Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
An excellent question, i say we definitely need a comparing contest between those two! Preferably on a beach. In bikini. With lotion. Just to not miss the little details. This gotta happen. But probably never will :cry:
We will need our Ph.D Expert in Boobslogy Kellermann for this difficult task

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I've been away for a bit, it seems I've got about 162 pages to catch up on...

Anyone care to share the highlights over the last 3000+ posts?

Any new theories?

I started playing again, there are so many subtle reactions to shit that allude to hidden motives, I'm gonna have to start again (again) and take notes this time!

Here's a funny interaction: If the mc "likes" Tybalt's clucks on Jill's tennis post, he get annoyed at him (last cluck on the pic).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think soon I will start the Sage Solo Route and I think I already have a new way to annoy Tybalt

Reactions: shazba

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Any new theories?

I started playing again, there are so many subtle reactions to shit that allude to hidden motives, I'm gonna have to start again (again) and take notes this time!

Here's a funny interaction: If the mc "likes" Tybalt's clucks on Jill's tennis post, he get annoyed at him (last cluck on the pic).
Back from , eh? :unsure:

Well, I don't think there's been any particularly "new" theories, at least not many that make any sense (looking at you dalli_x). So just been more of the usual plus a few more wallpapers and preview renders. These are what you've probably missed:

Previews
preview7.jpg preview8.jpg preview9.jpg

Special Render
special_render_jill1.jpg

Wallpapers
Jade (01).png Jade (02).png Lynette (01).png Lynette (02).png Maya (01).png Maya (02).png Riona (01).png Riona (02).png Zoey (01).png Zoey (02).png

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
We will need our Ph.D Expert in Boobslogy Kellermann for this difficult task
r.jpg
Well a multivariate test analysis will be begin shortly. Results will be posted outside the auditorium later today (after I've spanked it to both ladies...that's basically it for my scientific method).

I think Jill is cheating though. DPC seems to regularly alter both her face and her body. WTF, let's keep it consistent bro.

shazba
The dancing lady signature has returned. Welcome home.

• Hey there

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Somebody got me hyped up for the cafeteria girl. This isn't the cafeteria girl. Where is the cafeteria girl. Where is her plastic tasting food

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
This one's for my late night early morning crew. Which LI/side chick had the best sex scene in game?

Personally for me it's Sage, episode 5 on Tybbie's bed
Good question - man that's a toughie...

If we're just talking hottest sex scene of the ones I've seen, I'd say probably Episode 6 with Sandy & Nicole. That was just the overall best scene.

Some others that were pretty fucking awesome were:

* Josy in Episode 2 at her parents' house
* Jade in Episode 4
* Quinn in both Ep4 and Ep6 - man I can still see her ass jiggling in doggy from Ep 6.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Back from , eh? :unsure:

Well, I don't think there's been any particularly "new" theories, at least not many that make any sense (looking at you dalli_x). So just been more of the usual plus a few more wallpapers and preview renders. These are what you've probably missed:

Previews
View attachment 1064168 View attachment 1064169 View attachment 1064170

Special Render
View attachment 1064171

Wallpapers
View attachment 1064161 View attachment 1064160 View attachment 1064167 View attachment 1064166 View attachment 1064165 View attachment 1064164 View attachment 1064159 View attachment 1064158 View attachment 1064163 View attachment 1064162
Thanks Holy Bacchus, you just saved me a fuck ton of reading!

OK, those wallpapers have definitely improved since the last several, Zoey looks kickass; I hope that means something. Who's the first chick in the previews, is it that stripper that Tommy was going on about at the bar (started with a 'T'...)?

And fuck me (it's an expression, nobody get excited), Sage looks freaking awesome in that shot. I think that's the best her body has looked, like, ever. I see why the Jill vs Sage debate has started.

The dancing lady signature has returned. Welcome home.
And it's good to be home too, except that someone actually broke into my house while I was away, so there's that... But surprisingly not much was disturbed (yay alarm system), the police have been informed, and now I'm chilling on these boards. All is right in the world. :cool:

The biggest highlight is still not getting the Jill wallpaper :(.
:unsure:

:unsure::unsure:

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

I wonder why... :unsure:

If we're just talking hottest sex scene of the ones I've seen, I'd say probably Episode 6 with Sandy & Nicole. That was just the overall best scene.
Agreed. :sneaky:

Reactions: Warscared

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
OK, those wallpapers have definitely improved since the last several, Zoey looks kickass; I hope that means something. Who's the first chick in the previews, is it that stripper that Tommy was going on about at the bar (started with a 'T'...)?
OK, so that was a subject of discussion when you were away. The title of the preview was "Meet the Madame", and from my side of the debate, I said that "Madame" sounds like what you would call the female owner of a brothel, only in this case it might refer to a female owner of the Pink Rose that we'll meet when doing the cleaning job Tommy arranged. The other stripper, Tania, sounds like just another employee, so I don't think this is her.

• Thinking Face

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I still remember the feeling when Bella brought her mouth to the tip before that raccoon interfered.

I just asked my friend about the possibility of Jill becoming this nympho after her first scene with the MC.
Ya I'd like to think Jill might open up sexually once her and the MC get that far, but I'm not getting my hopes up - would love to see her do an anal scene more than any other girl in the game, but I'm just not going to get my hopes up, lol.

In the game one of the strippers (is it Nicole?) tells the MC they have routinely sex with VIP members of the club, so I'm afraid she'd be facing the same risks as all the servers in Quinn's "restaurant."
I think it's Rose that tells the MC that, but you're right.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
And it's good to be home too, except that someone actually broke into my house while I was away, so there's that... But surprisingly not much was disturbed (yay alarm system), the police have been informed, and now I'm chilling on these boards. All is right in the world. :cool:
That's terrible. That burglar needs all F95 privileges revoked immediately. :mad:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
OK, so that was a subject of discussion when you were away. The title of the preview was "Meet the Madame", and from my side of the debate, I said that "Madame" sounds like what you would call the female owner of a brothel, only in this case it might refer to a female owner of the Pink Rose that we'll meet when doing the cleaning job Tommy arranged. The other stripper, Tania, sounds like just another employee, so I don't think this is her.
Yep, I keep forgetting the DIKs landed that job. Stanley references the boss when the MC first goes there:

Rusty "Stanley! Thanks for setting this up."​
Stanley "You know the boss man. Money talks."​

So I'm thinking more of a dominatrix type character...

shazba welcome back. It was me who broke into your house. I raided your underwear drawer.
I... feel... violated... :eek:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020

Any new theories?

shazba Long time no see Mate :):D

• Hey there

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
The updates take longer because he keeps making them bigger. He upgraded his hardware to include something like 6 or more of those fancy new RTX 3080s which has increased rendering speeds, but this update is going to have around 240 animations and probably around 5000+ renders. Each update has gotten bigger and so the development time has also increased:

Release DateRendersAnimations
Episode 17th February 2019130151
Episode 24th May 2019170977
Episode 316th August 2019228999
Episode 410th January 20202532134
Episode 529th May 20202456157
Episode 613th Nov 20203336162
Episode 7?≈ 5000≈ 240
yeah minus the amount of time he put in that D&G of his and you will have the update ready much earlier

Reactions: turian7

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
To the bar bruh. Here's your fake i.d, your from Texas so add some y'alls to your vocabulary.
Bruh you missed an exciting day. Pretty sure I'm on some ignore lists tho.
hey hey don't leave me here alone
I already have my fake id

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
yeah minus the amount of time he put in that D&G of his and you will have the update ready much earlier
For all the flack DPC receives for DnG, I hope we haven't seen the last of it.

I get it that people want the MC to have sex in the "real" world and not inside his imagination while playing the game, but I actually enjoy it. Who knows, as these DnG games progress, marginal characters (like Sally and KRJ) get a chance to shine.

And Sally, she shines diamond in these scenes, taking Tybalt down a notch, getting thrown into bushes...

If KRJ gets roped into the next game, I think it could be pretty hilarious! :D

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hey we're friends again right. Yesterday was just me having a bit of fun yeah
Oh I know, I actually didn't see your message until after I posted that. I'm totally down for a pantie raid on Shazba's house! I hear he really likes wearing thongs (I mean who among us doesn't?). :giggle:

• Wow

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
For all the flack DPC receives for DnG, I hope we haven't seen the last of it.

I get it that people want the MC to have sex in the "real" world and not inside his imagination while playing the game, but I actually enjoy it. Who knows, as these DnG games progress, marginal characters (like Sally and KRJ) get a chance to shine.

And Sally, she shines diamond in these scenes, taking Tybalt down a notch, getting thrown into bushes...

If KRJ gets roped into the next game, I think it could be pretty hilarious! :D
DnG is anime filler; it might give side characters a chance to shine, but it serves no purpose to the greater story.

Reactions: Reggie32
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes