Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
You know this discussion made me think of another question, too - if MC and Jill get serious, how do you guys think Rusty will react? Will he get jealous and let it become a problem or will he be cool and just congratulate MC?

Reactions: Casmyr

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Everybody has a bad day - .
I like her, she always came across as a genuinely nice person in interviews and stuff, but she's turned the corner. And that's fine, we all do, at varying ages. Monica Bellucci was hotter for longer, but even that bombshell couldn't defy nature (although for a 56 year old she's still pretty fucking hot). Unfortunately, another person who often has a bad day - Jill, every fucking time she opens her mouth! :eek:

You know this discussion made me think of another question, too - if MC and Jill get serious, how do you guys think Rusty will react? Will he get jealous and let it become a problem or will he be cool and just congratulate MC?
It would have been at least a year ago when Rusty blew it with Jill. When they first met she blew him off right away, he must have been persistent and they went on one date. It's not like he was in love with her. So I think Rusty would be fine with the whole situation.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well, I didn't foresee her sweet ass showing up in the Dik mansion
Jill we are going to party this Friday at the Diks mansion and let's celebrate that they have finished the final exams

I don't feel like going to a party but we better go to Bella's house to drink wine and read a book

The MC
View attachment 1064469

I have never been in this situation but I have had friends and well, in those moments you just have to give them support and that they learn from that experience

I don't know, and I didn't know her name, are you going to ask for another signature but from her? :ROFLMAO:

I think PhillyGames would do something like that :ROFLMAO: :devilish:
I brought Katie to Alexis' and Shanlon's party in CoBD and I pretty much have Katie & Jill even at the top. So PhillyGames would definitely do something like that I would say. Jill coming to the DIK mansion for the MC definitely showed commitment to him and Katie said I wouldn't do this for just anyone or something along those lines. So it's the same general thing.

Commitment

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
It would have been at least a year ago when Rusty blew it with Jill. When they first met she blew him off right away, he must have been persistent and they went on one date. It's not like he was in love with her. So I think Rusty would be fine with the whole situation.
Rusty better be cool with it and if he's not well it's brawler time. MC already slapped around one rich boy and isn't afraid to add another name to his growing list of asses kicked

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Is it me or does Bella look smaller here?
That's probably because DPC being DPC, will make this a flashback of Bella and James. :LOL:

Or probably he played around with the proportions if it had problems while posing. Just like Maya's proportions change back and forth every episode.

Helpme2001

Apr 14, 2019
sprry to bother i've been on work for 1 month and i want to know if is there been any update or something i'll be glad if u let me know thx

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
That's probably because DPC being DPC, will make this a flashback of Bella and James. :LOL:
Thinking more about it and I can see that tri beta doing some shit like that.
Like Bella thinking about the last time she wore this bra for her husband and now she's wearing it for MC.

felicemastronzo my friends who worked desk jobs are slowly being called back. They worked this last year at home and loved it.
Hopefully your day gets better.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Thinking more about it and I can see that tri beta doing some shit like that.
Like Bella thinking about the last time she wore this bra for her husband and now she's wearing it for MC.
Nah, mate. You missed the part where James shows up exactly when MC is about to fuck Bella. And then let the chaos begin.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Seriously speaking about drugs and the power of the Royces in college, if she finds drugs she will want to know who he is the drugs dealer, I don't know if she has the power but we know that if this starts with drugs, just picture Tommy because Rusty doesn't know anything about drugs and in that situation where the police arrive and start investigating

Do you think he would keep quiet if he was interrogated? Everything that is cooking regarding drugs and prostitution would come to light, Jade's husband who I don't remember his name he could deny it and wipe his hands, but Quinn?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Or probably he played around with the proportions if it had problems while posing. Just like Maya's proportions change back and forth every episode.
I would still consider it good news, despite the aftertaste of NTR, we will finally discover something about Bella.

That would be a huge step forward for the character

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Nah, mate. You missed the part where James shows up exactly when MC is about to fuck Bella. And then let the chaos begin.
James comes home. Sees Bella all dressed up and the two start feeling groovy. MC doesn't know what to do and is now hiding in the closet watching Bella get taken.
Does that count at ntr? Hold on im getting my expert on ntr Holy Bacchus

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I also believe that someone will die. Im guessing Josy or Maya those two remindes me the AC main girls situation where the MC is in a trio relationship and everything goes alright until ...bam someone dies
Wouldn't that be way to much of a repetition? I don't mind repetition, like.. repeating sex is good, but repeating the same old dramaturgy seems to be a poor course of action?
But if there was a choice between Maya & Josy like in AL, that would be embarrassing.
I would put good money on NO LI dying in this game. Apart from being boringly repetitive, the tone of these games are completely different despite sharing some similar themes.

Both stories start of in a convenience store. In one you get shot, in another you get an orange thrown at you and you can retaliate by drawing dicks on a portrait.

Both stories are about people finding a new home and family.
However, in AL people show up looking for a new home looking like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In BaDIK we look for a new home like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So no LI dies.

That said, people often forget that the fire is NOT the only place a character dies in AL. Leaving aside unconventional playthroughs where certain characters actually survives or dies, there are two mandatory deaths. A sympathetic character - Liam's would be GF (the cancer patient) - and an antagonist, Missy's father (with a choice for the MC to outright murder him personally to boot.)

This type of death I do not rule out. For the sympathetic character, the most likely (if any) IMO would be either:
- Riona (via OD) she has this sad denamour about her and if Quinn is to be believed about her taking from the stash, the most hooked on drugs, or
- Neil (via accident)

Not saying I want them to die, just assessing the probabilities here. :cry:

For the antagonist:
- Vinny or Stephen are the people I think could die (don't think it will be Maya's dad, Tybalt or a Jock).

Stress on the word "could" rather than "will."

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I would still consider it good news, despite the aftertaste of NTR, we will finally discover something about Bella.

That would be a huge step forward for the character
I think we will get decent amount of progress with Bella this episode, especially if the MC takes up the library cleaup job this episode. MC and Bella could have dinner somewhere afterwards and she'd open up to him about James and her marriage (but without going too much into the details and not mention the locked room at all, so MC doesn't pry about it as well and we have to keep it a secret for the Episode 8 cliffhanger).

James comes home. Sees Bella all dressed up and the two start feeling groovy. MC doesn't know what to do and is now hiding in the closet watching Bella get taken.
Does that count at ntr? Hold on im getting my expert on ntr Holy Bacchus
DPC can even add a minigame in the closet, which you have to do if you have minigames on, so you can watch and not get caught by James and if you fail he destroys you and you get a very early game over. :LOL:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I can see Neil dying, MC thinks he had control of this life thing, boom daddy dies. He heads back home and that's where he runs into Zoe again to throw yet another wrench into his life.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: der123fer

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I would put good money on NO LI dying in this game.
Sounds like a somewhat safe albeit not entirelly without risk of a bet.

I wouldn't pull the possibility of a LI death out of deck the meantime. Instead i'd say it can be a possibility on certain paths. At a point a choice has to be made and if for example we choose X, with absolute certainty, on a path i can imagine that someone else who, then, isn't a LI anymore and can be sacrificed.

Because if this isn't a harem game and will leave the mc with one, the rest at that point aren't LIs anymore. They are LIs only untill that decision is made. Afterwards they are just like every other npc. Their LI status comes from the current state of the game. Pre-choice status.

Everyone can take a pick of course between those but the fact remains that after the pick is taken, the rest on that route are expandable.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Ennoch breh. Your so smart. You make me wanna read more of these things with words in them.

Everyone. Pat yourselves on the backs were having some sweet discussions today

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Why would he be jealous? That wouldn't make any sense. Him and Jill didn't have anything serious going on. He'd probably just congratulate him and wish him well.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes