Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Anyway my intention for this playthrough was M&J right, but I fcked up hard. First came Sage, turned her down once right and like had to question my manhood. Then came the second time, and forgive me brothers for I was weak and let that red headed jezebel tempt me. Then came Jill, I had every intention to turn her away after making her look like an amateur in Tennis but I couldn't will myself to tell her 'I'm not a good match for you' and then Bella came into my life with those H (?) cups and my knees buckled.

E. I debated on uploading this earlier just to show some of you what 5k looks like but then I remembered it's Canadian so it's like 1k USD
Oh god my keyboard is so dusty and stained

Last edited:

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Redheads in these games just scare me; Leah, Christina, Sage, Arieth, Cara, etc)

It's either how they're drawn (especially Christina) or how they act that they're not appealing to me AT ALL.

Only a few games I play, if that, have a redhead that I like, like Clare from ToN which I think is my favorite. Emma & Ashley from MoTH don't do anything for me either.

Yeah yeah I'm too critical.
Jaye from Chasing Sunsets (bad Juju)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Quinn definitely noticed that Magmar is knowledgeable about chemistry, medicine, etc.

theory
As I judge Quinn, it's possible Quinn is trying to wrap Magnar around your finger.
It is not yet clear what drugs Quinn is selling.

definitely joints, but that could be secondary, cocaine was an exception to meet Rich's demands, but what were she and Tommy injecting?

if it was heroin it would be a terrible dramatic turn of events, it could be a fantasy drug that only exists in the BADIKverse.

With both JOCKs and Sally we've seen that she also has her hands on drugs that would need a prescription.

all quite confusing, too much I think to involve even the new Heisemberg

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I find it find it funny that Jill looks better when she's trying to look silly:
View attachment 1034066

View attachment 1034067
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I'd kick her out of bed, at least not until I'd nutted on her face... :sneaky:
It's sort of true though. Jill's "emotional faces" (sad, silly, etc) make her look much cuter. In the car scene with the MC as he's telling her the story of his birthday she stars tearing up and her face just becomes so cute. Her "flustered" faces are really cute too.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It seems like a fantasy drug.
Quinn told Tommy that the drug was not addicting.
in italy let's say you can't ask the innkeeper if his wine is good.

What Quinn says about the drugs she sells should be taken with a grain of salt, it's not like she has much trouble getting cocaine to Rich.

Reactions: dalli_x

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
in fact KRJ needs it to complete her transition from toad to woman

Everyone must live their sexual identity in peace.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sorry, but the only trigger I still can't resist is the praise of the game's least deserving female character

Sexual perversions are fine, but a minimum of good taste...
View attachment 1034255

skinnyft

Feb 14, 2019
Im confused in this "pocket money, mansion money, and real USD " remember when the diks gave the mc 15$ for the VIP to pinkrose? what is confusing me is that , noway a VIP at a strip club cost 15$

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Let's hire Agent 47 to whack Tybalt, Dawe & Magnar with the 5K :KEK:
View attachment 1034346
I wouldn't whack Tybalt out or make him do a Jimmy Hoffa disappearing act. I'd just talk to him, scare him a bit, make him see why the MC is so much better for Jill than he is. Jill seems to be so much happier with the MC than she is in that mansion. Every day is about money, career, stuck up parties and the like.

She's very slowly coming out of her shy, awkward shell with the MC. He makes her feel happy, loved, necessary, needed. To Tybalt, she's just a hood ornament.

Her life with Tybalt would be so boring, so monotonous. Too bad you can't have the MC sit her down in the game and her that. She'll be like Rose in Titanic before she met Jack.

Last edited:

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
Anyway my intention for this playthrough was M&J right, but I fcked up hard. First came Sage, turned her down once right and like had to question my manhood. Then came the second time, and forgive me brothers for I was weak and let that red headed jezebel tempt me. Then came Jill, I had every intention to turn her away after making her look like an amateur in Tennis but I couldn't will myself to tell her 'I'm not a good match for you' and then Bella came into my life with those H (?) cups and my knees buckled.

E. I debated on uploading this earlier just to show some of you what 5k looks like but then I remembered it's Canadian so it's like 1k USD
Oh god my keyboard is so dusty and stained
Keyboard needs dusting bro

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It makes me certain that Josy will never be a willing addition to Quinn's menu because it would be completely against her character if she did.
Fixed it for you. ;)

Speaking of the nerds, do any of you think they'll become relevant to any of the ongoing plotlines in a major way? Its a little weird how they are the only part of the "regular" cast that is just there for laughs really.
Maybe something will happen with Sally since she's a customer of Quinn's, but beyond that I don't see the Nerds having much relevance to any major plot points.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Tip for those who, like me, have problems with the English language.

I used EasyscreenOCR in the game before. Now I've found a better program.

Capture2Text - OCR
You can't play in full screen mode, but you can open window mode completely. And you must have activated the text box.
The little program is also equipped with a translator for several languages. And Capture2Text is free.

The translator works much better than that of EasyscreenOCR.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Maybe the book is going to reveal that Jill and the MC actually are related

Maybe the book is going to reveal that Jill and the MC actually are related is futa.

I find it find it funny that Jill looks better when she's trying to look silly:
Yeah, I'm strangely much more down with Ahegao face Jill than normal face Jill. And what I don't understand is why, with all of her money, she doesn't fix those fang-like teeth. Meanwhile, the white trash, candy-eating, drugged out prostitute, Quinn, has the best smile in the game. Not to mention a body you don't get unless you're a dedicated gym rat. :WaitWhat:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes