Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Sally must have some serious personality given what little else she has to offer. I mean, when you have this on offer:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why would you be chasing this:

Just saying...
I don't think anybody said they'd take Sally over a Josy or a Jill, but while single, if I saw Sally by herself at a party looking like that, I'd definitely approach her. Petite girls may not be your thing, but I do like them. :)
Wouldn't mind DPC writing a hookup scene into the game with her.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I don't think anybody said they'd take Sally over a Josy or a Jill, but while single, if I saw Sally by herself at a party looking like that, I'd definitely approach her. Petite girls may not be your thing, but I do like them. :)
Wouldn't mind DPC writing a hookup scene into the game with her.
Oh I don't have a problem with petite girls, not at all, but there's petite and then there's creepily child like proportions. :oops:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Oh I don't have a problem with petite girls, not at all, but there's petite and then there's creepily child like proportions. :oops:

I like Josy too, hoping a solo route opens up for my DIK MC. But I still find Sally attractive, looks good in that bikini, I don't care what you say. :cool:

Reactions: dalli_x and shazba

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
Sally must have some serious personality given what little else she has to offer. I mean, when you have this on offer:

Why would you be chasing this:

Just saying...
Why choose when you can have them all? :love: I am definitely getting a bad ending :cry::cry:

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 610 and shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
And then in Ep 6...

View attachment 1031755

If she did that after finding out the "free" tuition offer was bogus, I don't think she'd be willing to accept doing what other HOTs do to get it.

Yay! Now you'll know what we're talking about it when we discuss the events of these episodes.
let's assume that an actual involvement of Maya or Josy in the restaurant would be a very traumatic step, very NTR and therefore it becomes practically impossible. but if we talk about temptation, then it becomes credible.

having said that: Maya's slap to Quinn doesn't change anything, in fact it worsens Maya's position, it just shows Quinn how desperate she is and I don't think that being involved in the restaurant in this condition, of obvious need, can be considered a kindness towards Maya. moreover she would become even more a puppet in Quinn's hands, since besides being economically dependent, she would also be emotionally dependent, with her relationship with Josy (and possibly MC) in Quinn's hands

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Everytime I see something about Josy, I instantly have to start the game to see some of her scenes:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-02-12 09-02-34-53.png BeingADIK 2021-02-12 09-03-35-09.png
BeingADIK 2021-02-12 09-04-58-82.png BeingADIK 2021-02-12 09-05-23-14.png
BeingADIK 2021-02-12 09-05-41-14.png
btw, MC does have some nice character progression. amazing how much more confident he is now, compared to the first two episode, or with his first time with Josy. :cool:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I honestly don't see Maya or Josy being in the restaurant at all, Maya because she just started doing hetero stuff and that's with someone she built trust with. She tells the MC that it's easy to talk to him because he's like a girl in that he understands. With Josy, she no longer needs to worry about tuition since her dad's agreed to paying it.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I honestly don't see Maya or Josy being in the restaurant at all, Maya because she just started doing hetero stuff and that's with someone she built trust with. She tells the MC that it's easy to talk to him because he's like a girl in that he understands. With Josy, she no longer needs to worry about tuition since her dad's agreed to paying it.
Josy and Maya becoming Quinn's whore is just a petty wishful thinking from peoples who were rejected by them, nothing more. its one of the few topic that I'm not even bothering to enter , like the Jill is our relative shit. it's pointless. :LOL:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
let's assume that an actual involvement of Maya or Josy in the restaurant would be a very traumatic step, very NTR and therefore it becomes practically impossible. but if we talk about temptation, then it becomes credible.

having said that: Maya's slap to Quinn doesn't change anything, in fact it worsens Maya's position, it just shows Quinn how desperate she is and I don't think that being involved in the restaurant in this condition, of obvious need, can be considered a kindness towards Maya. moreover she would become even more a puppet in Quinn's hands, since besides being economically dependent, she would also be emotionally dependent, with her relationship with Josy (and possibly MC) in Quinn's hands
If I was Maya, and intended to work to pay for my college tuition (if her dad won't give her access to her loan - which would be resolved immediately if she threatened to take him to court, but whatever...), I'd be looking at a lot of other avenues before I turn to prostitution through such an unscrupulous woman as Quinn.

Can't remember how Josy is paying for her degree, but I'm sure her folks are helping out. So if the two of them are "in love", they could both get part time jobs and sort this shit out. No need to sell their cunts...

Alternatively, the could choose the friend path with the mc then charge him bucket loads for threesomes (they can't really charge him if they're in a throuple, hence the requirement for a friend path).

:)

Reactions: dalli_x

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Everytime I see something about Josy, I instantly have to start the game to see some of her scenes:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1032265 View attachment 1032268
View attachment 1032269 View attachment 1032270
View attachment 1032271
btw, MC does have some nice character progression. amazing how much more confident he is now, compared to the first two episode, or with his first time with Josy. :cool:
ya it's been a bit since i played episode 2 - these pics remind me how good that scene was and how much i'm looking forward to a josy solo route. hoping she doesn't end up working at the strip club or i'm going to have a rescue mission to go on. :D

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
ya it's been a bit since i played episode 2 - these pics remind me how good that scene was and how much i'm looking forward to a josy solo route. hoping she doesn't end up working at the strip club or i'm going to have a rescue mission to go on. :D
If she starts working at the strip club I'm flying first class to Sweden, or whatever country he lives in...and you might notice the change in renders like instead of Daz it's microsoft paint and etc

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If I was Maya, and intended to work to pay for my college tuition (if her dad won't give her access to her loan - which would be resolved immediately if she threatened to take him to court, but whatever...), I'd be looking at a lot of other avenues before I turn to prostitution through such an unscrupulous woman as Quinn.

Can't remember how Josy is paying for her degree, but I'm sure her folks are helping out. So if the two of them are "in love", they could both get part time jobs and sort this shit out. No need to sell their cunts...

Alternatively, the could choose the friend path with the mc then charge him bucket loads for threesomes (they can't really charge him if they're in a throuple, hence the requirement for a friend path).

:)
if it was a realistic story Maya would already have a part time job, she would have worked there all this summer... but she was told that the HOTs were giving money to members... that that good girl Quinn would have given them to her even if she had cheated cleverly in the tests

and it's the game that pushes on her desperation, her future in the hands of her father etc etc.

Desperate people are not an example of lucidity.

I repeat that she will never work there, but that Quinn could propose it to her and that she could think about it for me is not absurd.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Side question for folks who have used scrappy's mod - when you are using it, do you have a toggle for switching affinity at will during conversations? Reason I ask is sometimes I like the DIK version of a dialogue response better than NEUTRAL or CHICK and vice versa and it'd be nice to be able to choose at will for accuracy. Just curious.

This comment got me thinking - what do you guys think about having other male characters involved in the storyline in terms of competition for the girls? What I mean is like guys like Lucas who says hi to Josy in the cafeteria. And I don't mean having an LI cheat on you, but like if you're not in a relationship but you're flirty with a girl and you notice other guys working on her, too - I mean to me, that's what happens in real life so I don't consider it something bad, but maybe a mechanic to turn up the heat on you with specific girls and make certain decisions? Just curious on your thoughts.

If she starts working at the strip club I'm flying first class to Sweden, or whatever country he lives in...and you might notice the change in renders like instead of Daz it's microsoft paint and etc
lol, there was another guy here who said if DPC did something specific he didn't like (I don't remember what it was), he said he was flying to Sweden to pee on DPC's rendering rig's. :ROFLMAO: Your comment reminded me of that, both hilarious.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Side question for folks who have used scrappy's mod - when you are using it, do you have a toggle for switching affinity at will during conversations? Reason I ask is sometimes I like the DIK version of a dialogue response better than NEUTRAL or CHICK and vice versa and it'd be nice to be able to choose at will for accuracy. Just curious.

This comment got me thinking - what do you guys think about having other male characters involved in the storyline in terms of competition for the girls? What I mean is like guys like Lucas who says hi to Josy in the cafeteria. And I don't mean having an LI cheat on you, but like if you're not in a relationship but you're flirty with a girl and you notice other guys working on her, too - I mean to me, that's what happens in real life so I don't consider it something bad, but maybe a mechanic to turn up the heat on you with specific girls and make certain decisions? Just curious on your thoughts.

lol, there was another guy here who said if DPC did something specific he didn't like (I don't remember what it was), he said he was flying to Sweden to pee on DPC's rendering rig's. :ROFLMAO: Your comment reminded me of that, both hilarious.
we've never seen Chad getting intimate with Sage (enough to make him look gay), I don't think we'll see other male characters getting intimate with any LI, if we're not with M+J we don't even see them getting intimate in their first week in BR (except for the flashback), I don't think we'll ever see intimate memories of Bella and her husband either

and I find that absolutely bad, it would give a lot of realism to the story and also a greater sense to the choice between a girl and another one

maybe, but low possibility in the finale we could see what the other LIs do

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

That was me bud.
If he made Bella a Leia clone and or pyscho killer lol

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes