Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So the strained truce between Quinnites and the various tribes surrounding their lands devolved into some early border skirmishes during the night. Does this spells an all out war for the land of Badik or it was nothing but some release of tension from the warlike people of the central region who follow the teachings of their expasionist idol.

History shows its inavitable so you better keep your dildos close and polished, your bicycles well fed because its just a matter of time i'm telling you. My toilet makes gurgling noises and it only does that when a great calamity is at hand.

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
She will at least up her game in this to get what she wants and we all know what this is. It's the how will she do it that's worrying me

She looks pretty at ease for someone that is being blackmailed if that was the case
Funny how you noticed Quinn feelin` comfortable but not Riona,Camila and Sarah feelin` just as much if not even more comfortable with what they`re doin`:p

There is an option for "No" - when MC yells that he came. So, I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure that if you must yell to stop someone from doing something sexually abusive to you, that's rape.

Rusty: Who’s Maya?
Tommy: I told you about Maya. She’s-

That was just after Cum-petition. Tommy couldn't know Maya, Rusty even more. But do you know who knew about Maya? Maybe Quinn who - I could bet on that - promised Tommy virgin pussy for his party. WHy do I think they would drug her? Because Maya wouldn't accept sex and we know Quinn and Tommy have a ton of substances. Even Jacob mentioned how Tommy's room is off-limits for that night.

So, yeah, I'm sure they just wanted to play checkers with Maya.

Yes - that's something I think about Quinn, too. I'm sure someone is behind all prostitution and drug deals. I mean, in most games I wouldn't give much thought to that because of most devs wouldn't care much about the story and plotholes would be something natural to them but there are some good writers really taking care of plotholes and DPC is one of them.

So, it would be impossible organized prostitution and drugs are going on for years without some powerful person(s) covering that up.

About Maya: she accepted joining HOTs and she knows they're considered "sluts" but she didn't know they're, in fact, prostitutes. You can see her naivety after the party when MC can warn her about Quinn.
"There is an option for "No" - when MC yells that he came. So, I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure that if you must yell to stop someone from doing something sexually abusive to you, that's rape.

"...Quinn who - I could bet on that - promised Tommy virgin pussy for his party."

That`s beyond fan-fic.

"WHy do I think they would drug her? "
Because you have to demonize her in order to see her as a villian of the story,the thing is she`s not,she`s chaotic-neutral but you insist on seeing and therefore painting her as true-evil.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I was exactly talking about taking the rubber. MC must yell he came if he doesn't want to fuck her. The equivalent of that is yelling: "Help!" when someone is tearing your clothes and doesn't listen to what you're saying. That's RAPE, sorry.

And yes, Maya was FORCED to do that. It wouldn't be a big thing if that was standard pledge thing to do but IT ISN'T. So, after knowing that, she is even humiliated by the fact that she was deceived to do that. So, not just forcing her but also humiliating her.

But, don't worry. I'm sure you'll see even "better" things from Quinn in 0.3. And I will wait to see your explanations for them. :LOL:
"I was exactly talking about taking the rubber. MC must yell he came if he doesn't want to fuck her. The equivalent of that is yelling: "Help!" when someone is tearing your clothes and doesn't listen to what you're saying. That's RAPE, sorry."

No.That`s yuge exaggeration.

"Maya was FORCED"
By who?
By her own desire to join the HoT`s ;)

With respect 80-90% of my explanations can be narrowed down to explaining the difference between what is in the story and what is in the players head:)
Actually it's Sage that runs the whorehouse as shown by the fact that Quinn had to ask for permission from Sage to keep the party with the DiKs. And while the prostitution among students is common, I'm not certain Quinn really accepts the "willing" part
No.
Replay the part after cumpetition,Sage asks Quinn what`s going on,Quinn shrugs her off with -"I got this".

Reactions: laliandra

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Why is No one talking about the cafeteria lady and why offending her would be so important to warrant a variable? Is she someone whose help we'll need later ?
She is only offended if you have Dik score, on the Chick MC is nice to her, i am using the mod so i checked in my last playthrough, just like Camila and Sarah only talk to MC and Derek in the party if you have Dik score, my game will probably break because of the mod one day but fuck it, at least i dont have to play a 100 times to see all the content

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Something I previously said. And Quinn will see Maya as a good investment cute shy blonde hell how many of us would go for that? she was practically about to drag Maya away before the dildo assault happened with the jocks and Maya being desperate for money will only play more into the hands of Quinn
That`s still Maya`s decision to either go with it or not...
Yes but they are more like Quinns puppets they don't want to be disappointing her ;)
Well that`s your interpretation of what is happening...wrong one:p
Evidence :
Camilla - offers anal sex,contrary to the order and what Quinn has been payed for.
Riona - in her thoughts she says how much she loves that cock
Sarah - she`s more than eager,she says she can`t wait for it to happen and how happy she is MC ordered her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fanvor and Mormont

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Funny how you noticed Quinn feelin` comfortable but not Riona,Camila and Sarah feelin` just as much if not even more comfortable with what they`re doin`:p

"There is an option for "No" - when MC yells that he came. So, I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure that if you must yell to stop someone from doing something sexually abusive to you, that's rape.
View attachment 340989

"...Quinn who - I could bet on that - promised Tommy virgin pussy for his party."

That`s beyond fan-fic.

"WHy do I think they would drug her? "
Because you have to demonize her in order to see her as a villian of the story,the thing is she`s not,she`s chaotic-neutral but you insist on seeing and therefore painting her as true-evil.
While I don't want to repeat something I did countless times about Quinn's rape of MC, I'll give - again - explanation for the second part.
Tommy made a deal with Quinn - we heard that from Quinn's mouth.
Tommy and Rusty talking about Maya - mostly Tommy, because Rusty can't remember a thing. Why? Because not he or Tommy knows Maya. And who knows Maya? Quinn - Maya's her pledge.

So, tell me, why should Quinn talk about her pledges with DIK's VP? There is absolutely no reason for that. Unless...
Maya was part of the deal between Tommy and Quinn.

And why would they drug Maya? Because it would be out of Maya's character (and we know her character better than any other in this game) to accept sex with Tommy and, probably, Rusty.

I rest my case, your honour!

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Tommy is a piece of shit, and Rusty i did like him in episode one but now i am not so sure, but i don't trust him either, it would be so much better if Jacob was MC father, so far he is the only Dik i would think about put some trust
Rusty is DIK's equivalent of Sage. They're both presidents and they both accept their VPs are running the show.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That`s still Maya`s decision to either go with it or not...

Well that`s your interpretation of what is happening...wrong one:p
Evidence :
Camilla - offers anal sex,contrary to the order and what Quinn has been payed for.
Riona - in her thoughts she says how much she loves that cock
Sarah - she`s more than eager,she says she can`t wait for it to happen and how happy she is MC ordered her.
I don't think Maya will go through with it she is too much of the shy type who knows maybe Jill will feel sorry for her and help her out or Bella even.

Okay they are still puppets though handing out extras Quinn doesn't need to know and she won't know about it unless you go squealing to her :p

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
While I don't want to repeat something I did countless times about Quinn's rape of MC, I'll give - again - explanation for the second part.
Tommy made a deal with Quinn - we heard that from Quinn's mouth.
Tommy and Rusty talking about Maya - mostly Tommy, because Rusty can't remember a thing. Why? Because not he or Tommy knows Maya. And who knows Maya? Quinn - Maya's her pledge.

So, tell me, why should Quinn talk about her pledges with DIK's VP? There is absolutely no reason for that. Unless...
Maya was part of the deal between Tommy and Quinn.

And why would they drug Maya? Because it would be out of Maya's character (and we know her character better than any other in this game) to accept sex with Tommy and, probably, Rusty.

I rest my case, your honour!
"There is an option for "No"
That is literally all that needs to be said about the FANTASY of rape - that`s what it is,a fantasy.

Because Tommy talks with Quinn and is fully aware of her bordello and she - we know this for a fact - wants to hire Maya,which she most likely told Tommy,who than told Rusty...
Ockham`s Razor.

Your theory requires projection of True-evil Quinn on the real Quinn. :p

I asked my American and Canadian frens about the pledge stuff
340997 340998
Just like I told you shit is meant to be unpleasant and as you see even dangerous

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Tommy is a piece of shit, and Rusty i did like him in episode one but now i am not so sure, but i don't trust him either, it would be so much better if Jacob was MC father, so far he is the only Dik i would think about put some trust
I dont trust him either,madefaker is too close to Quinn he might want to put some moves on her.

I don't think Maya will go through with it she is too much of the shy type who knows maybe Jill will feel sorry for her and help her out or Bella even.

Okay they are still puppets though handing out extras Quinn doesn't need to know and she won't know about it unless you go squealing to her :p
I agree with the 1st part,I think Maya is perfectly safe.

How are they puppets if they do what they agreed upon and even more than that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
About this whole Quinn thing I fully agree with vir_cotto and I don't understand why Quinn's fans have so much trouble admitting that she IS an antagonist in this story, there is nothing wrong about liking a bad girl; she is running a prostitution ring, she is involved with drugs (and we are not talking about weed here), she humiliates Maya during the party (and before) just to make her feel uncomfortable, she tries to exploit Maya's need for money to convince her to become a prostitute (she is not forcing her but it's obvious that she doesn't want to do it), she tries to force herself on MC (and yes, if I try to stick my cock in a girl without her consent I'm trying to rape her), what else is she supposed to do? I don't consider her the source of all evil in the world but she is definitely a bad person as well as a criminal.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes