Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Holy shit. This matches the current playthrough I just did. I played neutral the first 5 episodes, and aimed towards Jill but kept my thing open for Josy by telling Derek that the MC still has feelings for Josy and got the Quinn scene by following the guide and the text message exchange between MC and Quinn was great (messenger before the Jill/Sage scene in episode 6)
ya your playthrough is basically the same as mine. loved the texting with Quinn, too.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Would you be willing to share how your run went? DIK? Chick? Neutral? which LI

Man, all the cool people got sent to the gulag :HideThePain:
I played neutral until ep4, then I've split into not going for J&M / going for J&M just to unlock their scenes.
In episode 6, I made a new split into going to Jill's date / going to take care of Sage + acquiring DIK affinity + showing Jade's video + fucking Quinn.

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Any updates on the next episode? Also I like Quinn, I like the obvious Renegade Path but I do have a soft spot for the Librarian girl. Gonna call it now, MCs mom is related to Library Girl or the Rich Girls Mom and its gonna be a fucked up family tree.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Any updates on the next episode? Also I like Quinn, I like the obvious Renegade Path but I do have a soft spot for the Librarian girl. Gonna call it now, MCs mom is related to Library Girl or the Rich Girls Mom and its gonna be a fucked up family tree.
Everyone has a soft spot for the Librarian girl, some just can't admit it.
I think that’s Tania? The one Tommy, Nicole and Sandy were talking about.
I think so too. We've only been to the pink rose twice, once in the actual run and second in Derek's path so we don't know the full roster of strippers

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
When you can’t remember 2 of the main girls’ names...

DPC said no incest in his games btw.

cakalxxx

Jul 1, 2020
hi guys i played the game that i downloaded from here and now I'm wondering if i could play episode 7 with my saves? will season 7 drop here when it released on patreon? and is it compatible our saves?

Reactions: Casmyr
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes