akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
With DPC being very fond of drama, I just don't see a happy throuple ending honestly. In fact, I think this game will have a few bad endings for some characters, even if he intended it to be a different genre from Acting Lessons.
It is obvious that DPC likes drama. But he has also shown that he likes happy endings. But leading us astray within you is what DPC likes best.

There are so many theories and fantasies out there that they are just fun to read.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Wasn't there something around Ep3 in which Bella was asking her husband's forgiveness in her internal monologue? That would mean the absence of the husband is more than just away on duty.
I would say that a simple absence due to work commitments (even a soldier) is not enough to explain the situation. Bella explicitly refers to a forgiveness that she has already given to her husband and that she hopes her husband will also give to her (while she can't stop herself from cheating on him), so the absence of the husband is linked to some reason of clash.

we can also think that the husband has accepted a mission, an away job just to avoid this quarrel. but basically these are all inferences based on nothing. the story of Bella has still to begin to be written, we are still at the premises.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I would say that a simple absence due to work commitments (even a soldier) is not enough to explain the situation. Bella explicitly refers to a forgiveness that she has already given to her husband and that she hopes her husband will also give to her (while she can't stop herself from cheating on him), so the absence of the husband is linked to some reason of clash.

we can also think that the husband has accepted a mission, an away job just to avoid this quarrel. but basically these are all inferences based on nothing. the story of Bella has still to begin to be written, we are still at the premises.
Now we are talking about my favorite character. Honestly, I think that Bella was pregnant and she miscarried or had a stillborn at one point and it strained her relationship with James (it's also a possible explanation of the locked room - the nursery that they prepared for the baby). The relationship strained to such a point and James left and Bella went over with the intention of reconciling, but caught him cheating instead (a connection might be made by her hatred of adulterers). So James is either away somewhere or like you said - he might be a soldier away on a mission.

But I do think that when we finally meet James, he won't be a horrible person, in fact he'll be a decent lad and DPC will try to make us feel guilty for doing what we did to him.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I've mentioned what might happen in my theory for episode 7. Overall episode 7 begins where episode 6 ended - MC, Josy and Maya are walking together to Maya's room and they encounter Maya's dad (him not being there when they arrive wouldn't make sense). Now what happens depends on the decisions you took (involved in the throuple or just friends) - you could pretend to be Maya's boyfriend or not get involved at all and watch as Maya and Josy put up a fight, but Maya's dad puts up an ultimatum and leaves, he also promises that Maya won't receive any money anymore.

If MC pretends to be Maya's boyfriend, they put up a convincing scene, but ultimately it doesn't work and she is forced to find another way to get through college without the money. Afterwards the throuple has a long talk, but it ultimately leads more fighting between Maya and Josy and solves nothing. They don't break up, but it creates a rift between the two that will be built upon in the episode and will likely lead to the split and we finally get Josy-only and Maya-only routes.
The thing about the ending of Ep 6 is that all those things you see at the end aren't all happening at the same time. When Maya's talking about her Dad and her situation, we see him driving to the college, walking through the college (passing Mona who's seems to be leaving), and then entering Maya's room, but he can't be doing all those things during that conversation. At most, he could have walked through the campus as they were talking and then entered her room when they finish talking and head back, so the timing of a lot things is interesting here.

If the MC gets that call right after Maya slaps Quinn and storms out, then how long did he take to get back? Was it longer than Mona needed to pack her things, or was it roughly the same time meaning that he's back on campus talking to M&J as she's leaving? If the MC took longer to get back than Mona took to get packed and leave (he could be having a threesome, remember), then Maya's Dad could easily not be in the room if he's been waiting a while and could go looking for her or Derek, or if he's been waiting an even longer time, he might just leave and come back another time.

As for the confrontation, it is possible, but a close call is also possible in terms of Maya entering the room ahead of Josy and the MC, calling out "Dad!" when she's surprised by him, thus alerting Josy and the MC to him being there and allowing Josy to keep out of the way. This scenario seems like it could line up quite well with the preview of Josy in the HOT pool as it will be decided (after Maya's Dad leaves) that Josy should stay with the HOTs in case Maya's Dad comes back for another surprise visit.

Another thought that just crossed my mind is, what if they don't go back to Maya's dorm? What if they end up going to DIK mansion to talk about Maya's situation and therefore avoid her Dad entirely? :unsure:

Wasn't there something around Ep3 in which Bella was asking her husband's forgiveness in her internal monologue? That would mean the absence of the husband is more than just away on duty.
She did, right after she thought about how she ended her intimacy with a friend, and these 2 thoughts are likely linked. So it could be that Bella and James are simply separated right now and that he still lives in the area.

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
Another thought that just crossed my mind is, what if they don't go back to Maya's dorm? What if they end up going to DIK mansion to talk about Maya's situation and therefore avoid her Dad entirely? :unsure:
Interesting thought. This opens up new ideas for the drama game.
Tommy was able to find out something about MC and Josy.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Now we are talking about my favorite character. Honestly, I think that Bella was pregnant and she miscarried or had a stillborn at one point and it strained her relationship with James (it's also a possible explanation of the locked room - the nursery that they prepared for the baby). The relationship strained to such a point and James left and Bella went over with the intention of reconciling, but caught him cheating instead (a connection might be made by her hatred of adulterers). So James is either away somewhere or like you said - he might be a soldier away on a mission.

But I do think that when we finally meet James, he won't be a horrible person, in fact he'll be a decent lad and DPC will try to make us feel guilty for doing what we did to him.
Aesthetically Bella is my favourite character (more is more), but I consider her the worst written one, and this laziness in writing her plot over time has made her unbearable to me, probably because of my expectations.

the first night, after the drunk date, a kiss so suddenly with MC, but it's the alcohol's fault...

from there a series of nonsensical situations begin, Bella formally continues to watch over Jill but can't resist the guy who is interested in Jill even when they are in the same house, a nymphomaniac (my joking theory was that the closed room was the pleasure room with all the S&M equipment and that the husband had run away because he couldn't handle certain rhythms anymore).

if in the third chapter we decide to go to her there is the only part of the story that makes sense, but it is a grain of sand in the sea.

after BR is shaken by Cathy's scandal what does Bella do? she goes to sleep at MC's in a fraternity of known imbeciles. and we worry that someone might have spied on them from outside when all the DIKs know, Vinny's possible spy included...

when DPC starts writing her story I'll consider her again.

Rudy286

Dec 16, 2019
comin back to the permanent affinity talk, my CHICK save has more chick choices than dik at the end but I might've made the choice to take the fake ID, so how does that affect my play?

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Aesthetically Bella is my favourite character (more is more), but I consider her the worst written one, and this laziness in writing her plot over time has made her unbearable to me, probably because of my expectations.

the first night, after the drunk date, a kiss so suddenly with MC, but it's the alcohol's fault...

from there a series of nonsensical situations begin, Bella formally continues to watch over Jill but can't resist the guy who is interested in Jill even when they are in the same house, a nymphomaniac (my joking theory was that the closed room was the pleasure room with all the S&M equipment and that the husband had run away because he couldn't handle certain rhythms anymore).

if in the third chapter we decide to go to her there is the only part of the story that makes sense, but it is a grain of sand in the sea.

after BR is shaken by Cathy's scandal what does Bella do? she goes to sleep at MC's in a fraternity of known imbeciles. and we worry that someone might have spied on them from outside when all the DIKs know, Vinny's possible spy included...

This is the only incentive I need to consider her:

Those eyes.gif

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

I understand you frustration my condolence. :)
I'm lucky in this one, because Bella, alongside with Jade and Cathy are the ones that I have absolutely zero interest in it. Cathy is fun on sexting, and bring up some nice memories of me being thirsting over my teacher , when I was 14. :LOL:. But, that's all, and also don't understand why would She even want to continue after everything happened, it's not make sense for me. :ROFLMAO:.
But they are the one I have no dilemma of cut ties with them as early as possible.
while Josy, Sage, Jill, even Maya, although She Is start to falling and I start to feel rather be just a friend with her , Quinn, Riona, Melanie, , camilla, Mona, Lilly, Envy . and they are the complicated ones for me.
Maya slowly start to fall out of my main girls, Jill is not behind much. in fact maybe she's a little bit above her. "It's not Maya , it's ME". :LOL: but now that Josy arrived, I just more and more feel, she is wasted becasue fo this love triangle, that prevent me, form other things.
back in the days, I was happy I did not have to choose between Maya and Josy, but now I would pick Josy without hesitation, but then I would feel guilty because, I like Maya, and I would not want to hurt her. Even if I would not on her path I would still "prtotect" her from Quinn. while in the mean time I also would Fuck Quinn.
the thing is, the whole Ep 5, conversation when We decide, there are no string attachment, its contradict itself when I'm automatically, locked out from the possibility to even choose.

the same with the Love confession toward Jill, the MC might feel that way, but I'm not there yet, I dont know enough of her to make a statement like this.
This put Sage above all of them, but if she suddenly start to demand commitment and feelings, we will have a problem too.:ROFLMAO:. but kudos to DPC, it's not easy, it's complicated, just like life:ROFLMAO:(y)

Reactions: Darg

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This is the only incentive I need to consider her:

View attachment 1042926
Aesthetically she's a fabulous woman! not even comparable to the others. you're preaching to the choir about this. in reality I'd be lying in front of her house with a "welcome" tattoo on my back

But her storyline is ridiculous, sprinkled with ridiculous clues. and besides that she's the LI with the worst omens

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
The ice queens don't talk much.
Aesthetically she's a fabulous woman! not even comparable to the others. you're preaching to the choir about this. in reality I'd be lying in front of her house with a "welcome" tattoo on my back

But her storyline is ridiculous, sprinkled with ridiculous clues. and besides that she's the LI with the worst omens
The ice queens don't talk much.:ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well, I deleted everything, and Started from scratch again.
MY attempt this time, a more balanced Main Save, that Focus a little bit more on Josy I think. :ROFLMAO: (y)
BeingADIK 2021-02-18 20-43-58-23.png
BeingADIK 2021-02-18 20-49-24-89.png
BeingADIK 2021-02-18 21-20-25-82.png
Don't worry I won't spamm the topic, with pictures during my progression. .......or am I ? :ROFLMAO:
No, no I Won't :LOL:(y)

• Sad
Reactions: Yugan

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
The ice queens don't talk much.

The ice queens don't talk much.:ROFLMAO:

If we could hear her speak, I imagine her having the sexy voice of Lauren Bacall. Like Lauren, she already has the killer looks for it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes