Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So.. if i get this right we haven't gotten closer to something of a release date at all :unsure:

Nov 14, 2016
I like the MC, he's kinda goofy but not imbecilic. He's got a decent physique but nothing compared to Chad and Caleb, he looks "ok" in the facial department, my favourite expressions of his are when he's mimicking Bella when he's drunk in the car:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know why, but it cracks me up every time. :LOL:
This cracked me up aswell, because it's kinda true. I think I've seen Bella semi-smile like the most meh smile twice. Otherwise she has that mean or annoyed look.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
True colors of whom? I got two who fit's the title, either Jill(hiding down there) or Isabell(hiding her other personality). :unsure:
Quinn also can fit to this description. Her True Color finally revealed to Sage. or may be even Sage, We find out that she is very much aware of Quinn's shenanigans and she just don't care... :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
But my number one candidate is obviously Jill:cool:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I thought, that the last wallpaper came with the date of the chapter, there are only 4 left, Quinn, Isabella, Jill and the other? Mona?

But is it possible for him to complete that 20% in two weeks?

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Ok Nora... i forgot about her. Well 4 left... so Quinn, Jill, Bella... Mona?, Heather? all in one?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Exact quote: "Work averages to 12-18 hours per day, every day of the week. "

That's not 18 hours a day, 7 days a week. That's like 15 hours a day, 5 days a week.. Fucking part timer...
Depends on how you view "every day of the week." A week is defined as seven days not five. Possibly just semantics, but that aside 15 hours per day (no commute time), even that is a whopper. Possible, but hmm...with a wife and maybe kids? And didn't he say he has been doing that schedule since AL conclusion? Years. No holidays?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
Quinn also can fit to this description. Her True Color finally revealed to Sage. or may be even Sage, We find out that she is very much aware of Quinn's shenanigans and she just don't care... :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
But my number one candidate is obviously Jill:cool:
Probably applies to multiple scenarios, just like last episode's "Damage Control".

I assume true colours apply to: Quinn getting exposed to Sage, whoever is sabotaging the DIKs (Nick?), more revelations on Burke, Bella's situation with James?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Episode 7 - True Colors :unsure:

I warned you, I warned you all about Jill:ROFLMAO::cool:
Jokes aside (ok, not really aside, aside, but decent theories that could result in exposure); people's whose True Colors are gonna get them fucked up:
  • Tybalt - sneaky li'l cunt: Jill will see his true colors and get Josy to expertly kick him in the testicles, and that's before she sees the watermelon he's been keeping hostage!
  • Quinn - Drug Lord and Pimp Extraordinaire: Sage is gonna find out about her shit and those wheels will be falling off, baby!
  • Sally - not so innocent nerd girl: Magnar's gonna find out about the Xanax or whatever she's been on the receiving end of, and he's gonna drop her like a steaming turd.
  • Chad - not so much a "Chad" after all: The closet is falling down all around him. He and Troy will be exposed for the Prideful Boys they are! (and that's totally fine, it's 2021 for crying out loud)
  • Bella - psycho-bitch: That ax wasn't just for show!
  • Mel - that Cleopatra looking goddess: She's up to something regarding Chad's predicament, I don't know what, but her True Colors are about to be exposed!
  • Burke - King Cunt: His palace of perversion is gonna come crashing down and Jade will be there to stomp his nuts into the floor.
Last but not least:
  • The MC - Fucky McFuckface: Jill will find out that his dick spends more time in other girls' pussy than it does in his own pants. His True Colors will be smeared all over campus, just like his DNA already is!

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
This is possible if and I assume that DPC simply fun, then the time passes so quickly that he does not notice.

It has often happened to me that I have played up to 30 hours through. Happens to me most when I play a new game. With BaDIK it was even 56 hours. When I started with Poser and it was interesting for me, I sat up to 18 hours a day and created comics. And that can be the same with DPC.
Yes, but you can't keep that up long term. It reminds me of the Korean(?) guys who died in gamer lounges because they went for too long at the computer. Died from exhaustion...and they were young too! :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: shazba

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
What about Neil's true colors guys? We gonna find out he's been lying to us this whole time and that Lynette, if that even is her real name, is still alive and that Neil stole MC from the hospital.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yes, but you can't keep that up long term. It reminds me of the Korean(?) guys who died in gamer lounges because they went for too long at the computer. Died from exhaustion...and they were young too! :cry:
I'm gonna say that he clocks on at 6 am, does his thing, interacts with the family, eats his meals, interacts with the family, and then clocks off around 10pm. Then goes to bed and fucks his wife. That's "working" a 14 hour day and is totally sustainable.

Meanwhile, his PCs are chained up in the basement churning out renders like their lives depend on it, and they do, because if they're not churning, they'll be shut down, turned off, the plug will be pulled...

The horror! :eek:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Lol it's not something like you guys say about Chad is a gay and Troy is his lover etc.

It's about my personal experiences - been practiced Muay Thai since my younger days and had to make money using my Muay Thai a few years ago - fought with another fighters in brutal matches - broke my right elbow in one of those fight etc..

So its kinda make me very excited to have a fight with Caleb again since i'm a very used in term of fighting people in real life.. Now i had enough with fighting people in real life because i already make good money for myself - but the fighting blood is still there inside of me - thats why i'm very very looking forward to have a fight with Caleb again.. Beside of that, Muay Thai is one of the very precious tradition and culture in Thailand.. If me and my fellow Thai in Thailand didn't value our own tradition and culture, then people will wonder what will happen to Muay Thai in 300 years later..
I've spent some time in Thailand and you guys are the toughest fighters I've ever seen.

I'm really looking forward to the rematch with Caleb. I wanted to see an all out brawl between DIKs and jocks, but I'll take a one on one fight with Caleb.

Reactions: Jimmy90
Nov 14, 2016
Jokes aside (ok, not really aside, aside, but decent theories that could result in exposure); people's whose True Colors are gonna get them fucked up:
  • Bella - psycho-bitch: That ax wasn't just for show!
I think I've seen it mentioned couple of times but I think I've missed the story behind the axe or where it was shown. Can anyone remind me? If its somewhere in ep6 then I haven't played it fully yet so I understand if it's yet to come up for me.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes