bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Yes and no. I was working as an assistant professor on my Alma Mater and, during my, roughly, 10 years, I had just one case when one of the girls tried to offer me sex in exchange to pass the oral exam (no pun intended). Of course, I refused. She was red as a tomato every time our eyes would meet during lectures afterwards. Funny thing, we dated after her graduation for some time and we're still friends.
So, I don't think that's happening really frequently.
The AAUW has been researching this since as far back as 2000 and the data is showing after all the interviews they've conducted since then that the percentage has been steadily increasing with sexual harassment/sexual relationships. Even the reported cases of sexual relationships shot up from something like 78 to 174 between 2016 and 2018 if I remember correctly. I wouldn't exactly call it infrequent, just mostly ignored since people don't generally care so long as the students are at or above the age of consent. That's what i remember happening with those cheerleaders, they were all of the age of consent when they were caught and kept their mouths shut. It was brushed under a rug and the teacher in question got fired for improper conduct. As far as colleges, again, who cares? Students are 18 and above and at that point in life, they're expected to make their own decisions. Only scandal that could potentially create is if the professor is providing a benefit to the student's grades.

Reactions: vir_cotto

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Hell, she has the privilege to burn me !:devilish:....
As long as i get a day with her before that ^^
Mormont Mytez vir_cotto Gwinb777

based on the current update

Sage
Bella
Maya
Jill

are best girls due the actions or personalities that we seen in the game although that may change as the updates go by as it stands those 4 are the best and it isnt a opinion its a fact :cool:

Last edited:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
are best girls
After some extensive research earlier today, I can conclude that the best girls are, in no particular order:

Maya, Quinn, Josy, Bella.

They are the only ones that wear a bra. Maya, Bella and Quinn because they often wear transparent clothes, but the rest of the girls never wear one, unless they are in their lingerie, ofc.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mormont Mytez vir_cotto Gwinb777

based on the current update

Bella
Maya
Jill

are best girls due the actions or personalities that we seen in the game although that may chance as the updates go by as it stands those 3 are the best and it isnt a opinion its a fact :cool:
Fixed that for you :p But I'll change my opinion of Sage if she drops this stuff with Chad.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
The AAUW has been researching this since as far back as 2000 and the data is showing after all the interviews they've conducted since then that the percentage has been steadily increasing with sexual harassment/sexual relationships. Even the reported cases of sexual relationships shot up from something like 78 to 174 between 2016 and 2018 if I remember correctly. I wouldn't exactly call it infrequent, just mostly ignored since people don't generally care so long as the students are at or above the age of consent. That's what i remember happening with those cheerleaders, they were all of the age of consent when they were caught and kept their mouths shut. It was brushed under a rug and the teacher in question got fired for improper conduct. As far as colleges, again, who cares? Students are 18 and above and at that point in life, they're expected to make their own decisions. Only scandal that could potentially create is if the professor is providing a benefit to the student's grades.
Didn't read much about that. I know some cases - mostly MILFy teachers seducing boys as sensational news on different news sites. About the age of consent... Well, if you're a professor and you're sleeping with your student that's illegal - and it's obvious why.
I mean, my ex was a student and I was a professor when we started dating but she wasn't my student and wasn't even in my university. And about underage students and teachers relationships - I don't think any explanation is needed.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Hell, she has the privilege to burn me !:devilish:....
As long as i get a day with her before that ^^

Edit:
But to be honest,
They can all burn me as long as i have a nice full day with them beforehand ^^ (well, almost all of them)
No there is only Sage for me, that's why I don't care what she does with everyone else ^^

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
No, Quinn is the shorthaired one at the far right of the banner.
It was a rhetorical question :D Of course I know who Quinn is. What I wanted to point out is the comparison to Leah as she is a redhead. As there are kind of always the discussion who will be the new "Leah" or if there will even be one, I kind of wanted to point out the fact that Sage is a fiery Redhead who I would totally allow the eliminate her competition.
Actually Quinn's eyebrows have a hint of red, she could be a redhead with dyed hair. While I don't trust her, for what she may or may not plan, it's quite possible that the DiKs are the true enemies and joining them will have a price

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I think 0.3 - and 0.4 because they're 2 parts of the Hell week period - could make it or break it for some characters.

Sage - she needs to resolve her status or she is dead as LI.
Josy - I expect her LI story arc could end here if we choose so. Otherwise, she'll come to college.
Maya - we'll see how far she is ready to go and how much she is willing to risk. I think a possible relationship with MC could be forged or broken in these updates.
Bella - her final chance to show more emotions. Yes, that dat... dinner with her was one of the best comedies in adult games ever but we still don't see any progress.
Jill - anything about her would be a big plus. She had less content than some of the side-side-girls, so yeah...
Quinn - she can show us signs of humanity or she'll show she's even worse than we thought. I think we'll have an answer.

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
And tazed him?
And raped him?
And - with her "offering options" - preparing to probably drug Maya and get her raped by Tommy and Rusty so she (Quinn) can much easier convince her to be an obedient whore?
Forcing pretty innocent girl to dry hump MC and wake him while she (Quinn) can watch them - although nobody else of the pledges has to do that.

Yeah, she is "student of the year".
And do what I`m sorry?Fren did you also missed the big option to not let her take off the rubber?
Idk I played that scene couple of times and never saw a gun pointing at Maya`s head

"Probably" is something that did not happened in the game but something you wrote yourself and that`s the thing with Quinn hate,the reasons to hate her come from the players ideas as of what could or might happen not of what actually is happening.
So it's okay that she is running a prostitution ring? and of course, these girls will do it they are desperate for the money but come one prostitution why not something safe like a cam site they would make even better money from that and it's a lot safer.

Using Maya to get to the MC I don't think we have seen the last of that either telling her to go find another guy when she was clearly uncomfortable with it, but this appeals more to Quinn as Maya is the shyer innocent type something that Quinn can take advantage of
This has been adressed painful amount of times...
Yes Quinn runs a whorehouse with...WILLING girls in it,she also does drugs,if that`s too much for anyone - she`s not for you,that`s all.

Nobody is holding Maya at gunpoint,it`s her decision to join and obey Quinn or not.And no,Maya`s circumstances are not Quinn`s problem.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
And do what I`m sorry?Fren did you also missed the big option to not let her take off the rubber?
Idk I played that scene couple of times and never saw a gun pointing at Maya`s head

"Probably" is something that did not happened in the game but something you wrote yourself and that`s the thing with Quinn hate,the reasons to hate her come from the players ideas as of what could or might happen not of what actually is happening.

Yes Quinn runs a whorehouse with...WILLING girls in it,she also does drugs,if that`s too much for anyone - she`s not for you,that`s all.

Nobody is holding Maya at gunpoint,it`s her decision to join and obey Quinn or not.And no,Maya`s circumstances are not Quinn`s problem.
Actually it's Sage that runs the whorehouse as shown by the fact that Quinn had to ask for permission from Sage to keep the party with the DiKs. And while the prostitution among students is common, I'm not certain Quinn really accepts the "willing" part

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017

I was exactly talking about taking the rubber. MC must yell he came if he doesn't want to fuck her. The equivalent of that is yelling: "Help!" when someone is tearing your clothes and doesn't listen to what you're saying. That's RAPE, sorry.

And yes, Maya was FORCED to do that. It wouldn't be a big thing if that was standard pledge thing to do but IT ISN'T. So, after knowing that, she is even humiliated by the fact that she was deceived to do that. So, not just forcing her but also humiliating her.

But, don't worry. I'm sure you'll see even "better" things from Quinn in 0.3. And I will wait to see your explanations for them. :LOL:

Lordt

Mar 26, 2018
Hello, i have a little problem and was thinking maybe someone could help me out.
Just started to play the new version but i cant get after the first Freeroam, it just doesnt stops. I have done everythink i can and i looked in the walkthrough too to make sure i did everything.. But nothing happens after i spoke to everything and everyone.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

I get that she wants to be with the Hot's but I don't think she expected that she would have to whore herself about for Quinn.
Something I previously said. And Quinn will see Maya as a good investment cute shy blonde hell how many of us would go for that? she was practically about to drag Maya away before the dildo assault happened with the jocks and Maya being desperate for money will only play more into the hands of Quinn

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Hello, i have a little problem and was thinking maybe someone could help me out.
Just started to play the new version but i cant get after the first Freeroam, it just doesnt stops. I have done everythink i can and i looked in the walkthrough too to make sure i did everything.. But nothing happens after i spoke to everything and everyone.
preuzimanje.png

laliandra

May 2, 2019
i hope 0.3 comes with a patch for that

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes