Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Maya and Josy kept their relationships a secret for fear of prejudice.
I could imagine that Tommy knew about Josy and Maya's relationship and kept them to himself.
Tommy, like Maya's father, might want to separate the two.
Hence, when the DIK investigated the stragglers at B&R, Tommy said that he hoped his stepsister wouldn't come. He knew that Maya was on the B&R. Peter also told Josy that Tommy called him.
According to Maya in Ep 5, Josy's family don't know about their relationship. As far as they're concerned they're just friends and Tommy is dense so there's no way he thinks or knows they're anything more than that, and he didn't want to Josy to come to B&R because he doesn't want her ruining his fun, not because he's also trying to keep M&J apart.

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
the 3 definitely go to the dormitory, it is not certain that they will find Maya's father, who might have already left.

I'd rather they find him, so at least we get rid of this obligatory stage of the story, allowing the characters to evolve in whatever direction DPC has planned.

surely MC will have a role in managing Maya's father, but this role can't be the same both if Mc is in the trouple and if he's just "friend" of the girls, i don't see it an easy issue to write
I think you are right.

But Mona could play a role.
Maybe Mona distracts Josy or the four of them are talking and Mona casually mentions that she saw an old man sneaking around.

Don't forget that Maya's father and MCs have already met in the hallway.
The infamous red shirt is still in the room.

My coolest fantasy is that the dad is a Mormon and the three of them go into the room and make out. Then the father can be satisfied and release the money.:love::ROFLMAO:

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
According to Maya in Ep 5, Josy's family don't know about their relationship. As far as they're concerned they're just friends and Tommy is dense so there's no way he thinks or knows they're anything more than that, and he didn't want to Josy to come to B&R because he doesn't want her ruining his fun, not because he's also trying to keep M&J apart.
I know Tommy wants to have fun.
Peter and Monica won't know about Maya and Josy's relationship either.
Tommy may have found out and is silent about it.
And that could spoil the fun of always having to take care of Josy.
I also can't imagine sniffing nail polish causing such a big break between Josy and Tommy.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think you are right.

But Mona could play a role.
Maybe Mona distracts Josy or the four of them are talking and Mona casually mentions that she saw an old man sneaking around.

Don't forget that Maya's father and MCs have already met in the hallway.
The infamous red shirt is still in the room.

My coolest fantasy is that the dad is a Mormon and the three of them go into the room and make out. Then the father can be satisfied and release the money.:love::ROFLMAO:
but what role should the MC sweater play?

Who should find him? Maya's father? I don't understand what's the point, if Maya's father sees Josy it's over, there are no fairy tales to tell.

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
but what role should the MC sweater play?

Who should find him? Maya's father? I don't understand what's the point, if Maya's father sees Josy it's over, there are no fairy tales to tell.
That Maya and Josy broke up and MC forgot his red sweater the last time he had sex with Josy. (Just an example) Of course I don't know what DPC might have come up with.
It would be interesting to know if Maya still has the cell phone videos.
That would be perfect proof for the father.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I know Tommy wants to have fun.
Peter and Monica won't know about Maya and Josy's relationship either.
Tommy may have found out and is silent about it.
And that could spoil the fun of always having to take care of Josy.
I also can't imagine sniffing nail polish causing such a big break between Josy and Tommy.
If Tommy found out about it I think he'd be a lot less pissed having Josy around because it would be like his trump card to use against her. I get the sense he doesn't want her around in case she finds out about the stuff he does and tells their parents what he's been up to, and if he knew about her and Maya and that they want to keep it secret, he could use that as leverage to prevent Josy from telling their parents what he gets up to. But, as I said before, Tommy is dense and I don't believe he knows anything more than them being friends.

The father could then credibly slander the lesbian relationship since polygamy is allowed among Mormons.
It's polygamy of 1 man with different women in separate relationships, the women don't get involved with each other. So even if Maya's family are Mormon, it still doesn't make their throuple any better in her Dad's eyes.

That Maya and Josy broke up and MC forgot his red sweater the last time he had sex with Josy. (Just an example) Of course I don't know what DPC might have come up with.
What videos? You mean the ones of her with the MC? Because she sure as shit isn't showing those to her Dad. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
but Maya knows about Josy's past with MC (because MC told her, otherwise they were still looking for the wool in her navel), she has no reason to be jealous or anything, not for that at least.

In my opinion that scene only served to underline how much Josy still thought about MC, in the hurried luggage she had anyway remembered to bring it.

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
If MC is related to anyone else in the game, I'd say it's probably a DIK.
there is Lynette and Neil i believe!

Also the MC and Lynette are the spiting image of each other! i still say that Lynette was the original MC , or the 2nd choice originally the 1st one was Tommy

seriously just add the tits and the hair and its the same character!

The dude on the other side of the booth was Stephen getting his semester BJ from Rhyona also after you lunch with Bella and Cathy and Jade! Stephen shows up...

what nobody notices is that half and hour before when you´re paying for Bella lunch, QUINN and Camilla are leaving the WC in the cafeteria! There are 3 glory holes on campus one is the dorms WC one in the cafeteria and the 3rd(?) so i guess Camilla had just finished paying her tuition for that semester and Stephen just decided to take the chance and have a 30 minutes dump in the toilet to enjoy the nice things in life amongst the most important ones is an half an hour shit after a blowjob from a cute attractive young girl!

that is also the reason why i think it was Quinn watching you when you get the Bella BJ she is always watching the MC and bringing misery to anyone who had a go at the MC dick, you wont pay in suffering but the whores who slammed MC are getting Quinn`s visit... the MC dick and attention are Quinn those thief whores will all PAY

Finally i got a new theory... Maya is DPC feminist wife... he is having his revenge on the wife by projecting her into the game and making her virtual avatar miserable, this way he can just dump all the crap on her whiteout screwing up his marriage, every time he gets yelled at for forgetting the toilet seat up Maya as another episode where someone treats her like shit!

That's a really good point. Going to hard for MC to defend himself on not telling Sage when he knew what was up the whole time.
easiest defense in the world... she never asked...

Maybe Madame is Josy's stepmother. So Peter's wife. Peter supposedly heard a few sharp things from Monica.

Maya and Josy kept their relationships a secret for fear of prejudice.
I could imagine that Tommy knew about Josy and Maya's relationship and kept them to himself.
Tommy, like Maya's father, might want to separate the two.
Hence, when the DIK investigated the stragglers at B&R, Tommy said that he hoped his stepsister wouldn't come. He knew that Maya was on the B&R. Peter also told Josy that Tommy called him.
Tommy knew who you where in that scene ...the way he looks at you... why do you think someone who is so into frat life would be such a crappy father? because the other option would be to beat you to death for doing his little sister!

Last edited:

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
If Tommy found out about it I think he'd be a lot less pissed having Josy around because it would be like his trump card to use against her. I get the sense he doesn't want her around in case she finds out about the stuff he does and tells their parents what he's been up to, and if he knew about her and Maya and that they want to keep it secret, he could use that as leverage to prevent Josy from telling their parents what he gets up to. But, as I said before, Tommy is dense and I don't believe he knows anything more than them being friends.

It's polygamy of 1 man with different women in separate relationships, the women don't get involved with each other. So even if Maya's family are Mormon, it still doesn't make their throuple any better in her Dad's eyes.

What videos? You mean the ones of her with the MC? Because she sure as shit isn't showing those to her Dad. :ROFLMAO:
It would be best if the MC gave the father a targeted kick.(y):devilish:

I agree to the video. I wouldn't show it to my in-laws either.:eek:

My main idea about polygamy was that the father would not lose his reputation in his community. But I agree with you that it makes no sense if the father is a fanatic.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
when the "war" between Quinn and Sage breaks out, what will be the weight of whether or not Mc was a customer at the restaurant?

in theory it should have very important consequences, but if I look at the consequences of having slapped Tybalt or not (a few more lines of dialogue) I start to doubt it.
There should be consequences, but as you mentioned, consequences of punching Tybalt were minor so I doubt there will be anything other than a few different lines of dialogue...

That said, my MC never took Quinn's number (in any of the play troughs)...

Josy if it wasn't for Maya would have never been interested in the HOTs, so except for particular situations it's over for both of them. for sure the next chapters will be complicated for the two girls
I'm not so sure about that... I can see Josy joining HOT's just so she could spite Tommy since he doesn't want her there. And the fact that Tommy would be pissed at her "for ruining his fun" might play a part in her decision to start working at Pink Rose.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
but Maya knows about Josy's past with MC (because MC told her, otherwise they were still looking for the wool in her navel), she has no reason to be jealous or anything, not for that at least.

In my opinion that scene only served to underline how much Josy still thought about MC, in the hurried luggage she had anyway remembered to bring it.
It's not about jealousy. It's about convincing the father that Josy broke up with Maya and is now in a relationship with the MC.
Josy moves out of the dormitory because she wants to live with the MC.

The red shirt has appeared for the second time.
It will perhaps have several meanings.

Dawes Power Shake had shown up before his big sperm gig.

I noticed that the DPC placed some details that become more and more important as the story progresses.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There should be consequences, but as you mentioned, consequences of punching Tybalt were minor so I doubt there will be anything other than a few different lines of dialogue...

That said, my MC never took Quinn's number (in any of the play troughs)...

I'm not so sure about that... I can see Josy joining HOT's just so she could spite Tommy since he doesn't want her there. And the fact that Tommy would be pissed at her "for ruining his fun" might play a part in her decision to start working at Pink Rose.
I don't think Josy's father dreams of having a stripper for a daughter, so I would rule that out. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Josy can only end up in the HOTs if he separates from Maya or because their relationship breaks down or due to force majeure.

Then of course Josy could deal with Quinn much better than Maya, but it wouldn't be easy for her to stay at the HOTs either.

It's not about jealousy. It's about convincing the father that Josy broke up with Maya and is now in a relationship with the MC.
Josy moves out of the dormitory because she wants to live with the MC.

The red shirt has appeared for the second time.
It will perhaps have several meanings.

Dawes Power Shake had shown up before his big sperm gig.

I noticed that the DPC placed some details that become more and more important as the story progresses.
I don't think it's credible that Maya's father believes that.

at least from what Maya says, he's always been very fixated on the story with Josy, he wants Maya not to be with her, now he's supposed to believe that they're in the same college, in the same room but Josy is "cured" of her homosexuality?

besides being a religious bigot he must also be very very stupid (which could be... :unsure: )

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KoolMe and akdomino

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I don't think Josy's father dreams of having a stripper for a daughter, so I would rule that out. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Josy can only end up in the HOTs if he separates from Maya or because their relationship breaks down or due to force majeure.

Then of course Josy could deal with Quinn much better than Maya, but it wouldn't be easy for her to stay at the HOTs either.
I don't think any father dreams about his daughter becoming a stripper... besides, I said work at Pink Rose which might mean something other than stripping.

I'm not sure what you mean with the rest...

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
Question.
After the big reveal in EP3, it's better to go to Sage or Derek. I want to stay on Maya and Josy's path (has priority)

I don't want to go to Jill.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think any father dreams about his daughter becoming a stripper... besides, I said work at Pink Rose which might mean something other than stripping.

I'm not sure what you mean with the rest...
if for any reason Josy and Maya quarrel (even temporarily) it is credible that Josy goes to sleep in her room at the HOTs, or if in order not to risk Maya's father catching them (so in case they don't find him as soon as they get back to the dorm) they choose not to live in the same room anymore

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
at least from what Maya says, he's always been very fixated on the story with Josy, he wants Maya not to be with her, now he's supposed to believe that they're in the same college, in the same room but Josy is "cured" of her homosexuality?

besides being a religious bigot he must also be very very stupid (which could be... :unsure: )
Actually, many many religuos fanatic believe in homosexuality "cure", for the power of god and jesus christ! And, yes, thats is very stupid....

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
if for any reason Josy and Maya quarrel (even temporarily) it is credible that Josy goes to sleep in her room at the HOTs, or if in order not to risk Maya's father catching them (so in case they don't find him as soon as they get back to the dorm) they choose not to live in the same room anymore
Ah, yeah that makes sense. But when I talked about Josy joining HOT's, I meant that I could see her go and pledge with them once she came to B&R no matter what simply to spite Tommy after he make it known he doesn't want her there...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes