jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Yes no incest but technically if the MC's mom's sister has a daughter then it's his cousin then or maybe step sister. But the way the mother is a mysterious figure leads me to believe it will be in that direction. And Yes, I forget names, I DO remember the ones that stood out to me, namely Quinn, Sage, Cathy and Jade. Especially Jade.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: n0cn1l

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
there are painful choices that science has to face.:cry::cry::cry:
but at the end of the day it's not even a choice, if you stay with M+J Quinn has to say goodbye, so...

of course having to give up Jade, Cathe and Quinn at the same time always pushes for my theory that DPC wants us to hate Maya
I'll have to agree with that theory. (Well more like a conspiracy)

Like when choosing to sit with M&J at the cafeteria, Josy is greeted by that girl and she treats her well. While she pretends not to recognise Maya. Even fodder characters treat Maya like that.
Or studying at the library where Maya falls behind despite having a head-start over Josy in studying.
DPC just loves shafting her in terms of writing.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Like when choosing to sit with M&J at the cafeteria, Josy is greeted by that girl and she treats her well. While she pretends not to recognise Maya. Even fodder characters treat Maya like that.
Or studying at the library where Maya falls behind despite having a head-start over Josy in studying.
DPC just loves shafting her in terms of writing.
She treats her well because it's Josy's character to be friendly and etc.
This scene is great though because Becky introduces 'co-ed' being where it's at and it's ultimately where Josy and Maya will end up since they both left the HOT's (Maya slapped Quinn)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yes no incest but technically if the MC's mom's sister has a daughter then it's his cousin then or maybe step sister. But the way the mother is a mysterious figure leads me to believe it will be in that direction. And Yes, I forget names, I DO remember the ones that stood out to me, namely Quinn, Sage, Cathy and Jade. Especially Jade.
Oh not again. :FacePalm:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Looks similar to what Burke wears, don't have a screenshot tho.
Or maybe reused asset.
Black pants with white stripes, has to be someone from the preps. That's what I like about this game, the spacing between episodes lol.
Anyway, took this from Reddit but the mods of /r/beingadik were being a dick.
The majority of you virgins probably haven't seen an inexperienced girl try sucking a dick. It's fucking awkward but I swear if DPC writes Jill being this master of fellatio I really will book a flight on Air Canada
and to save you virgins a google search, fellatio is 'blowjob'

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
When you can’t remember 2 of the main girls’ names...

DPC said no incest in his games btw.
And yet he gives you a sex scene with the one character in the game that most resembles the MC (Rose). She's probably his Aunt or something.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Tommy resembles MC a little too. What if he's our aunt?
:unsure: :unsure:
they live in the same country... and Josy's father is separated... he may have been caught in the act of treason... Derek and John boy too... evidently Maya's father had a sinful youth...

now i am confused... are they all related? except KRJ of course who belongs to an egg species

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
they live in the same country... and Josy's father is separated... he may have been caught in the act of treason... Derek and John boy too... evidently Maya's father had a sinful youth...

now i am confused... are they all related? except KRJ of course who belongs to an egg species
Bruh
There was no reason for you to include KRJ in that. We are countrymen, even though my Italian is limited to pizza I will get my grandma on this site

• Haha
Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019

Derek resembles the dad, what if Derek is a DILF?
What if the aunt was the friends we made along the way?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes