Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Hopefully we have another chance to hit him in the future, with one punch isnt enough.
ya i opted out due to perceived concerns of consequences with some of the girls and we were technically trespassing at the time, but if we could somehow get him alone somewhere, i'd love the option to beat him unconcious.

What is really sad is Jill naivety, for some reason She is the only one who can'T see Tybalt for what He is. Unless there is a twist, and Jill is behind the secret account who is harassing Tybalt on social media
lol ya - as much as I like Jill when it comes to Tybalt she is really fucking stupid.

I don't think Josy / Maya will work in the restaurant either.

Josy was able to work in the Pink Rose Lounge. I hope not, but the conversation between Josy and Lily makes me skeptical.
Yep, I've mentioned similar things in the past. I don't think either of them will become prostitutes, but the Josy / Lily convo at the DIK party registers for me as foreshadowing. I could see a cliffhanger episode ending where MC goes in the pink rose at some point, and finds Josy dancing in the cage, they make eye contact, she's clearly embarrassed, MC is not happy about it, and has the same look as when he learns about Maya & Josy at the end of Ep3 and it goes to the end episode screen.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Quinn didn't do anything to Monk though. She set her up with the "free tuition" offer, Mona refused to go through with it. And that's all the information we have to go on.

We see Burke remove a scholarship from her file, but we have no idea if that was legit or a fake one created to act as the free tuition.

But I see no reason for Cammy to be mad at Quinn in regards to Mona's fate, at least with the actual information we have.
Especially when she was able to set the boundaries. Camila did it Day 1 as she said so. But it seemed like Mona isn't the sharpest tool in the shed and looked like she's easily manipulated by everyone. So that's to be expected. She was her friend, she fucked up, that simple

Reactions: rj677

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Hopefully we have another chance to hit him in the future, with one punch isnt enough.
ya i opted out due to perceived concerns of consequences with some of the girls and we were technically trespassing at the time, but if we could somehow get him alone somewhere, i'd love the option to beat him unconcious.

What is really sad is Jill naivety, for some reason She is the only one who can'T see Tybalt for what He is. Unless there is a twist, and Jill is behind the secret account who is harassing Tybalt on social media
lol ya - as much as I like Jill when it comes to Tybalt she is really fucking stupid.
i remember when i saw her in one of my first playthroughs and recognized her - i was like hmm she looks pretty darn good in a minidress and heels...hello legs and what appears to be a g-string. :)

Reactions: Kellermann

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
i remember when i saw her in one of my first playthroughs and recognized her - i was like hmm she looks pretty darn good in a minidress and heels...hello legs and what appears to be a g-string.
Yep Sally does spinner the right way. (y) Take some notes Elena. (n)
Sally must have some serious personality given what little else she has to offer. I mean, when you have this on offer:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why would you be chasing this:

Just saying...

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Sally must have some serious personality given what little else she has to offer. I mean, when you have this on offer:

Just saying...
I was comparing Sally to Elena, but alrighty then.

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I was comparing Sally to Elena, but alrighty then.
I'm only quoting you 'cause you were talking about her, but I mean on this board in general, she definitely has her fans. Obviously she doesn't have the pull of KRJ, but she has her fans.

Maybe it's a case of the the grass is greener. She's not on the menu, so that makes her a delicacy or something.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Who's got the best animal impression?

Do you guys think Sally will make you do dice rolls when you finally land her? like you need to roll an 8 to bless those ovaries?
I don't even know what Camila was impersonating, but it's Camila, so she wins.

I have a feeling there will be no sally landing. There's heaps of episodes left, so who knows really, but something tells me it isn't gonna happen and we'll have to make do with the DnG fantasies.

Reactions: Ilhares

travelman

Dec 14, 2018

Just saying...
Once again, can't get over Bella's figure. It's cartoonish. Weird because I don't really notice it that much during game itself.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You call yourself a fan bruh? joking aside I found this on the being a dik subreddit
Yeah, not sure whose work it is. I guess I never saw it since I don't typically search for "BaDIK end of days" all that often. :eek:

Looks like Bella might win, the axe advantage of course, but also everyone else is preoccupied. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes