Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
it is not even difficult to imagine how MC could end up involved.

the traffic concerns the HOTs, therefore Sage, secondarily also Tommy and therefore the DIKs, in addition to the Preps and the Nerds

of course MC would not intervene to solve Quinn's problems and allow her to expand her traffic, but to close the matter without casualties or serious damage
There is a huge difference between helping HOT's and DIK's avoid worse fallout from her deals and going out with Quinn to track down a junkie who stole drugs from her so she could recover and sell them.

MC is a hero and hero never knowingly and willingly help a villain achieve his or her goal! Because let us not fool ourselves... Quinn is a villain in this story. She may not be a main one, or even the most important one but she is one none the less.

Reactions: beef-devourer

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The preview could, but only could, suggest that Sage knows more about the prostitution ring than many suspect.
Quinn is already hot, there's no denying that.

View attachment 1055253
I'm going to speak some heresy now. Riona, you know I love you but in that render above...it's not working. Her face looks like she got stung by a bee and her legs are positioned much too far apart. A little thigh gap is ok, but these legs are in different time zones. What happened to my cute and sexy Riona from ep 1? She's not even looking at MC; although I can't really blame her for staring at Sage. :love:

s.jpg

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There is a huge difference between helping HOT's and DIK's avoid worse fallout from her deals and going out with Quinn to track down a junkie who stole drugs from her so she could recover and sell them.

MC is a hero and hero never knowingly and willingly help a villain achieve his or her goal! Because let us not fool ourselves... Quinn is a villain in this story. She may not be a main one, or even the most important one but she is one none the less.
but keeping the scandal alive means covering for Quinn, preventing the situation from escalating means helping Quinn to cover her debts.

it is differente but the outcome is the same

I'm going to speak some heresy now. Riona, you know I love you but in that render above...it's not working. Her face looks like she got stung by a bee and her legs are positioned much too far apart. A little thigh gap is ok, but these legs are in different time zones. What happened to my cute and sexy Riona from ep 1? She's not even looking at MC; although I can't really blame her for staring at Sage. :love:

View attachment 1055289
it's everyone's turn to be crippled...

Reactions: Kellermann

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

He's not going to help in terms of helping her to prosper. He'll more than likely get involved in helping her to get out of all this without causing further problems and damage to herself and those that her actions have affected because these people being affected will be those closest to the MC, and in helping Quinn, he's helping them.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The preview could, but only could, suggest that Sage knows more about the prostitution ring than many suspect.
Quinn is already hot, there's no denying that.

View attachment 1055253
I don't think so. This just looks like they're having a bit of fun with the MC, like a spontaneous "whose are better?" contest.

DPC also doesn't preview renders from sex scenes, either the before, during, or after, so that's why I'd also rule this out from being the prelude to a lewd scene.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

View attachment 1055289
perhaps the MC kept his word and make her cum 5 times before being finished with her? and those are the secondary effects? come on give the girl a chance to enjoy herself!

DPC did say that he created a massive sex scene, can you imagine being you smashing Rhyona into an inch of her life in pure sexual and lustful pleasure!

I'm sure you're right.
could also them making amendments for something and the MC being used by Sage to hammer in the point. either anally literally or some sort of emotional punishment

can also be Sage staking her claim on the MC saying no more messing with him, i mean i doubt she sleeping next door to Q has not heard the threesome!

Reactions: Kellermann

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Last edited:

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
but keeping the scandal alive means covering for Quinn, preventing the situation from escalating means helping Quinn to cover her debts.

it is differente but the outcome is the same
Quinn's problems are her own... and she is expendable. Making sure others don't suffer for her actions is one thing, but helping her in any way is out of the question.

He's not going to help in terms of helping her to prosper. He'll more than likely get involved in helping her to get out of all this without causing further problems and damage to herself and those that her actions have affected because these people being affected will be those closest to the MC, and in helping Quinn, he's helping them.
There is no getting her out because she doesn't want to get out. And I really don't care if she does damage to herself, whatever bad thing happen to her will be what she deserve. You can protect others without helping Quinn.

Like I said, Heroes don't help Villains to achieve their goals.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes