Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Anyway were getting off topic here and someone, not me, but someone called in the fuzz. So let's get this back on topic before I get gulagged.

Do you think the job Bella offers at the end of episode 6 is for the DIKs or just for MC?

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Anyway were getting off topic here and someone, not me, but someone called in the fuzz. So let's get this back on topic before I get gulagged.

Do you think the job Bella offers at the end of episode 6 is for the DIKs or just for MC?
I think the MC only

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019

I sure as fuck hope it's MC only and it would be great if the pink rose job is optional if you accept Bella's offer

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I assume it will be the branching like at the end of EP3.
Only the player will not be able to choose the options as in EP3. DPC has built in several LI queries in EP4-EP6, more or less visible. In terms of these queries, I imagine EP7 will start in different paths for many players before switching back to the main path.
If there was already a separation between those who went to Jill and those who went to Sage, I'd say it would be normal.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Anyone who is an official patreon member but afraid to post the new render preview - just send it to me via DM and I'll post it for you to protect your identity. :)

Reactions: chociar666
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes