Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
you know that that is Dawe mom right? Sage said that Dawe family runs a gym and that is their sponsorship towards the tri Alphas so if Dawe parents own a gym that is most likely Dawe mom and since dawe is 35 or something his mom is around 55 ... because why would they put an "older" lady in a young thot position?
A) I don't remember Sage saying that.
B) This is the college gym. If Dawe's family own a gym, it's more than likely to be off campus. Maybe it's a small, family-run thing in different city in a different state, or maybe it's a franchise like Gold's Gym, and this is how Dawe's tuition is paid.

In any case, I don't believe this will be Dawe's Mom.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I don't understand why people are so obsessed with Jill being/not being xyz theories.

That's like killing 3 birds with one stone.
Futa aunt is incest dickgirl in one go, and bestiality as a cherry on top.

Let the galaxy burn. :)
You forgot that she's also a Giantess.

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
B) This is the college gym. If Dawe's family own a gym, it's more than likely to be off campus. Maybe it's a small, family-run thing in different city in a different state, or maybe it's a franchise like Gold's Gym, and this is how Dawe's tuition is paid.

Sage does say that, it happens during the conversation the morning after the MC comes to stay with Sage. They are discussing Quinn helping Sage run the HOT's and Sage complain's that Dawe never helped Chad. She then backtracks slightly and says that Dawe's families gym sponsors the Alpha's, so the gym depicted is probably the one that Sage mentioned.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

then why would they put an old lady in a young thot job? only situations where i have seen such things is when the old lady is also the owner (or is fucking the owner but a dude that as a gym can get younger tail so its his wife)!

Sage did explain it to the MC when they where debating what the VP do for the fraternities and sororities when she says that the only thing that Dawe brings is the sponsorship from his family gym!

that also explains why his parents did not kicked his ass for taking so long to finish college because he brings in business and if Dawe is a local he only pays for the tuition the other living expenses are covered by living near his parents! and yes i know he lives in the Jock`s house!

As for being the college gym if that was true his membership would be covered by his tuition unless it works differently depending on the college so the Occam razer on this one is that it is a private gym that sponsors the jock`s!

as for you not believing that is Dawe mom would you have believed that Jade was Tybalt mom? i mean there should be something preventing the academic nepotism of wife and husband being top professors and directors of the college where their eldest child runs a fraternity so if you knew nothing else of the story what would it be more likely that old lady being Dawe mom or tybalt being Jade son (with all the problems teachers would have to flunk him and then being confronted by the students mother... or worse father that is responsable for paying their jobs!)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
then why would they put an old lady in a young thot job? only situations where i have seen such things is when the old lady is also the owner (or is fucking the owner but a dude that as a gym can get younger tail so its his wife)!

Sage did explain it to the MC when they where debating what the VP do for the fraternities and sororities when she says that the only thing that Dawe brings is the sponsorship from his family gym!

that also explains why his parents did not kicked his ass for taking so long to finish college because he brings in business and if Dawe is a local he only pays for the tuition the other living expenses are covered by living near his parents! and yes i know he lives in the Jock`s house!

As for being the college gym if that was true his membership would be covered by his tuition unless it works differently depending on the college so the Occam razer on this one is that it is a private gym that sponsors the jock`s!

as for you not believing that is Dawe mom would you have believed that Jade was Tybalt mom? i mean there should be something preventing the academic nepotism of wife and husband being top professors and directors of the college where their eldest child runs a fraternity so if you knew nothing else of the story what would it be more likely that old lady being Dawe mom or tybalt being Jade son (with all the problems teachers would have to flunk him and then being confronted by the students mother... or worse father that is responsable for paying their jobs!)
I believe you, I believe you! And now I really want to fuck her. Heather was my number 1 top priority to cross off my bang/cuck list in ep. 7, but now it's Dawe's mom, thanks to you. I tip my hat to thee sir!. :cool:

Reactions: Malicre and shinkei

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Sage does say that, it happens during the conversation the morning after the MC comes to stay with Sage. They are discussing Quinn helping Sage run the HOT's and Sage complain's that Dawe never helped Chad. She then backtracks slightly and says that Dawe's families gym sponsors the Alpha's, so the gym depicted is probably the one that Sage mentioned.
This is the on-campus college gym. If that's Dawe's Mom then it means she works for the college but doesn't own the gym because it would owned by the college. Therefore, Dawe's family owning a gym would mean that it's not this one but one that's off campus and privately owned.

For the MILF ogling, that's why. Plus, gyms aren't staffed purely by 20-something fitness gurus. Older people can work there too, you know, and they're not always as fit as she is.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
This is the on-campus college gym. If that's Dawe's Mom then it means she works for the college but doesn't own the gym because it would owned by the college. Therefore, Dawe's family owning a gym would mean that it's not this one but one that's off campus and privately owned.

For the MILF ogling, that's why. Plus, gyms aren't staffed purely by 20-something fitness gurus. Older people can work there too, you know, and they're not always as fit as she is.
There's nothing in the game that suggest that an on campus college gym even exist. Sage said that Dawe's family gym sponsors the Alpha's and we see a special hallway and locker room exclusively reserved for the Alpha's, it's even decorated with their colors and Frat logo.

Reactions: Tumai

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
There's nothing in the game that suggest that an on campus college gym even exist. Sage said that Dawe's family gym sponsors the Alpha's and we see a special hallway and locker room exclusively reserved for the Alpha's, it's even decorated with their colors and Frat logo.
There's nothing in the game that suggests this is Dawe's family's gym either, however, if this is your typical US college, then there would be a fitness/sports facility of some sort as part of the campus and it would be just as much that college's facility as the dorms, the library, the lecture hall, etc.

It being decorated with Alpha logos is no different than if the gym in a real life college were decorated with banners for its sports teams, but since DPC clearly hasn't come up with sports teams for this college, he's decorated it with the Alpha logos presumably as a way of signalling that the Alphas are their student athletes.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
There's nothing in the game that suggests this is Dawe's family's gym either, however, if this is your typical US college, then there would be a fitness/sports facility of some sort as part of the campus and it would be just as much that college's facility as the dorms, the library, the lecture hall, etc. It being decorated with Alpha logos is no different than if the gym in a real life college were decorated with banners for its sports teams, but since DPC clearly hasn't come up with sports teams for this college, he's decorated it with the Alpha logos presumably as a way of signalling that the Alphas are their student athletes.
Then, as Warscared pointed out already, why would the MC need to pay for a membership to use it?

You were wrong about Sage mentioning that Dawe's family owned a gym. You are wrong about the gym depicted being the college's. And typical US college's don't necessarily have a gym, or any sport's facilities at all. There has been no depiction of B&R having a Football team, or Track, Swim, Baseball, Soccer, or the commonest collegiate sport's team of all, Basketball.

Reactions: Tumai

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Guys, let us focus on what is truly important here. Milf receptionist is hot. Milf receptionist is likely Dawe's mom. Milf receptionist therefore shall be conquered. So let it be written, so let it be done. Move over Tybalt's mom, we have a new Ms. Milkers mommy that needs some lovin' so MC can appropriately cuck Dawe.
Also, Sage best girl and Jill is futa. :giggle:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Then, as Warscared pointed out already, why would the MC need to pay for a membership to use it?

You were wrong about Sage mentioning that Dawe's family owned a gym. You are wrong about the gym depicted being the college's. And typical US college's don't necessarily have a gym, or any sport's facilities at all. There has been no depiction of B&R having a Football team, or Track, Swim, Baseball, Soccer, or the commonest collegiate sport's team of all, Basketball.
My university (UK) had its own sports/gym facility that was available to both students and members of the public. Being a student and presenting a student ID simply granted you a discounted membership for the gym and non-students had to pay full price. It could easily be the same situation here.

Wasn't wrong about Sage, just said I didn't remember her saying that since I've only played that path once and her saying that is an easy thing to forget and overlook since it seems so inconsequential.

The fact that there hasn't been acknowledgement of any collegiate sports teams for this college is odd, esepcially when real-world prestigious colleges like Harvard and Yale have sports teams, but this is why I said that perhaps the Alphas serve as the college's student athletes, even if the only sport they compete in is weightlifting, and hence why their logo is emblazened throughout the college gym.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Theory

I found a possible emotional connection that Neil could be Isabella's husband.
When the drunk MC was in the car on his first date with Isabella.

MC: I love this song.

Isabella: It's my favorite song.

MC: No way! It is my dad’s favorite, too!
Dang. This is the most in depth theory this thread has ever seen. Hats off to you sir!

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Theory

I found a possible emotional connection that Neil could be Isabella's husband.

Capture.PNG
When the drunk MC was in the car on his first date with Isabella.

MC: I love this song.

Isabella: It's my favorite song.

MC: No way! It is my dad’s favorite, too!
I hope none of you guys love High Hope from Pink Floyd. That would make you my ex-husband.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes