Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Let's get back to the real topic at hand. Norah being Maya's mom, this means we get to be the meat in the Mother/Daughter sandwich right? :unsure:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Well, Quinn is not the innocence of the land. Yes, she was attacked too. But she also doesn't want anyone to help her. Be it out of shame, fear or pride.
She will ask for help until it is almost too late.
No, she just doesn't want to be a Maya

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Let's get back to the real topic at hand. Norah being Maya's mom, this means we get to be the meat in the Norah/Maya sandwich right? :unsure:
Alas, no incest, but I have another thought.

What if she's Maya's cool Aunt? :unsure: Estranged from her niece and nephew because her brother went all religious nutjob and cut ties with her claiming she'd be a bad influence on his kids due to her more liberal lifestyle, but through fate or by lucky circumstance she'll be reconnected with her niece and nephew and be in a position to help Maya out with her predicament.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Alas, no incest, but I have another thought.

What if she's Maya's cool Aunt? :unsure: Estranged from her niece and nephew because her brother went all religious nutjob and cut ties with her claiming she'd be a bad influence on his kids due to her more liberal lifestyle, but through fate or by lucky circumstance she'll be reconnected with her niece and nephew and be in a position to help Maya out with her predicament.
That's an interesting take, not the Mother but definitely related. It always felt like too big of a coincidence that she showed up on the same night Maya's dad did and technically if she was her mom it wouldn't be incest if you we're banging both, as long as they weren't banging each other.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
They also all hate Chad for some reason.
its called projection they hate what they can not be! and we can all imagine that Chad is amazing in everything he does including his drag queen costume!

same for some girls some idiots out there hate women because they can not have them and instead of looking inside to find out what is wrong with them they just blame someone who if they had never met, it would have not changed their misery except that by meeting those girls they can put a symbol/face into their misery and therefore excuse themselves by blaming others for their mistakes/short comings and so forth!

i once scared the shit of my best friend with the gingers have no soul argument! i just told him "dude gingers can not have souls,... because if they do... considering everything... i did to those poor girls..,i´m going to HELL!" i was just joking around trying to win the argument but he got shit scared with the dread i can put into an argument...

for me its a joke but that torture is real for some people, Jungian shadow man everyone should be aware of it!

I do think convincing girls into prostitution and making one of them advance on a middle-aged man is entirely her fault.
like she never had a choice right?

only thing that Quinn did is give people an escapism that the oppressive government that stomps continuously on peoples freedom as choose to criminalize with all the sad results we see today! it was not the drugs it was the government interference that created the violence and the misery, yes with some corporate help from alcohol and all other substitute products! a junkie goes to sleep and only harms himself a junkie without a fix because the government and big pharma have turned a 4 cents fix into a 50 dollars fix will do what it takes.

Quinn just jokes around and opens peoples eyes into other options and possibilities! she clearly does not prostitute herself but because she does not should she forbid others from monetizing their assets? its always easy to blame others for peoples choices instead of taking responsibility!

as for the coercion accusation i want proof! nothing that she told others to do is something they had not done before! only crime she omitted was being smart and getting herself in the position where she takes her cut without having to put much work into it! but as we see she still has to endure all the stress!

her sisters do what they want as free women! she might be a bit rough around the edges but she did not coerce she gave people options! even the pics of her and Maya yes the strap on is hers but the Dildo in those pictures is Mr Pink which is Maya`s dildo!

People do not like her cause they love Maya but what is wrong with a girl fighting for what she wants? she wants the MC and she saw a threat and acted on it! How is this any different from all the hate that Tybalt gets? everyone here acts towards poor panty sniffer the same way as Quinn does towards Maya but if its you its OK, if its her is not? Why? because she is a woman? or because its Maya the target of her anger?

I am not saying her anger is not misplaced since Maya can or can not be a hurdle in her attempt to get the MC cock but the same can be said about everyone that hates Tybalt!

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I think Maya needs to sort things out with the father one way or another. And when Maya's soul is freed of this ballast, the bud becomes a flower.
OK, seeing Maya actually solve one of her own problems would be impressive. Forgive me if I don't hold my breath until that happens though.

• Haha
Reactions: anonymoussposter

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
like she never had a choice right?

only thing that Quinn did is give people an escapism that the oppressive government that stomps continuously on peoples freedom as choose to criminalize with all the sad results we see today! it was not the drugs it was the government interference that created the violence and the misery, yes with some corporate help from alcohol and all other substitute products! a junkie goes to sleep and only harms himself a junkie without a fix because the government and big pharma have turned a 4 cents fix into a 50 dollars fix will do what it takes.

Quinn just jokes around and opens peoples eyes into other options and possibilities! she clearly does not prostitute herself but because she does not should she forbid others from monetizing their assets? its always easy to blame others for peoples choices instead of taking responsibility!

as for the coercion accusation i want proof! nothing that she told others to do is something they had not done before! only crime she omitted was being smart and getting herself in the position where she takes her cut without having to put much work into it! but as we see she still has to endure all the stress!

her sisters do what they want as free women! she might be a bit rough around the edges but she did not coerce she gave people options! even the pics of her and Maya yes the strap on is hers but the Dildo in those pictures is Mr Pink which is Maya`s dildo!

People do not like her cause they love Maya but what is wrong with a girl fighting for what she wants? she wants the MC and she saw a threat and acted on it! How is this any different from all the hate that Tybalt gets? everyone here acts towards poor panty sniffer the same way as Quinn does towards Maya but if its you its OK, if its her is not? Why? because she is a woman? or because its Maya the target of her anger?

I am not saying her anger is not misplaced since Maya can or can not be a hurdle in her attempt to get the MC cock but the same can be said about everyone that hates Tybalt!
You quoted me like you expect me to read 7 paragraphs of defending prostitution and drug dealing

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
The emotional outburst when she told MC that the father wants another daughter.
During her gender studies, she insisted on speaking to MC. (She went to MC passionately and sexy)
And when she hit Quinn in the face.
Hmm, One whine about Daddy doesn't love me, one attempt to guilt trip MC for being lied to, and one for over reacting when all her illusions shatter?

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
You quoted me like you expect me to read 7 paragraphs of defending prostitution and drug dealing
that is interesting you put forth a point of view but then refuse to argument about it!

says all i need to know about you!

both prostitution and drugs are part of life and should be personal choices and not government decisions except for the need to protect the younger crowd! My argument is morally Quinn did nothing wrong! or at least nothing that others who accuse her have not done themselves!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: n0cn1l

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Jill fans are super sensitive. Can't joke about the Disney Princess.

All day people make fun of my Queen Quinn, but I just let it slide because I know Pinkcakes has my back, and he'll do Quinn a solid next episode.
Love you, You inspired me to make this meme, Sometimes I also speak ill of Quinn but I also like her, I have a route with all of them, but having my favorites does not mean that I do not like the others That sometimes they attack my favorites is normal, it is the daily bread in this site, But I will never pout those jokes or theories because I take them as a joke, I know the mod they will delete this message

But hey we know that there are people who do not distinguish reality from fiction I like this community but sometimes they get too intolerant :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The emotional outburst when she told MC that the father wants another daughter.
During her gender studies, she insisted on speaking to MC. (She went to MC passionately and sexy)
And when she hit Quinn in the face.
The first one seems like more like a moment of emotional breakdown and the second is more about her trying to fix her mistake. If we're looking for 3 moments that suggest Maya could have some as-yet untapped or unrealised strength of character, I'd say these could be better examples:
  1. After her Dad visited, she steeled herself with greater determination to join the HOTs in order to get out from under his thumb. It shows just how much she wants to get away from him that, at least at this point, she was willing to do whatever it took to be free of him. With him visiting again and should he still be there for a confrontation, it may just set Maya off given what happened at the end of Ep 6.
  2. Her decision about how to treat the throuple relationship in Ep 5. It felt like a very mature decision to essentially say they shouldn't get too ahead of themselves and it even seems to surprise Josy that she says this. It shows that Maya can find the strength to make important decisions even if it might be difficult and it's something that she can and should do more often.
  3. Slapping Quinn. Definitely the biggest moment of strength for Maya to puch back against Quinn in this way and to so boldly do that in front of everyone else. I doubt even Riona has ever raised a hand to Quinn and in fact we've seen Quinn do that to Riona, so it almost felt a bit like karmic payback. It certainly signified she was done with Quinn's bullshit and maybe it's a sign of things to come with her Dad since.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes