Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I think to myself that Josy and Tommy have a secret that has put Josy in a bind.

Maya used to be more adventurous. (Said Josy to Maya)
Don't you say sex outdoors. Please...not sex outdoors. (Said Derek to Maya)
Maya once said that she won't believe her father's lies anymore.

THEORY (Speculation)
In the flashback of EP4 we see Josy and Maya camping and how their relationship started in the tent. What if something more happened or maybe something happened on another camping trip.... What if there were more people present?

I could imagine Josy and Maya getting intimate in the woods. Tommy was somewhere nearby and was Josy's nail polish high. He hears, sees the two and interprets the situation fully come wrong. He is totally high and thinks that his sister is in danger and acts. Everything happened so fast that Josy and Maya could not react in time and Tommy hit Maya. Maya was knocked out and did not get that it was Tommy.

And now Josy is in trouble. On the one hand Maya unconscious and on the other hand Tommy, who was drugged and misjudged the situation.

Maya's father or Derek (could have told his father later) come running and maybe see another guy running away. Of course Josy is asked what happened and who did it. Josy covers for Tommy and says she doesn't know. Maya's father probably doesn't believe Josy because he is against Josy and Maya's relationship.

This would explain, for example, why Josy prevents Tommy's fun. He is always reminded of this situation. Why Josy hates Tommy.
Why Maya's father doesn't want his daughter to be with Josy. Maybe the father even suspects it was Tommy. Josy may also be not telling Maya.

At the Josy/Maya/MC picnic, Josy says she is afraid of losing them both.
What if the three meet the father and he drops the bomb?

And all this because of Josy's nail polish. :unsure:
Man. I don't know what you were taking, but please .. don't take any more. Haha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jan 26, 2021
I really think that DPC should come back here and read this thread. So maybe he will make the update faster after seeing what the wait makes some people start theorizing. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
Can someone explain how the reputation system works?

What I mean is, how much content is locked being on the red or blue side of the reputation? Is the red bar the best way to play the game? Do I miss a ton of content if I am in the green middle of the reputation?

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020

What I mean is, how much content is locked being on the red or blue side of the reputation? Is the red bar the best way to play the game? Do I miss a ton of content if I am in the green middle of the reputation?
The red bar means you are going for the happy cocklovers sluts, and the blue means you are going for the sweet innocent virgins.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

It's a tad bit confusing, but basically there's 2 metrics in this game; Affinity and Status. Your Affinity is determined by the Major Choices that you make throughout, those where the Affinity bar shows at the top of the screen, and your Status is determined by the smaller choices you make throughout the game that give + and - DIK points. So far, you mostly miss content by not being on a certain Status, these are typically the scenes you unlock in the gallery, although Affinity is now starting to do this as well, and there are also some more minor things can be missed typically by not having a particular Status. There are also RP (Relationship Points) that can be gained by being certain Affinity and/or Status.

I've previously posted a full and comprehensive list of everything that can be missed and gained, and I'll re-post it here for you to peruse.
[SPOILER WARNING if you haven't yet completed the full game]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Thanks, this image should def be on the OP as a spoiler image.

Seems green is the most "productive" approach after all.
Depends on your goals... Personally i follow Sage in the three affinities, if your goal is fuck most girl, dik affinity is your path. And for M&J, chick affinity.

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
Just to make sure I am reading that chart correctly, if you are on green you get them all except the 4 left ones. If you are on red you miss the 5 most on the right.

So it would make sense to make a gameplay always making sure to be on green, then just rush the game in massive dick to get the remaining 4 cumdumps. Is this a correct assessment?

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Just to make sure I am reading that chart correctly, if you are on green you get them all except the 4 left ones. If you are on red you miss the 5 most on the right.

So it would make sense to make a gameplay always making sure to be on green, then just rush the game in massive dick to get the remaining 4 cumdumps. Is this a correct assessment?
Is more easy if you play with a walkthrough but the usual way to play is with two gameplays, one for the DIK and the other for the CHICK. At the beggining you had to choose Cathy or Jade, for the DIK choose Jade, for the CHICK choose Cathy, at the thirds episode you have a choice with three options, so you need three different gameplays, be sure to have a save. Sage and Derek option is better with a Dick route, and Bella is bether for a Chicl route. With that you get all the scenes.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Or you could use big brain strats, play the game as a chick (as a true person of culture would) then use cheats to unlock the gallery and use it to beat your meat like it's the new kid on the block.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes