Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Why would Josey be there, her tuition is already paid for?
Because girls just want to have fun

ChipLecsap bruh id take it back if I could but its been quoted and the damage has been done. I saw your reaction and message. I cowered in the dik lounge but I've come to face my crime against the josy fan club

• Hey there
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Yeah but you have to give Quinn some credit, he offered it to her and she said no and that it was stupid to offer it.
She did? Oh yeah, I'm guessing that is during E4 threesome? Never got to play through that since I always avoid Quinn, no matter what the play-trough. But keep in mind that she did that while she still thought she could get out of the mess by herself... I'm not so sure she'd turn it down now so no, I'm not giving her credit (she is right, it was beyond stupid to offer).

And besides, didn't Maya told him to get serious when he said that he'd pay off her tuition if he suddenly get rich?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
What I'd like to see for ep. 7 I'm not asking for much. Just some basic story progression. Subplots from season 1 moving towards a conclusion. Sage happy and healthy again. Same with Derek. A sexy scene or two with the girl of your choice and just some general fun. That's all. Oh and another encounter with KRJ for the delight of our best-loved Italian.
More or less this, though I doubt Sage will be happy given how into Chad she was. I'll consider it a win if we see her happier and finally learn something about why she was so smitten.

I really don't get why you think that there being no confrontation or Josy being able to hide away from the confrontation would "destroy the cliffhanger". Cliffhangers don't need to be resolved in the way you expect them to, they're sometimes just meant to tease the possibility of something happening later or to make you think something big is going to happen but ultimately resolve it quite easily and with less fuss than first thought.

It's like if an episode of a TV show ends with a bomb that's about to explode and kill one of the main cast members; you might expect it to blow up because that's what bombs are designed to do and that's what it appears is going to happen, but what's more likely to happen is that the bomb will either be defused by somebody else, or the character will manage to escape it, or it will be a dud, and this will happen in the first 5-10 minutes of the next episode. The rest of the episode, or even season, will then be focused on finding the person responsible.

This doesn't "destroy the cliffhanger" because the cliffhanger doesn't always have to have a straightforward and obvious resolution in the next episode. 'Lost' was a show that frequently ended on cliffhangers and teasing endings that weren't addressed in the very next episode, but were just meant to build towards future events. If Maya's Dad isn't there when they get back it builds tension for later because you never know when he'll return, or if he is there and Josy can avoid being seen by him then this at least gives some resolution to the cliffhanger but still keeps his imposing presence in place in order to be the key source of problems for the M&J relationship drama.
I agree there are lots of ways to resolve a cliffhanger, but I don't think they are all created equal. The more the cliff is hyped up (by whatever means), the more it needs to pose a genuine threat to our heroes when they finally reach it. Even if the cliff isn't as tall as we first thought, even if the resolution only delays the cliff until the next episode, SOMETHING has to balance the threat of the cliff. Otherwise, there's no release for the tension that was built up, which usually results in the audience getting angry at the cliff instead. The mere knowledge that the cliff could have been a theoretical obstacle is too nebulous to support that tension once it reaches a high enough threshold.

Where does Maya's dad breaking into her room rank on the cliff-o-meter? I'd say it's low enough that a skirmish which delays the final confrontation would be acceptable catharsis, but too high for him to leave before our heroes know he was there. Just my opinion, of course, and we'll obviously need to see the scene before we can really analyze it.

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
I hope in the Maya/Josy and Father thing that there will be a confrontation. I have already read in the thread that then a drama will fall away and DPC loves drama. May be right, but for Maya/Josy the problems then really start.
And from my personal character, am a type that solves problems and does not run away from them.

In EP7, Sage will finally catch on to what's going on with the HOTs. At the end of EP6, so much happened at the HOTs that Sage will notice it too.

DPC predicted it in the DnG. I know that DnG does not affect the game. But if you look at the constellations, who survives and who doesn't or the fact that Sage was the princess that had to be freed, you can see parallels to game. Josy dies in all 5 endings because she is the only one in the game because her personal problem is solved (father and tuition fees in EP5).
DPC previews what the problems are and what affinity you need to solve them and whether they are solved or not.

Ending 1: You all die, the ice queen kills you all.
(Doesn't mean anything else you don't feel like playing DnG).

End 2 (CHICK): Josy dies, but everyone else survives; you break the Ice Queen's spell and save and marry her; Princess Nadia is saved and returned home. (Josy cleared, Maya = Father Problem, Jill = Tybald Problem, Sally = Medication and Quinn Problem, Sage(Nadia) = Freed and HOTs Problem, Isabella = Saved and Husband is Revealed, MC = Mother Problem).

End 3 (CHICK): Josy dies but everyone else survives; The Ice Queen is destroyed and Princess Nadia is rescued and returned home. (Josy cleared, Maya = Father problem, Jill = Tybald problem, Sally = Medication and Quinn problem, Sage(Nadia) = Liberated and HOTs problem, Isabella = You are no longer on Isabella path, MC = Mother problem).

End 4 (NEUTRAL): Everyone else dies, but you turn into the Ice King next to the Ice Queen and reign forever. (MC = Mother Problem)

Ending 5 (DIK): You rescue Princess Nadia, but everyone else in your party is killed by the Ice Queen. As you take Nadia through the forest back to her kingdom, Moria jumps out and kills you. (Problem, Sage(Nadia) = Liberated and HOT's problem, MC = Mother's problem) Here will probably be so, MC and Quinn are in a relationship and Sage can't solve the HOT problem. MC will stop searching for his mother.

That's how I see DnG. May or may not be so.

PS. Sally told us a second source of Quinn in the library Scene. Quinn probably gets the medication (birth control pills) from Sally's doctor.

Room639

Feb 24, 2019
Two questions:

1) Will MC make Riona cum? I'm all for multiple attempts.

2) Why do VN game creators feel the need to punish players for a man whore route? These are fantasies - we should be allowed to be happy in a fantasy world. Maybe you don't get the perfect ending, but your character should be able to look back and think, "Damn, I fucked a lot of girls."

My hopes for Episode 7:
- Story progression and a path to some resolution at the end of season two. Specifically...
- A path to a conclusion for the Maya v. Her Father storyline. I'm bored of it.
- Shit to hit the fan for Quinn & Sage. I kind of like Quinn and Sage is my LI of choice, but episodes 5 & 6 have pretty much promised drama.

Things that would be nice for Episode 7:
- Bang any of Camilla, Riona, and Sarah. Maybe not all, but some.
- A threesome would be great.
- Bella gets the howitzer - finally. Not her biggest fan, but it's time.
- Jill dies a fiery death (Can't stand her and her fanbase is annoying).

Last edited:

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
Jill shall not suffer a fiery death. But I think, please forgive me Jill fans, that Jill and MC are in family relations (I know this has been discussed many times) and therefore DPC does not let MC and Jill have sex because he does not want to have incest in BaDIK.
If they were in family relationships, that would be some kind of positive drama and therefore actually DPC style.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Only if Jill was right next to her. :ROFLMAO:
with how unbelievably naïve Jill is portrayed, i honestly believe that if DPC didnt explicitly show us how pathetic Tybalt is with the panties/watermelon that there wouldnt be any reason NOT to assume he hasnt conned his way into bed with her already

• Wow
Reactions: Kellermann

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
with how unbelievably naïve Jill is portrayed, i honestly believe that if DPC didnt explicitly show us how pathetic Tybalt is with the panties/watermelon that there wouldnt be any reason NOT to assume he hasnt conned his way into bed with her already
Do you dare bring into question my raccoons virtue?

Wait wait step back cas remember were team KRJ.

• Haha
Reactions: SomboSteel

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Although, as many say here, the story goes on for a long time, maybe 20 chapters, it is time to close several stories, or at least to advance enough so that we start to deal with more "real" things. Bella's story, Tybalt's blackmail, Maya's father, Josy's insatiable lust (there should be more sex scenes with her)... and if they clear some of Chad's, Quinn's and Vinny's story it wouldn't hurt either.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Hopefully Maya's tuition thing comes to an end because I'm in Uni and if you dont pay your tuition they just freeze your student number from accessing online stuff or being graded by teachers.
So if she doesn't get something going soon, she'll be like Mona walking her suitcases out

Reactions: Kellermann

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I hope DPC doesn't go down the whole "fake boyfriend" cliche route with Maya in the next episode or even play it off as the MC is Josy's lover so she couldn't be in a relationship with her. Really want to see how he handles that event especially for people who are not on the M&J route.

Hopefully this is the end of the "Spineless Maya" saga.

Andyb563

Oct 26, 2017
Keep hitting this

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
File "game/season2/scripts/classes/english101/english_test5.rpy", line 144, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Any ideas?

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Keep hitting this

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
File "game/season2/scripts/classes/english101/english_test5.rpy", line 144, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Any ideas?
Check the OP, under DOWNLOAD > Others > Math101 Bugfix.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Two questions:

1) Will MC make Riona cum? I'm all for multiple attempts.

2) Why do VN game creators feel the need to punish players for a man whore route? These are fantasies - we should be allowed to be happy in a fantasy world. Maybe you don't get the perfect ending, but your character should be able to look back and think, "Damn, I fucked a lot of girls."

My hopes for Episode 7:
- Story progression and a path to some resolution at the end of season two. Specifically...
- A path to a conclusion for the Maya v. Her Father storyline. I'm bored of it.
- Shit to hit the fan for Quinn & Sage. I kind of like Quinn and Sage is my LI of choice, but episodes 5 & 6 have pretty much promised drama.

- Bang any of Camilla, Riona, and Sarah. Maybe not all, but some.
- A threesome would be great.
- Bella gets the howitzer - finally. Not her biggest fan, but it's time.
Bella gets the howitzer is all i care about.

I mean its her or Sage for me. Maybe both?

I love Sage, and she's easily the best girl, but did you see that blowjob scene with Bella.? It blew my tits off. Literally, I'm going to plastic surgeon to get them bolted back on.

Nov 27, 2020
Wow... This thread never fails to amaze, that's for sure! Forgot how nice it was to just lurk for a bit...

Late to the party as always, but figured this was still somewhat relevant given the recent conversations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DPC is pretty adamant he's making this game on his terms, with his storyline. We're frankly just along for the ride. He's got input on various areas from contributors, but the main story (warts and all) is his. Sometimes I'm actually grateful knowing this fact.

I do agree with the remarks about there being a lack of consistency in certain aspects as the story progresses. I'm pretty sure DPC feels the same way as we got those remarks from him in that last AMA.

Creative AL reference there... Since you're clearly joking I'll let that one slide :ROFLMAO:

I will say I really hope DPC puts a storyline bullet in some of these "theories" soon. Though I'd still applaud the continued 'efforts' because I like to watch the world burn sometimes...:sneaky:

edit - can’t believe I missed this:
I hope DPC doesn't go down the whole "fake boyfriend" cliche route with Maya in the next episode or even play it off as the MC is Josy's lover so she couldn't be in a relationship with her. Really want to see how he handles that event especially for people who are not on the M&J route.

Hopefully this is the end of the "Spineless Maya" saga.
With all the suspicion around Maya, I’m curious to see how this plays out as well. Hopefully this is a turning point for her character. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Last edited:

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
Not going to wait this one anymore. It needs at least two updates for Bella before anything interesting happens, and 3-4 updates for Jill. That's two years wait. It's the same utterly boring blueballs milking pattern that every game has. Massage--> HJ --> tit fuck --> BJ --> vag sex. No element of surprise, no creativity, just waiting.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Buffalo Fred

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Giving Maya the MC's money is like giving money to a homeless person, you'll see them out there the next day asking for more.
I think a more relevant comparison is treating covid with tachipirin.

MC's small inheritance doesn't solve Maya's problem for sure, it doesn't even allow her to gain time, the tuition will have deadlines like any payment, so what would she need it for? to pay for the small daily expenses? it doesn't make sense.

but i'm not really into it anyway, that money was given to MC to do something with it, maybe it will be our choice, but it's not certain either. we're certainly not going to have fun with that money, so who cares?

Reactions: proximus
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes