Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Either DPC doesn't understand finance or he is writing Maya to be incredibly dense.

1. Maya has a student loan. All her dad co-signing the loan does is make him jointly on the hook for it if Maya defaults - he does NOT have access to the bank's money nor any ability to deny it from Maya's tuition.

2. Banks aren't stupid, they pay the tuition fee directly to the course provider (plus a small stipend for living and textbooks to the student if it's in the terms). They NEVER give it to the student in a lump (to blow it all on beer and raves or smthg) or to the parent.

3. These loans are always good until the Graduation. As long as Maya remains a student in good standing, they will keep paying it each term and Maya doesn't need to pay anything (not even interest) back until she graduates or flunks out. They will not just stop after a term or two because (a) It would be a massive PR nightmare if students drop out like flies because of them, and (b) It will just become a bad debt anyway. You can't pay them back by flipping burgers, it needs college degree level wages to pay for these loans.

Maya is actually fine, dad is totally BSing - unless he owns the bank, he actually can't tell the lender shit. The only thing she needs to do is get a part-time job if the loan doesn't cover living expenses.

Since Maya doesn't understand any of this - (and trying to double dip with her HOT scheme is actually one of the very few things that could remove her good standing and get the loan cancelled) - this would be a better use of money then giving her 5K:
burning.gif

skinnyft

Feb 14, 2019
I still believe nick is the mole, why? , cause the house all trashed, only his room remain untrashed and burke havin the video of mc and jade, mc and jade is dick code for nobody can talk about it, so somebody from the inside did it

Reactions: shazba

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I still believe nick is the mole, why? , cause the house all trashed, only his room remain untrashed and burke havin the video of mc and jade, mc and jade is dick code for nobody can talk about it, so somebody from the inside did it
Or someone with remote access to the Laptop. Technology is fascinating and those tri betas are taking no prisoners this year.
This just reminded me that Rusty got Nick a new phone, it's mentioned on Rooster

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Either DPC doesn't understand finance or he is writing Maya to be incredibly dense.
3. These loans are always good until the Graduation. As long as Maya remains a student in good standing, they will keep paying it each term and Maya doesn't need to pay anything (not even interest) back until she graduates or flunks out. They will not just stop after a term or two because (a) It would be a massive PR nightmare if students drop out like flies because of them, and (b) It will just become a bad debt anyway. You can't pay them back by flipping burgers, it needs college degree level wages to pay for these loans.
You don't think Maya's dad is powerful enough to get her flunked out? Doesn't seem that hard to get done considering Burke is deleting scholarships.

skinnyft

Feb 14, 2019
Or someone with remote access to the Laptop. Technology is fascinating and those tri betas are taking no prisoners this year.
This just reminded me that Rusty got Nick a new phone, it's mentioned on Rooster
Maybe but u still have to get the password, even if you remote control it, without the pass, u cant to shite

Reactions: Casmyr

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I know there's that whole "eye of the beholder" thing, but I can't stand Cathy. Character's personality is fine, but the model is (with the exception of her hair) pretty much entirely revolting to me. I saw a reference in the game to "clown lips" and I don't know if they meant her or not, but that's all I can see. A badly painted clown. That ain't sexy at all.

I don't care for Jill in general, but I'd take a swing at Jill long before Cathy. Hell, I'd consider Arieth before Cathy, and that's with all the information we've gleaned about her health.
I agree Cathy's botox lips are not a good look and that shot of her in the tub with her mouth slightly open is pure nightmare fuel. That said, I think she looks really good in today's render. I'm probably going to stay away from her for a while though. As I stated previously she has made the conversion to the dark side and I don't want any part of her fem dom, man-hating, dildo therapy. If I want the schlong I'll go with gentle Jill. She seems like the type to at least lube up her johnson first. :oops:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
it's epic game. any guess when season 2 ll come ?
We're in Season 2. The first 2 episodes (5 & 6) have been released and Ep 7 should be with us in the next couple of months. Ep 8 will mark the end of Season 2 and will be out around September/October time, then all 4 episodes (5-8) will be released on Steam.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I'm not sure that there is an actual mole, but Vinny is definitely involved, may be he instrucated those who trashed the place to spare Nick's room because he is his friend. I think Vinny is working with different individuals, to take a revenge on the Diks, and he could very well know the access code to the laptop, and share it with some one, and that someone uploaded the Cathy photo for example.
as For the Jade & MC video, since its optional, its kind of irrelevant. its just a bonus shit, for those who fucked her, and Share the video, . I'm mean , I not even sure , but if you dont tell Derek, the Diks wont even see the video it will never be uploaded to the Dik's server either.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
We're in Season 2. The first 2 episodes (5 & 6) have been released and Ep 7 should be with us in the next couple of months. Ep 8 will mark the end of Season 2 and will be out around September/October time, then all 4 episodes (5-8) will be released on Steam.
Sounds good to me. I'll be able to deal with the wait now for sure since I got the version here. I'll pick up the Steam version either way, but it's nice to be able to actually KNOW what's coming and know how to do everything. The Steam version will be a cinch by that point.

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
Thanks for answering first. I just download last week and i finish 6 episode and i thought it was season 1. im so excited for see what coming next :)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
It's going to be a great story no matter who's route you've followed. I'm sure there's going to be high drama in the coming episodes and seasons, as well as less chance to solidify love interests.

Very curious to see how this goes.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

1. Maya has a student loan. All her dad co-signing the loan does is make him jointly on the hook for it if Maya defaults - he does NOT have access to the bank's money nor any ability to deny it from Maya's tuition.

2. Banks aren't stupid, they pay the tuition fee directly to the course provider (plus a small stipend for living and textbooks to the student if it's in the terms). They NEVER give it to the student in a lump (to blow it all on beer and raves or smthg) or to the parent.

Maya is actually fine, dad is totally BSing - unless he owns the bank, he actually can't tell the lender shit. The only thing she needs to do is get a part-time job if the loan doesn't cover living expenses.

Since Maya doesn't understand any of this - (and trying to double dip with her HOT scheme is actually one of the very few things that could remove her good standing and get the loan cancelled) - this would be a better use of money then giving her 5K:
View attachment 1033602
then how come the MC can dip into it to pay for the threesome with Quinn and Rhyona?

anyway from the fathers point of view her education is secondary to the salvation of her soul so yes the father will see her dead before he sees her condemned to the brim and sulfur of hell! the crusaders believed that heathens who got killed by a sanctified sword would find salvation in Christ that is how they excused themselves for the massacres of innocent they did...

some banks just give the money to the responsible person! actually if the "responsible" person starts making payments immediately instead of the end of the college! you assume Maya will be paying for it once she graduates but considering everything that she gives out in terms of education and vibes i believe the father is paying for it they just put it in her name and called it a student loan for the advantages... a friend of mine in america said that you just pay 50% interest if you start making payments immediately so yes the loan is in her name but if the father is paying for it he has control over the money!

besides with a degree in feminism she can only find work in the government or in positions for "minorities quotas" and those do not pay well unleass you have multiple "disadvantages" combined! so paying after graduating would not work either unless she changes majors into something that provides her skills that others are willing to pay her well for!

(she is always a damsel in distress because it works and there`s always someone there to bail her out, heck even with Josy without Derek intervention she would not have tasted Josy)

and do not get me wrong she just did what was easy for her its not like she had much choice in the matter! as for dense yes many people find it hard to figure out how adult life really works but she is not dumb if she graduated cum laude from her high school! that means she is part of the top 1% in terms of school brains!

Maybe but u still have to get the password, even if you remote control it, without the pass, u cant to shite
but rusty stated he only now (ep6) started to put in passwords so it was not protected before!
besides if they had remote access why would the computer go missing during the party? only if it was a distraction since their action would be too public not to give away a false lead as not to compromise all their previous actions, that is a 5 moves ahead chess move...

as for the Jade video i say once again it was that fucking nerd Bert who was sharing the dorm with Derek, where did the MC showed the video 1st to Derek? right before he passed out drunk...i guess the MC is lucky he was not raped like Derek was

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes