Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
If I believed that I wouldn't have a small mountain of posts calling Bella the blandest thing since Lettuce was discovered.

I joke about most things but that is one I am totally serious about.

She's a terrible character, she's boring as shit, i've seen trees more exciting to watch than her and they do nothing but gently sway in the wind.

Every conversation was a chore.

I will admit she did remind me of a character from Dr Who.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Roughly the same emotional spectrum ... and blank look on their face.
Watch other people have sex.

It wouldn't be hell if we were the ones having sex.

Maybe watch back to back episodes of Jersey Shore and sleep with One Direction music as background noise so you wake up singing to them.
You light up my world like the fourth of July, but that's wrong! Bella has the personality of a weeping angel when you look at them... ( there was also a 1D quote)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
So it's too early for me to say she's a shit character but it's not too early for people to say she's the best?

Get out with your hypocritical nonsense.
Gwinb777 Mytez Mormont vir_cotto smokebox Eerie Entity J..D Fantabaldu

pretty sure everyone can have their own waifu but you have to judge a character based on actions and perspective on things giving whats in the update

Quinn is a shitty love interests thats not a opinion thats just a basic fact sure things may change in the future but yeah

Quinn is a drug addict who keeps Tommy under her thumb and will possibly cause problems if Josy truly does end up going to the same college as the main character in the future

Quinn wants to whore out Maya

the latest cliffhanger points to Quinn ratting out to Chad about the main characters actions with Sage although it could be just evidence of the party before one of your bros at the party pulled you away before you did something stupid

so yeah push comes to shove im betting that Quinn might become a yandere since she obviously wants perv boy for herself

Last edited:

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'm telling you! Quinn and MC probably were childhood friends, she had a crush on him but then her family moved,and that's where her broken heart turned to the dark side

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vir_cotto

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Gwinb777 Mytez Mormont vir_cotto smokebox Eerie Entity J..D Fantabaldu

pretty sure everyone can have their own waifu but you have to judge a character based on actions and perspective on things giving whats in the update

Quinn is a shitty love interests thats not a opinion thats just a basic fact sure things may change in the future but yeah

Quinn is a drug addict who keeps Tommy under her thumb and will possibly cause problems if Josy truly does end up going to the same college as the main character in the future

Quinn wants to whore out Maya

the latest cliffhanger points to Quinn ratting out to Chad about the main characters actions with Sage although it could be just evidence of the party before one of your bros at the party pulled you away before you did something stupid

so yeah push comes to shove im betting that Quinn might become a yandere since she obviously wants perv boy for herself
It's funny but if Quinn was a dude imagine the amount of hate then :LOL: The only way I'd ever have her as a Li is if she was to clean up her act but that seems unlikely her actions with Maya will always bring her down

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
So what’re your guys guess’ on what we will have to do in Hell Week?
Visiting strip club and probably do something idiotic there.
Pissing off jocks even more.
Wearing a helmet for four days - about that I'm sure - you can see "helmet" on board and there is a dialogue between Jamie and Leon about that.
Catch gay guard - again, you can see on the board but I don't really know what they mean by that
"Fuck a t..." - teacher? Tybalt?!
"Eg..." - maybe throwing eggs on jocks house or something?
"... sign" - probably stealing traffic sign, that's a common thing in movies
"Fuc... ...st" - fuck receptionist?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's funny but if Quinn was a dude imagine the amount of hate then :LOL: The only way I'd ever have her as a Li is if she was to clean up her act but that seems unlikely her actions with Maya will always bring her down
I don't care how she acts with other people, so far Quinn is the only person who's been pretty open and honest with the MC.

She hasn't hid who she or what she does now can you say the same for all the other girls?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't care how she acts with other people, so far Quinn is the only person who's been pretty open and honest with the MC.

She hasn't hid who she or what she does now can you say the same for all the other girls?
Don't care for the likes of Josy or Sage they are playing their own games with the MC, Maya has her family and money issues we still don't know enough about Jill and Bella is set in her ways because of her Missing/Dead husband, Quinn might be open and honest doesn't take away the fact that she is a bitch.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
So it's too early for me to say she's a shit character but it's not too early for people to say she's the best?

Get out with your hypocritical nonsense.
I can speak only for myself, I like her and I think there's more than meets the eyes about her. Obviously I like her look more than her personality atm, but there are only a few element to judge her attitude.
Is she the hottest? For me yes, is she the best character overall? I don't know, as I said it's too early.
You have your opinion I have mine, that's it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Don't care for the likes of Josy or Sage they are playing their own games with the MC, Maya has her family and money issues we still don't know enough about Jill and Bella is set in her ways because of her Missing/Dead husband, Quinn might be open and honest doesn't take away the fact that she is a bitch.
Josy has said from the start that Tommy is a dickhead, i've got no sympathy for him. He's a big boy, pretty sure Quinn didn't need to force him to do anything.

None of her girls are forced into prostitution. They can turn it down and pick their own clients. They have a choice, it's up to them if that's how they want to make the money for their tuition fee's.

I keep seeing people call her a bitch and what have you but so far all she's done is offer options. Sure they aren't great options for civilised people but I haven't seen her force anyone to do something.

The only thing she's done to the MC is made him run out naked which was set up by Tommy anyway.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Josy has said from the start that Tommy is a dickhead, i've got no sympathy for him. He's a big boy, pretty sure Quinn didn't need to force him to do anything.

None of her girls are forced into prostitution. They can turn it down and pick their own clients. They have a choice, it's up to them if that's how they want to make the money for their tuition fee's.

I keep seeing people call her a bitch and what have you but so far all she's done is offer options. Sure they aren't great options for civilised people but I haven't seen her force anyone to do something.

The only thing she's done to the MC is made him run out naked which was set up by Tommy anyway.
And tazed him?
And raped him?
And - with her "offering options" - preparing to probably drug Maya and get her raped by Tommy and Rusty so she (Quinn) can much easier convince her to be an obedient whore?
Forcing pretty innocent girl to dry hump MC and wake him while she (Quinn) can watch them - although nobody else of the pledges has to do that.

Yeah, she is "student of the year".

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Visiting strip club and probably do something idiotic there.
Pissing off jocks even more.
Wearing a helmet for four days - about that I'm sure - you can see "helmet" on board and there is a dialogue between Jamie and Leon about that.
Catch gay guard - again, you can see on the board but I don't really know what they mean by that
"Fuck a t..." - teacher? Tybalt?!
"Eg..." - maybe throwing eggs on jocks house or something?
"... sign" - probably stealing traffic sign, that's a common thing in movies
"Fuc... ...st" - fuck receptionist?
I hope the "fuck a t...." is not "fuck a trap".. I'm not into futa

Reactions: vir_cotto

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Forcing pretty innocent girl to dry hump MC and wake him while she (Quinn) can watch them - although nobody else of the pledges has to do that.
We are constantly complaining about how disgusting sleep groping is, and just because this time is being done by a woman we are going to let is slip? And to make matters worse, she was forced into it, that's basically sexual assault.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
We are constantly complaining about how disgusting sleep groping is, and just because this time is being done by a woman we are going to let is slip? And to make matters worse, she was forced into it, that's basically sexual assault.
I have always the feeling that sleep-groping is ok, when the MC does it, but when it is done to the MC it isn't. (At least in games it is like this)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

So it's okay that she is running a prostitution ring? and of course, these girls will do it they are desperate for the money but come one prostitution why not something safe like a cam site they would make even better money from that and it's a lot safer.

Using Maya to get to the MC I don't think we have seen the last of that either telling her to go find another guy when she was clearly uncomfortable with it, but this appeals more to Quinn as Maya is the shyer innocent type something that Quinn can take advantage of

4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes