ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think it would be nice if there will be vaginas we cant fuck . KRJ and Sally for example. they would lose their "specialness" if they just end up being another fuck toy for the MC.
also it would be waste of time, that I could spend with Josy instead :p :p :p

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
More like every girl has tons of problem and she seems to have her shit handled as opposed to everyone else.
That's because she's not a main character, so we have no idea what her issues are, but rest assured, she will have them if we ever get more than a 30 second cameo in a future episode.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
I think it would be nice if there will be vaginas we cant fuck . KRJ and Sally for example. they would lose their "specialness" if they just end up being another fuck toy for the MC.
DPC at this point should go for an interconnected universe, MCU style and save some of the other girls of this game to be LIs or side girls in his next game.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
DPC at this point should go for an interconnected universe, MCU style and save some of the other girls of this game to be LIs or side girls in his next game.
Hey, that's my idea! ;)

DPC's next game: "Green with Envy". The MC, a man with the surname Green, is down on his luck and drowning his sorrows at the Pink Rose when one of the strippers, Envy, takes pity on him and befriends him. Slowly their relationship builds, as does his relationship with the other girls - Brandi, Rose, Sandy, and Lily - but is the MC looking for committment with Envy, or just to have a good time with her and the other girls? ;)

KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
You are funny dude :) And I'm sure you are biggest Magnar fan or maybe you throw thousand $ and developer inspire Magnar character from you :) . Be yourseulf this is just game it's no make sense what you say at all. No one taking your girl be relax. I like more side characters story and so what if i wanna see Rusty and Jill what's wrong with that ? Dr. Pink Cake have a words for you ;

" IF you are easily offended or in a tough period of your life , this game is not for you.
pls xcurse my dab Ingrish
But your observation skills have blown my mind , even I didn't realize how offended I was by some random NTR beggar until you opened my eyes
when all I did was to provide false hope and quick rich business schemes I learned on shark tank , I was too week to break the poor cuck's heart .
Now I know I never deserved to be the king of the nerds , you were the chosen one all along .So I surrender my throne to the one true king

Dr. Pink Cake have a words for you ;

" IF you are easily offended or in a tough period of your life , this game is not for you.
So just keep preaching the words of our unholy father DPC like you just did
and the pink lord will get you cucked the way he never did to me
Amen

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
pls xcurse my dab Ingrish
But your observation skills have blown my mind , even I didn't realize how offended I was by some random NTR beggar until you opened my eyes
when all I did was to provide false hope and quick rich business schemes I learned on shark tank , I was too week to break the poor cuck's heart .
Now I know I never deserved to be the king of the nerds , you were the chosen one all along .So I surrender my throne to the one true king

So just keep preaching the words of our unholy father DPC like you just did
and the pink lord will get you cucked the way he never did to me
Amen
IF you are easily offended or in a tough period of your life , this game is not for you. And forum too. You are just trolling. go find some stand up show for yourself make some bucks. Im sorry to say but you looks pathetic brain damaged.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I think KRJ was a surprise hit for DPC, much like Boba Fett for George Lucas. I believe that is the primary reason you saw her in the library scenes. DPC added her in specifically because of the positive response she got. I don't think she is going to be elevated to a more regular cast member, but I do think we'll get some additional time with her in the future.

P.S. Would also bang, and then go back for seconds, and thirds...
You'll probably never get to bang KRJ because she'll turn out to be your Aunt, or something.

Krabgee

Feb 5, 2019
I think KRJ was a surprise hit for DPC, much like Boba Fett for George Lucas. I believe that is the primary reason you saw her in the library scenes. DPC added her in specifically because of the positive response she got. I don't think she is going to be elevated to a more regular cast member, but I do think we'll get some additional time with her in the future.

P.S. Would also bang, and then go back for seconds, and thirds...
Funny how she doesn't even appear in the "Bios" section while the flipping bouncer does

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Nah the MC's howitzer is slowly becoming Infamous throughout B&R it can't be stopped.

Reactions: Casmyr

goingunderwear

May 17, 2017
Sup everyone, I'm new to the thread and ready to party. Also just wanted to bring up the fact there's a really low ratio of dildo appearance to dildo usage I've ever seen in a game (which is a small shame).

• Haha
Reactions: Gunizz and Ilhares

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Beink a DIK have a very big problem. The problem is, after playing DIK all others projects in this genre become to cry like a little kids. Damn this is real AAA+ game. Plot, gameplay, graphics and specially soundtrack - 10\10
that's thrown around a lot but i don't think it is anywhere near the truth. there's quite a lot of games here with way better plot and characters. the graphics were among the very top when it came out but nowadays it seems there's a lot more devs with great graphic quality. it's still top tier today, don't get me wrong, but he's among a far larger group and below people like PhillyGames. and i might add that if you check the fan art thread there's people in the community that are doing a better job than him with his own character, it's mind blowing how talented some of them are.

soundtrack i cannot argue that since i play with music turned off :LUL:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Beink a DIK have a very big problem. The problem is, after playing DIK all others projects in this genre become to cry like a little kids. Damn this is real AAA+ game. Plot, gameplay, graphics and specially soundtrack - 10\10
I agree very much with the soundtrack, it is wonderful. The selection of songs for the scenes must have taken DPC a lot of time.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes