Room639

Feb 24, 2019
You have to not stay with Maya in Ep 3 and go to the threesome with Quinn and Riona instead. Then in Ep 6, Josy will give the MC a blowjob and thighjob to fulfill those requirements for the list since Maya didn't do them in Ep 3 and that's the extra 50%.
Shit - so go back and playthrough again from Ep 3? The struggle...

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
so nobody wants to debate Maya fathers face scar when in the picture she shows of her high school graduation ceremony he clearly had none?

How the red shirt that is tucked into Josy drawer will save the trouple in the short term and condemn that relationship in the long run?

how the DIK mansion trashing was allowed by the school and that is why Cathy is resigning because they are going to admit Chad back into the fraternity?

or how Chad is going to refuse being the president again?

who is tybalt harasser?
The red shirt will play a big role at the start of EP7. It's the second time that it seems irrelevant. And all good things are 3.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Come on guys, don't fool me. I'm new here and I have no idea.:unsure:
It's our lady and saviour Karen Rebecca Johnson. The redhead in women studies in episode 4, that have one of the funniest scenes in the game.

She is cute and petite, and like someone said, every girl in the game has it's fans. But, i do think she is more like a meme.

Ps: Would still bang.

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
It's our lady and saviour Karen Rebecca Johnson. The redhead in women studies in episode 4, that have one of the funniest scenes in the game.

She is cute and petite, and like someone said, every girl in the game has it's fans. But, i do think she is more like a meme.

Yes, exactly where Maya wants to talk to MC.
Poor thing KRJ was totally confused.o_O

Reactions: ExDeath730

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

I think KRJ was a surprise hit for DPC, much like Boba Fett for George Lucas. I believe that is the primary reason you saw her in the library scenes. DPC added her in specifically because of the positive response she got. I don't think she is going to be elevated to a more regular cast member, but I do think we'll get some additional time with her in the future.

P.S. Would also bang, and then go back for seconds, and thirds...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

ribbet ribbet...

It is clearly a provocation to even consider her.

Then of course we give her a shot out of solidarity. but because we are desperate and the lockdown is clouding our minds.
I think KRJ was a surprise hit for DPC, much like Boba Fett for George Lucas. I believe that is the primary reason you saw her in the library scenes. DPC added her in specifically because of the positive response she got. I don't think she is going to be elevated to a more regular cast member, but I do think we'll get some additional time with her in the future.

let's hope they convince her to play D&G, then we'll have the best segment of the game, after which DPC will be forced to introduce incest, NTR and bestiality in order not to have a drop in interest

Fjeosoendj

Feb 8, 2021
If Sage, as someone who cares about her sorority's rules and what not doesn't question Quinn on why her daughter just suddenly decided to leave not just the HOT's but the school, or even worse believes some dumb half assed lie from Quinn, I'm gonna bash my head against my screen lol. I really hope DPC doesn't turn Sage into an even bigger, oblivious, gullible idiot then Maya or Jill just so that he can postpone Sage learning about Quinn's activities.

Room639

Feb 24, 2019

On a similar note (and a similar peripheral character), I wonder if MC will ever bang Sally. I'm trying to think of a circumstance where it would make sense in the story, but I also can't think of too many other female characters in the story who MC hasn't had a shot at.

If Sage, as someone who cares about her sorority's rules and what not doesn't question Quinn on why her daughter just suddenly decided to leave not just the HOT's but the school, or even worse believes some dumb half assed lie from Quinn, I'm gonna bash my head against my screen lol. I really hope DPC doesn't turn Sage into an even bigger, oblivious, gullible idiot then Maya or Jill just so that he can postpone Sage learning about Quinn's activities.
I think this will be a major focus of episode 7 & 8. Seems like this is coming to a boil and will have to be dealt with by the end of this season. The situation with Mona and Maya is too exposed to not be an issue.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
On a similar note (and a similar peripheral character), I wonder if MC will ever bang Sally. I'm trying to think of a circumstance where it would make sense in the story, but I also can't think of too many other female characters in the story who MC hasn't had a shot at.
"If you will it, it is no dream."

Jojeke

Jan 21, 2018

More like every girl has tons of problem and she seems to have her shit handled as opposed to everyone else.

Reactions: SomboSteel
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes