Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
For all the flack DPC receives for DnG, I hope we haven't seen the last of it.

I get it that people want the MC to have sex in the "real" world and not inside his imagination while playing the game, but I actually enjoy it. Who knows, as these DnG games progress, marginal characters (like Sally and KRJ) get a chance to shine.

And Sally, she shines diamond in these scenes, taking Tybalt down a notch, getting thrown into bushes...

If KRJ gets roped into the next game, I think it could be pretty hilarious! :D
:cautious: What? All right, now I don't feel bad at all about the raid
j/k

As much as I hate all the dev time spent on D&G, realistically that is the only way we will have sex with Sally and KRJ. Neither one of them are giving it up in real B&R life.

Ah pulling an ol' Tybalt eh? Are you gonna put the thongs on watermelons too?
Only after I've had my turn. :p

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
To have a foursome with 2 of her girl friends and the guy she's crushing on? :unsure:

I don't think so.
eh I think she'd be up for it as you can express interest in Quinn to Sage and she replies with a mischievous "hmmmm" then proceeds to use you as an F buddy later on... Either that or she'll say no leading to a bang Quinn/Riona vs stay with Sage choice. Even then if that scenario happened I don't think she would be angry about it and would just walk away -2 Sage. She'd probably care more if you were actually her BF but you're not.

Edit: Also Sage knows that there are rumours about your dick size so she knows you're sleeping around.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
DnG is anime filler; it might give side characters a chance to shine, but it serves no purpose to the greater story.
But that's OK, as long as it's enjoyable. Funny scenes about Arieth, scenes with the cafeteria girl, interaction with most of the strippers, sex with Cathy, the entire Jade sex arc, sex with most of the HOTS (Mel, Mona, Riona, Sarah) all don't really drive the main plot anywhere either, it just adds more enjoyable scenes. Obviously it's a sex game, not an RPG, so sex is what people came here for in the first place.

Plus, totally waiting for a Spring Break episode, which will be the equivalent to a Hot Springs anime episode. :love:

any news for the next update??
Nope. Check back every Friday for the official update, then you know exactly what everyone else knows.

As much as I hate all the dev time spent on D&G, realistically that is the only way we will have sex with Sally and KRJ. Neither one of them are giving it up in real B&R life
I don't even see the mc fantasising about KRJ, but Sally, I don't know, I reckon something might happen between them (outside of the DnG game), just a hunch...

Last edited:

despelote

May 26, 2017
Back from , eh? :unsure:

Well, I don't think there's been any particularly "new" theories, at least not many that make any sense (looking at you dalli_x). So just been more of the usual plus a few more wallpapers and preview renders. These are what you've probably missed:

Previews
View attachment 1064168 View attachment 1064169 View attachment 1064170

Special Render
View attachment 1064171

Wallpapers
View attachment 1064161 View attachment 1064160 View attachment 1064167 View attachment 1064166 View attachment 1064165 View attachment 1064164 View attachment 1064159 View attachment 1064158 View attachment 1064163 View attachment 1064162
i think the first preview is fake... like so many others

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I don't even see the mc fantasising about KRJ, but Sally, I don't know, I reckon something might happen between them (outside of the DnG game), just a hunch...
Don't say that around Casmyr, he's jonesing for some KRJ action. I am too. If she somehow gets roped into D&G, then I'm sure DPC will give us some sexy time as fan service. I think he knows her popularity has grown, probably much to his surprise. I still think she was supposed to be just a nothing character, but then a lot of people started lusting after her. That's why she got additional screen time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
On my most recent playthrough, I started reading the bios more intently, and this entry struck me as rather descriptive...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't say that around Casmyr, he's jonesing for some KRJ action. I am too. If she somehow gets roped into D&G, then I'm sure DPC will give us some sexy time as fan service. I think he knows her popularity has grown, probably much to his surprise. I still think she was supposed to be just a nothing character, but then a lot of people started lusting after her. That's why she got additional screen time.
She's a mess though, so many hangups. Someone like that in real life would suck (and not in the way that Casmyr is hoping for... ) I joke about it with everyone else here, but I really have no interest in her character at all. She's kinda cute, but totally lame...

Just to make up for all the anti-KRJ sentiments in my post though, here's an old post doing her more service...

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-6-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-4841307

Last edited:
Reactions: Warscared

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
On my most recent playthrough, I started reading the bios more intently, and this entry struck me as rather descriptive...
Maybe based on a real life person DPC knows and doesn't like very much. :sneaky:

Ron does seem to be smitten by Jill, so it might just be MC's jealousy coming out.

Reactions: shazba

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Guys, can you help me out, what is this DnG and KRJ? (KRJ I believe is the redhead from social studies, am I right?
Thanks

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Guys, can you help me out, what is this DnG and KRJ? (KRJ I believe is the redhead from social studies, am I right?
Thanks
DnG is Dungeons and Gremlins (obviously a take on Dungeons and Dragons) - the game they play in the library with the Tri-Betas. KRJ is Karen Rebecca Johnson (yep, from gender studies)

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
DnG is Dungeons and Gremlins (obviously a take on Dungeons and Dragons) - the game they play in the library with the Tri-Betas. KRJ is Karen Rebecca Johnson (yep, from gender studies)
Yep, I tought it was the DnG as well, it is funny to see, but I can't deny that I will much rather for have a full Being a DIK experience and later another game with a fantasy setting

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Kellermann for me it's because KRJ take's no shit. She clapped back at both the vice president and president of the tri betas (im assuming Sally is vp)
And unlike the other girls on campus isn't swooning over the MC. Sure she's probably heard rumors about his package but KRJ ain't here for dick

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
This girl is a cockteaser, how many times does she put her ass or tits or Panties in our faces? Or do you think she doesn't do it on purpose?

Once, I accept it, she is not, but how many has she already been? 4? 5? or 6?
IMO. Jill's character was inspired by Lacey Chabert 's character from the Movie : Not Another Teen Movie
She was presented as this Holy Divine Angelic being. Every Time She was on screen, the time stopped, nobody was allowed to Talk, to move, to Even Breathe, until She moved again. :ROFLMAO: seem familiar? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:love:
giphy.gif
Naturally by the end of the movie , the loser guy, gave her a love Letter , expressing his deep love toward her, what an Angel She is . etc etc . and her Response is Exactly this :
" What do you expect from me? Do you think I'll have sex with you? Because I am not a cheap slut. I don't screw every pathetic guy that gives me a letter. I give them handjobs. "
3c5a483775a5a5baf4686481a06ffe03.gif

I think this is a very likely a potential Jill outcome . :ROFLMAO::devilish:. a big shocking twist for those who put her on some kid of pedestal. :ROFLMAO:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
i think the first preview is fake... like so many others
Like what "others"? :WaitWhat:

Looks like I may need to go back through some posts after all to get to the bottom of that...
It's just that SenkuIshigami said about 3 times that they had a "gut feeling" there would be a Jill wallpaper, and 3 times their gut failed to be an effective predictor. :ROFLMAO:

IMO. Jill's character was inspired by Lacey Chabert 's character from the Movie : Not Another Teen Movie
She was presented as this Holy Divine Angelic being. Every Time She was on screen, the time stopped, nobody was allowed to Talk, to move, to Even Breathe, until She moved again. :ROFLMAO: seem familiar? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:love:
View attachment 1064367
Naturally by the end of the movie , the loser guy, gave her a love Letter , expressing his deep love toward her, what an Angel She is . etc etc . and her Response is Exactly this :
" What do you expect from me? Do you think I'll have sex with you? Because I am not a cheap slut. I don't screw every pathetic guy that gives me a letter. I give them handjobs. "
View attachment 1064378

I think this is a very likely a potential Jill outcome . :ROFLMAO::devilish:. a big shocking twist for those who put her on some kid of pedestal. :ROFLMAO:
Fun Fact: Her character is a parody of Jennifer Love Hewitt's character in the film, Can't Hardly Wait, and both of them were smoking hot in their respective roles. :love:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes