem with Biology, women use sex to get and keep men if the sex does not keep a man around and her body has to deal with different types of sperm(ph levels and "stuff") it provokes an epigenetic reaction where in the worst cases women will become allergic to semen! On the psychological level she will start to think she has no value and she is only good for the sex part and it does not matter that we can rationalize it as a business transaction biology and millions of years of evolution do not understand those concepts it only understands that she gave it up and at night there is nobody to hug her to sleep and therefore depression and increased drug use fallow such women as a way to deal with the emotional pain!

So no it does not compensate but the money is good i knew one girl that retired at the age of 30 with a paid house a new bmw and over 1 million euros in the bank... just do not research what is a Dubai potty potter!

The scholarship Burke deletes has to be fake, as a front for the “free tuition”, otherwise why would Mona accept to prostitute herself out to pay for her college tuition when she already has a scholarship (it might not be a full scholarship, but even so)?
it does not need to be fake! plenty of companies give out scholarships particularly to girls for the equality battle! If Stephen is indeed wealthy he can just call one of the CEO`s of one of the companies where he has a qualified participation and ask for a scholarship in exchange for his vote on the next general assembly where the CEO wants to be reinstated!

Ofc that a company that can afford that is worth hundreds of millions so Stephen to have a qualified participation must have invested in that company a few millions (or a few thousands and the company given the time value of money ...)

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
the prostitution of course she does not! the drugs she knows! on how much she knows i have my doubts, but the consumption she knows since she is part of it!
She gets pot from Quinn but she doesn't necessarily know that Quinn is a full-on drug dealer selling that stuff all over campus. I had a friend when I was in school who could get pot but they were never a dealer, they just happened to know one and would get it for themselves and a couple of friends. For all Heather knows, Quinn could be just like that and from that conversation in Ep 5, I'd say that's exactly how it is with Heather.

Reactions: Warscared

casual200102

Sep 2, 2020
lol this is old news but I'm replaying for different affinities and this is hilarious. Tybalt telling Jill that he put out the fire and etc when in reality he shoved Riona out of the way haha
Shit like that is why he gets punched. I'd have b* tch slapped him down. He isn't man enough to handle a a forreal punch. Just overkill.

Reactions: Casmyr

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020

I had a really busy day, so I'm pretty lost here, I've just entered the thread. All that theory where it all came from? The guessing about Heather, I mean.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I had a really busy day, so I'm pretty lost here, I've just entered the thread. All that theory where it all came from? The guessing about Heather, I mean.
From a bit of a discussion about how Quinn will handle the fallout from Maya slapping her, yelling about the "free" tuition in front of all the HOTs including the ones who aren't part of all this like Heather, and then Mona leaving both the HOTs and the college. It was about who would side with Quinn in going along with whatever lies she'll tell about Maya and Mona and I reckon Heather wouldn't because she's not part of that circle and that she seems to be questioning things about how the HOTs are being run and it could lead to her finding out something she shouldn't.

Reactions: Naxer

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
From a bit of a discussion about how Quinn will handle the fallout from Maya slapping her, yelling about the "free" tuition in front of all the HOTs including the ones who aren't part of all this like Heather, and then Mona leaving both the HOTs and the college. It was about who would side with Quinn in going along with whatever lies she'll tell about Maya and Mona and I reckon Heather wouldn't because she's not part of that circle and that she seems to be questioning things about how the HOTs are being run and it could lead to her finding out something she shouldn't.
Ok, I've found all that story extremely specific, involving Heather and so. And I thought that maybe was avalaiable a new episode 7 preveiw and was that the cause of the theory and didn't want to miss that hahaha

Sepulcross

Jan 25, 2021
What if Vinny controls the whole school. the nerds post the Cathy nude picture, thats why we saw Sally in diks party. why? Probably Vinny has a connection with drugs and Xanax. What if all the fraternities are pawns in Vinnie game
What party do we see Sally at? I have never seen, can I have a screenshot?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
The official walkthrough say this much. It's seem like episode 6 is where the Romance can start with both Jill and Bella, interestingly its also can end it for Bella. :unsure:.
View attachment 1030620
Technically, Bella's route can close in Episode 3 if you don't go visit her in the library. She'll never even offer to help the MC clean.

More importantly, though, if this game really might go 20 episodes, I'm not taking any closed routes as final until at least Episode 9.

felicemastronzo I can certainly see myself eating more of these, like I'm Canadian and now I know why my countrymen post memes about maple syrup and etc. I'll look into fresh ingredients, I'd like to try them with fresh batter.

But back to the game before some mod comes and removes my comment for being off topic.

So, I'm a nerd right, like I would fit in the tri betas and the thing I missed the most was the school aspect in episodes 5 and 6 but if I remember correctly they take place on the weekend. Anyway, I'm looking forward to having Bella as a teacher at some point in the game.

Which frat would you guys or girls join?
I was a nerd back in college and didn't join a frat. (I was a nerd before college, too. And after college, for that matter). I doubt I would have at B&R. I might have joined the tri-Betas (if I met their standards), but more likely I'd have simply gamed with them regularly.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I would never want to be in a college with frats and sororities. Living in a community like this in dorms and what not. I went to a Community College, still got a pretty decent education, and had a good working career until my mental health began to decline.

Games like this made me realize I certainly made the right choice. I would not be able to deal with BS like this no matter what I did. I would never be a frat guy. I would've went nuts in a basic dorm too.

Just not for me. Playing this game with the situations it sometimes portrays just sends shivers down my spine. I don't drink. I don't smoke or never did drugs. I'm certainly not a partier. Not a nerd or a jock either. I probably would've just spent all my time in the library. Perhaps with a few chess, shogi or GO books as well listening to music.

Last edited:
Reactions: shinkei
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes