Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well do you have something to discuss about Being a Dik? I don't know, I'm in a bit of a chatty mood. I guess the mandatory replying to two classmates in online school has gotten to me.
I am willing to discuss anything that has merit and seems plausible, not wildly insane plot "theories" that seem even too crazy for a Telenovela.

Does anyone know if scrappy has any intentions of adding a skip free roam feature to his mod?
If not I will probably do it.
No, and that would not be a good idea. Free-roam portions are imporant because there are certain interactions that can be had during them with characters, both in-person and on the phone, to gain RP as well as aid certain aspects of the plot. If you could skip the whole free-roam of Ep 5, you'd miss out on pretty much all the content of that episode and important moments with key characters.

Creating any kind of mod where these can be skipped should not be done.

James just told Isabella that he might have a child out of wedlock and went looking for the child. After that he just stayed with Josy's mother and did not go back to Isabella.

Some may wonder how I came up with the connection to Josy's mother. Josy and her mother have the same fetish.
Picking up clothes from people they love. The Lynette package that MC got for her birthday not only had the diary in it, but also a piece of Lynette's clothing.
So you went off the deep end and just kept diving, huh?

Gotta admire the committment to crazy, you really do. (y)

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
Gotta hit that from behind. Grab on to either those ample hips or the milkers, depending on your particular proclivities. My theory is she will give up the rear first, so it's dirty doggy all the way.
Okay, fair choice. However, I'm of the opinion that while all girls have an ass. Not all of them have a massive pair of perfect tits. I'd prefer to see cowgirl or missionary in animation form, I just feel the angles you get from doggy style aren't that great in my opinion.

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
I am willing to discuss anything that has merit and seems plausible, not wildly insane plot "theories" that seem even too crazy for a Telenovela.

No, and that would not be a good idea. Free-roam portions are imporant because there are certain interactions that can be had during them with characters, both in-person and on the phone, to gain RP as well as aid certain aspects of the plot.

Creating any kind of mod where these can be skipped should not be done.

So you went off the deep end and just kept diving, huh?

Gotta admire the committment to crazy, you really do. (y)
Well, I'm essentially a newcomer to this discussion. I've skimmed once or twice in the past, certainly not enough to know the word on the street. Would you mind telling me what's credible on the DPC grapevine?

SaintYoungMan

Apr 11, 2020
Which free roams are you looking at skipping?

You mean when you replay the game, or just cause you don't like the free roams altogether?

Because the free roams are part of the story. It's when you get to chick Rooster, Swyper, send messages and make phone calls, as well as interact with random characters for fun or to advance the narrative.

I would definitely suggest not consider skipping on first play through.
Would be mostly for people who replay the game but also for new ones if they want.

When I say skip what I mean in reality is to remove all the useless iteractions (clicking on stuff, moving around, english tests, etc... ). All the nice stuff like phone iteractions would remain for you to explore, and probably the massive free roam in ep. 5 would not be skipped.

I actually built something to experiment this but before continuing I want to see if someone else is already doing it or not so I don't waste my time.

If someone wants to take a look at it I attached the files, it will allow you to "skip" the first 2 free roams and the first english test.

Reactions: Hrllav

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
Would be mostly for people who replay the game but also for new ones if they want.

When I say skip what I mean in reality is to remove all the useless iteractions (clicking on stuff, moving around, english tests, etc... ). All the nice stuff like phone iteractions would remain for you to explore, and probably the massive free roam in ep. 5 would not be skipped.

I actually built something to experiment this but before continuing I want to see if someone else is already doing it or not so I don't waste my time.

If someone wants to take a look at it I attached the files, it will allow you to "skip" the first 2 free roams and the first english test.
I could definitely see the merit in this for someone that's already completed the game.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Okay, fair choice. However, I'm of the opinion that while all girls have an ass. Not all of them have a massive pair of perfect tits. I'd prefer to see cowgirl or missionary in animation form, I just feel the angles you get from doggy style aren't that great in my opinion.
Don't worry, I'm sure DPC will give you a good angle and view of the action from the front. If he has improved his boob physics since last time then you'll get to see them swing in all their glory while MC is in angry jackhammer mode.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
Don't worry, I'm sure DPC will give you a good angle and view of the action from the front. If he has improved his boob physics since last time then you'll get to see them swing in all their glory while MC is in angry jackhammer mode.
Ahh yes, that would make my year. Well either that or if Milfy City got a full sized update...

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Ahh yes, that would make my year. Well either that or if Milfy City got a full sized update...
I quite liked the front angle of Nicole's doggy with MC in ep. 6. I'm not a zealot fan of the aheago stuff, but then again anything Nicole does is sexy.

I sure hope DPC never turns into an ICSTOR.

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
Nothing is what it seems during the school year. As the story progresses, the MC becomes more and more confused about what’s real and what’s just a deception. Near the end of the game, his father starts acting stranger and stranger. MC doesn’t know who to trust anymore, all the more when he realizes he’s never even met the DIK fraternity. Then Derek reveals a stunning truth: MC has been talking to AIs the whole time. The DIKs as people only exist in his brain, composed of MC’s own expectations and ideas.

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
The whole incident was an experiment orchestrated by the Patriots, with the resulting data being their ultimate goal. The MC learns he is just a byproduct of the experiment, and has unknowingly contributed in the organization’s ability to control society as a whole.

NoNameNeeded

Nov 9, 2017
For whatever reason one of the cable channels had telenovelas running for a couple of years and for whatever reason (don't judge me) I followed a couple.

Based on that I have to seriously ask you if there is such a thing as to crazy for a Telenovela?

That said I seriously hope that DPC doesn't have a stroke and decide go that route.

Reactions: ename144

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
For whatever reason one of the cable channels had telenovelas running for a couple of years and for whatever reason (don't judge me) I followed a couple.

Based on that I have to seriously ask you if there is such a thing as to crazy for a Telenovela?

That said I seriously hope that DPC doesn't have a stroke and decide go that route.
Hey now, you're not getting any judgement for that from me. I mean at the end of the day what isn't a soap opera twist? Luke's father was a soap opera twist wasn't it? How about the reveal that the God of War Kratos is son of ____? What we think of as a corny twist is when it's poorly executed right?

Last edited:
Reactions: NoNameNeeded
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes