vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Hmm i don't think so. It all depends on the execution. So many possible way to introduce drama. I mean this won't turn into Happy Tree Friends but again are we forgetting the whole intro, warning sign? What do we expect? Happy romancing all the way?
I wasn’t thinking death, more like rape, Jill has watermelon boy trying to get her, and Maya has Quinn trying to whore her. And also that opening warning keeps coming back in my head man, I think rape is a real possibility here
You both gave answers. As said many times before, WARNING is not just a joke.
So, if we're doing, let's say, Bella's route, we'll have some drama about her but, maybe, Sage being beaten by Chad won't be there - maybe just mentioned or not even that.

I expect something terrible that will shape all characters: lone shooter that'll kill some important (but not LI) characters, or pledge trials went wrong and Derek in a coma... OK, I have a plan of making maybe a game of my own and I think DPC could do what I would.

Let's say you're fooling around with few girls. One of those girls is very sensible, she considers her love for MC is very special. Finding out she's just another side-fuck, she would commit suicide. Your assholery should cost you.

But, that's just me...

laliandra

May 2, 2019
At it's core it's a dating sim, the goal being to get with one of the girls. Maya end up whoring herself out probably means you won't be ending up with her.

For those into that kind of thing, it's not a bad thing but will probably lead to a bad end if you are on her path and let things like that happen.
yeah i know, but you said "on a sage path" which i thought it implictly meant you're not interested in Maya. in a Maya route it's probably universally considered a very bad outcome but in other paths i sense we're getting offered to choose what becomes of Maya when we decide to warn her or not so i wouldn't consider one of the outcomes bad, just player choice.

Reactions: Avaron1974

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
You both gave answers. As said many times before, WARNING is not just a joke.
So, if we're doing, let's say, Bella's route, we'll have some drama about her but, maybe, Sage being beaten by Chad won't be there - maybe just mentioned or not even that.

I expect something terrible that will shape all characters: lone shooter that'll kill some important (but not LI) characters, or pledge trials went wrong and Derek in a coma... OK, I have a plan of making maybe a game of my own and I think DPC could do what I would.

Let's say you're fooling around with few girls. One of those girls is very sensible, she considers her love for MC is very special. Finding out she's just another side-fuck, she would commit suicide. Your assholery should cost you.

But, that's just me...
Actions have consequences, I think we can all agree that DPC abides by that If nothing else

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
At it's core it's a dating sim, the goal being to get with one of the girls. Maya end up whoring herself out probably means you won't be ending up with her.

For those into that kind of thing, it's not a bad thing but will probably lead to a bad end if you are on her path and let things like that happen.

After all the MC will have been through !?! Survivalists join together to keep the candle for the others that do not make it out the maze / airplane / island / ...

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
To all of you wanting to pimp Maya.... did we see in AL the ex having sex with another dude ? Nope... so I don't think you would see any action and if you think you could order her out... guess again... the HOTs can refuse, she would be happy for sure to see the guy she helped being a regular...

As of the drama... I suspect one of the girls could falsely accuse MC of rape... even Quinn or Sage...
Or trying to get in the DIK would result in someone dying... there's also the issue of STD...
A surprise pregnancy would bring drama to the story...

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Your assholery should cost you.
That would be awesome, it wouldn't feel cheap because it's a reaction on what you do. It's your fault that it happened, not the story forcing it onto you.

Josy could get killed by an enraged ex, Jill drugged and raped by a desperate Tybalt, Bella suicides after finding love again and knowing that you are cheating on her, Sage could kill Chad and his girl, Maya hangs herself after finding some NTR in MC's PC. Stuff like that would give your choices some hard repercussions.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
So you'd expect something more.. "in general" in nature? That would be kinda indirect but still grim? Not something that is handtailored to each possible LIs?
Yup, because there are no independent LI routes. You have just a main story with no branching. So, it must be something that'll shake the main story and MC's choices that could lead to tragic endings.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
To all of you wanting to pimp Maya.... did we see in AL the ex having sex with another dude ? Nope... so I don't think you would see any action and if you think you could order her out... guess again... the HOTs can refuse, she would be happy for sure to see the guy she helped being a regular...

As of the drama... I suspect one of the girls could falsely accuse MC of rape... even Quinn or Sage...
Or trying to get in the DIK would result in someone dying... there's also the issue of STD...
A surprise pregnancy would bring drama to the story...

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
That would be awesome, it wouldn't feel cheap because it's a reaction on what you do. It's your fault that it happened, not the story forcing it onto you.

Josy could get killed by an enraged ex, Jill drugged and raped by a desperate Tybalt, Bella suicides after finding love again and knowing that you are cheating on her, Sage could kill Chad and his girl, Maya hangs herself after finding some NTR in MC's PC. Stuff like that would give your choices some hard repercussions.
Fuck, man! I could accept all of those but there you went overboard.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes