CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I've worked it out.

Quinn IS a love interest.

The reason she doesn't have points is because she's already at max and the other girls points are trying to catch up to her.

It all makes sense now.
Quinn’s points are maxed because she already loves you as much as possible.

you can’t raise them because she’s trying to raise your score

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Quinn’s points are maxed because she already loves you as much as possible.
That actually makes a lot of sense. She's the only ending of the game, all roads lead to Quinn. That's why she lets you fool around with all of the girls, she wants you to have fun before you commit to her, that way you will try everything sex has to offer and you'll never cheat on her.

She's a great gal.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
She's already succeeded, the other girls are only there to make people second guess the the one true queen of the campus, Quinn.
Succeeded for you maybe, to each their own. All the girls are well written and look damn fine, think we can all appreciate that

Reactions: Canto Forte

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
All the girls are well written
If I believed that I wouldn't have a small mountain of posts calling Bella the blandest thing since Lettuce was discovered.

I joke about most things but that is one I am totally serious about.

She's a terrible character, she's boring as shit, i've seen trees more exciting to watch than her and they do nothing but gently sway in the wind.

Every conversation was a chore.

I will admit she did remind me of a character from Dr Who.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Roughly the same emotional spectrum ... and blank look on their face.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
If I believed that I wouldn't have a small mountain of posts calling Bella the blandest thing since Lettuce was discovered.

I joke about most things but that is one I am totally serious about.

She's a terrible character, she's boring as shit, i've seen trees more exciting to watch than her and they do nothing but gently sway in the wind.

Every conversation was a chore.

I will admit she did remind me of a character from Dr Who.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Roughly the same emotional spectrum ... and blank look on their face.
Just because you do not like how a character acts, does not mean they are inherently poorly written.
i find her interesting, what's her relationship with jill? what happened with her husband? And why does she act like that? i dont know, i'll wait and see what DPC tries to do with her. but as of now, the writing for this game has been spectacular, and the characters motives have been mysterious and interesting.
so if you don't like her character fine. but that does not constitute bad writing, especially when we are only at 0.2.
Maybe give her another chance.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I like bella not just because her hot body but because i can understand her to some extent, i rarely smile, even when i am happy i dont smile, people keep telling me to smile and i am like " why don't you go fuck yourself?" or i give them a death stare it depends on my mood, so seeing this in a girl was something that really caught my attention....and she has that huge ass i love a big ass :cool:

Last edited:

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I like bella not just because her hot body but because i can understand her to some extent, i rarely smile, even when i am happy i dont smile, people keep telling me to smile and i am like " why don't you go fuck yourself?", so seeing this in a girl was something that really caught my attention....and she has that huge ass i love a big ass :cool:
I can whole heartedly agree with the smiling thing (Not so much the "go fuck yourself" part lol) Just because I don't smile doesn't mean i'm not happy
The problem is that this is only the second update BUT since months have passed, you have the feeling she's written very bad.
It's too early to judge.
Exactly, it's like only playing 20% of a game for a review and saying it's terrible, give it some time before truly forming an opinion on something

Reactions: Gwinb777

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Geez Ava what a "short temper" :LOL: , Quinn is really rubbing off on you
Came off angrier than I meant to now you mention it.

Just making a point though, if i'm told it's too early to declare her personality dead on arrival then it's far too early for anyone to say she's one of the top girls.

They can't have it both ways.

I don't need hours to know if I like something or not, I can tell if i'll like a person by what they wear. I see a bitch with flip flops and socks I know we aint getting along.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes